Introduction + Asking for help

Hey, I’m new to this forum and I found out about it while looking for help. However, I’m not new to magick. I’ve been into traditional witchcraft for 5 years now, and my brother is into occultism too.
So, I’ve been craving for help lately, because my friend have been asking me lately about the visions she has. Today I freaked out, she told me she saw it while facing the mirror and she saw herself in bones and flesch and inside a hexagram with two triskellions. She said she was surrounded by candles and someone was facing her.
I couldn’t find anything in my goethia or in my grimoires, my brother have no idea either.
Can anyone help me? It’s a magical circle with a hexagram and two triskellions inside, she can’t sleep and claims someone is behind her.

Hiya OP! Mirrors tend to act as portals into the self or spirits, judging by the fact that your friend saw a different version of herself in it, it may be exactly that- a different version or layer of her self drifting into conscious awareness. She should divine for more info! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you recommend trying to communicate through divinations? I may try my tarot…

1 Like

Yes! :slight_smile:

That seems to have something to do with Belial…As I’ve read many descriptions of him.It fits Asenath Mason’s description only the skeletal beings having TriSkeletal faces usually have only one face each being and he will appear as two.I’ve noticed a connection between three Demon/Gods Which is Azazel,Belial and Lucifer.Azazel will show up with either both others as well as with one of the three.Where Belial comes in I’m still learning this…but Lucifer and Azazel will show almost at the same time.Those three are usually the ones that I usually experience as strange as this is
…A Trinity.I recently have had a revelation or vision of the same thing!Two beings between two candles.I do have to begin my preparation of my Pathwork.

1 Like