Introduction + Egregore’s power source

Hey guys…here I am. Am new here …man name is Emmanuel.
Here is my preoccupation…can an egregore create by on human though get stronger and powerful in term of listening to the person who created him and answer to his/her issues?

1 Like

Welcome @P_Miller_Loup_sauvag It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us to provide advice appropriate to your level. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

Egregores are thoughtforms meaning they grow based off the attention given to them, so. What you have stated is giving them attention.

1 Like

Alright @DarkestKnight…my name is Emmanuel Mbalanga, Congolese by nationality, am 23years old,I never practiced magic before…but am really passionate in spirituality in all sens of terms…and that love that I have of knowing energy that the world and univers have physically and spiritually pushed me or direct me to come learn magic in its source and practices …am really want to focuse myself in invocation and divination.
Thanks.

1 Like

So means the number doesn’t much care?while you’re giving it all attention that it needs it may grow stronger ? @anon48079295

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the forum. I have edited your title to reflect that you have completed your introduction :slight_smile:

1 Like