Introduction: Diana

Hello everyone, my name is Diana.
I’m quite new to the left hand path, but consider myself an experienced witch in general. I primarily work with the Dark Feminine archetype (mostly Hekate), but I want to start working with Lucifer and possibly other Goetic demons, which is why I’m here!
My goals are to learn as much as I can about the left hand path and infernal deities.
My biggest struggle that I’d like to overcome through lhp work is my low confidence and assertiveness.
I hope to be an active member of the community and look forward to engaging with you all <3

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your stay here!

1 Like

Welcome to our corner of the internet.

1 Like

Welcome.

How long have you practiced?

Do you work in a particular system or tradition?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
I’ve dabbled in everything occult my whole life, but been actively practicing for about 10 years. And I don’t mean I’m some all-knowing master or anything haha! Just definitely not a beginner.
I was first taught the craft by my grandmother, she taught me some Appalachian folk magick that her grandma taught her. By the time I was a tween I was sneaking books on the occult and witchcraft past my Christian mother, and today I have my own space to have as many books and tools as I need. I always had a particular knack for making/channeling sigils, hence the username.
I’m always looking to learn more too <3

1 Like

Thank you for the welcomes everyone!!

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Warm welcomes Diana…great to have you here :wave:t4::grinning:

1 Like

Hi, Diana.

1 Like