Introduction by new member

Introduction new member.
I have been a lurker on this sight for the most part and probably will not make my presence known often. I post only when I feel I have something meaningful to add, having said that I feel I have learned much good info here on this forum and really enjoy it. I have been interested and have dabbled in the occult my whole life but have probably in the last 2 years started to really dive in head first. I do tarot am pretty good at astrology, actually probably better at astrology than tarot. The Gallery of Magick really started me cooking in magick. I have gotten some astonishing results with their works. Unbelievable material in my opinion, and for this I am grateful. I have since branched off into other workings including EAs stuff which is also so effective and in the future hope to start working some of Asneth Masons materials. I work with both Angels and Demons. Thanks.

As mentioned in my post above, you were supposed to make your introduction in it’s own thread, in the proper section, not here.

Flagged for the mods to move to the proper place.

1 Like

I am so sorry. I am not very good on the computer. My sincere apology. I am not ancient but just not tech knowledgeable. Again sorry will try to do better.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. The mods will move it. It’s all good.

1 Like

Thanks!