Introduction and Serious Question

Hi my name is Duvy and I’m 20, I have been doing a lot of research about the goetia and the 72, Marbas in particular because 11 months ago I was in a car crash that shattered my L1 into 8 pieces crushing my spinal cord and paralyzing my entire pelvic region I can walk but my legs are atrophied and the nerve pain is really bad. As soon as I could get on a plane I went to Panama and got stem cell therapy, if you’re wondering its 25k or more for one treatment and in a few weeks I’m going back for round two. The thing is the first treatment only helped Maybe 2 or 3% and my parents are financially killing themselves to take me I’ve pretty much decided if the second treatment doesn’t do more I’ll shoot myself in the brain stem to save them the trouble and my own grief I can’t even explain how depressed I am please no suicidal talk it won’t work. I want to contact Marbas but I have absolutely no experience or mental training I don’t even know if he can help with such a physical thing. If anyone can give me some tips or direct me to someone who can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DUVY
Though I’m am not familiar with work with Marbas I found this for you so that you can read more. I know that people here have done work with him so I hope you get your answers.

Journal of Marbas and Raphael: To Heal and Kill

Marbas, Buer, Raphael and others can help you.

Also, maybe you should do some research on fasting. After 50 hours or so, the body generates more stem cells, so take a look into that. I’m not saying you should jump to a three week fasting right now, just that you should get some information. In any event, if you do it, don’t do it for more than 5 days, since after that the body goes back to normal, in stem-cell regards.

1 Like

Thank you I will look into that.

Welcome :blush:

It would not hurt to look into some Archangels such as Raphael. Raphael is geared towards healing as I’ve seen so trying him is a good bet.

Do you know Marbas’s sigil and enn?

If so practice just meditation for a bit until you can get into a trance then. Saying his enn or charging his sigil will call him to you. Charging it basically consists of you gazing at his sigil. It will start to fade in and out.

You may feel something or you may not feel something.

Be determined, since you may not have any prior experience you may not think he’s there but he is.

Remember that belief is important you MUST believe that what ever your doing will work.

There is plentiful ammounts of Infomation on this forum just search for it and welcome to the forum.

Please understand that it’s important for your well-being and safety, (as well for the forum’s safety) to bring this to your attention:

I know Marbas sigil and enn, I don’t know how to pronounce it though.
Do have Raphael enn and do I need protection for him?

thank you Duvy,

“Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas”
~Renishh tassa uber-aka bee-asa ih-kar marbas~ (How I would pronounce it)
Or you can just meditate to this

Raphael I believe doesn’t have a enn but chanting his name should do it such like “RAH-FAY-EL”. No, you shouldn’t need protection.

Why mention killing yourself if you don’t want “suicidal talk” I wonder?

Give this a try, you’ve got nothing to lose, right:

I shared it many times and had good success with this method myself.

You always need protection. Thinking nothing bad can come your way when you contact beings of light is a common misconception. And a dangerous one.

Thank you Winters and Helena.

This is very useful and helps a lot.

1 Like

Welcome @DUVY

Do you have any actual experience in magick? You seem to be expecting miracles and that rarely happens.

I have no experience I have just been doing a lot of reading and compiling information so I can start.

1 Like

Unlisted at OP’s request.