Introduction + First Time Rituals?

I’m in a trying time currently, with financial and emotional turmoil causing chaos at every turn in my immediate families lives, I have been doing research to try and find rituals I can use to try and alleviate some of the stress at least in the financial situation. I am having a hard time finding rituals in this respect that someone with my knowledge level can perform. Does anyone have recommendations or more information on this topic they could share with me?

1 Like

Hi @new ,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

1 Like

Welcome @new Please properly introduce yourself and tell us about you and any experience you have in magick. This post tell us nothing and does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What magick do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

This is important information to include, as it helps us provide advice and point to resources appropriate to your level, as well as properly evaluate any advice you offer.

1 Like

I apologize for the lack of information, I was not sure what type of personal informaton to share in this type of forum. For insight into my own self, I am twenty-one and extremely new into my practice. I have tried to perform written blood rituals, but my original attempts had failed as I had not fully informed myself as to what I needed to invoke prior to the ritual. This led to researching demonology and others reports of their own practices. This search for information brought me to becomingalivinggod, and as it is one of the most interactive magick forums I decided to become a member. It has been about a week since I started all of this and I have found something calling to me. I am unsure as to what it is, as there are subtle signs everywhere. I do know that whatever it may be, is sending a multitude of number signs as 9, and 3 have been strictly repetative in everything I’ve been doing. I have also had minimal amounts of sleep this past week, and find myself repeatedly drawn to stories, offering examples, and invocations of Belial. I believe this is only due to my new information in regards that I have just learned many people believe that he could be the true devil. I hope this information is more helpful in my description.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. I have edited your title and added “introduction” to it, so others will know you have fulfilled the rule.

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

thank you

Well came, watch ur beliefs😏

Welcome to the forum. Please have a look at my threads might be of use to you.