Introduction, Glamours, and Astral struggle

Hey, I’m Cailleach.
I’ve been practicing witchcraft for 6 years, almost 7. My favorite form of magick are glamours, for sure. I’ve grown to be quite good at them.
I struggle with astral travel and projection. I have been trying to project for YEARS. Literal YEARS and I still haven’t been able to do it. If anyone has any tips, it would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
I want to be more powerful. I don’t want to feel weak anymore.
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @petty

Where are you from?

Do you work in a specific system or tradition of witchcraft?

Hi there @petty welcome

You could use the search function for the astral travel part, you were talking about. As there are a lot of good threads about that subject.

In addition you could checkout the courses that can be bought at balg.co, mainly Robert Bruce astral travel course and EA Koettings Soul travel course.

Again welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I’m from texas, and no, I guess I don’t. I’m a solitary witch, which sucks but it’s texas you know?

1 Like

Hey! Thank you, that’s very helpful. I’ll do that.

1 Like

You could try doing some dream practices as a way to have astral experiences. I’ve had astral projection experiences a couple times after waking up in sleep paralysis, and it seemed to me like the lucid dreaming WILD method where you pass directly into the dream state. Astral projection has been tricky for me as well, but dreams have been much easier to do stuff with.

Two book recommendations - Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming and The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep. I haven’t finished reading Dreaming Yourself Awake but so far I’d say read the first two books first.

1 Like

Hello, Cailleach! I think I can help you with Astral Projection. The number one thing is to not think about it, and leave out expectations. Set some intentions and motivation. Next, make a list of some goals that you may want to do while you are out of your body. The last thing you should do, is to surrender to The Universe in the many names He/She goes by. Make and have a great Connection with your Soul, talk and have conversations with it, and tell it to help you achieve this. One thing you gotta know, is that when you sleep at night, your Soul leaves, and it does not stay stock in your body. What you need to do is to become aware of what your Soul is doing at night. The only thing to do is to have a visualization meditation if you have good visualization. Look at what is in front of you with your physical eyes open, and then close them, and visualized what you just Saw. Now, you ever heard of Lucid Dreaming? If so, start with that.

I’m going to recommend a book to you that really helped me a lot so far…

It is called

Beyond Dreaming by Gene Hart. Look it up at Amazon and this book should help you. It talks about Lucid Dreaming, and Astral Projection. And, be patient, and have fun with the whole work, and don’t take it to seriously. You need to wait for when The Universe says is time for you to have an OBE or Astral Projection. I hope that I’ve been able to help. Remember, surrender, and give thanks to The Universe. Have Wild, and Dark blessings!