Introduction and Big Thanks To Dantalion!

Hey, I am new here! and I will try making my intro short:)
My nickname is Tammy. I started practicing magick seriously about 2 years ago.
Before that, I’ve been doing meditations, gemstone healing, and lucid dreaming.
My progress is pretty slow but I am glad to see how far I have come.

I just recently had a successful spirit invocation big thanks to Dantalion for helping me out.

My goals so far are improving my magick by learning and practicing new things until I find what works for me.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
I am interested at working with Dantalion at some point, what is his energy like? Did he manifest for you quickly?

1 Like

Hey, so to answer your question. I felt like his energy started out very strong but then it slowly became calming and welcoming in a way. Yes! he did manifest for me quickly in just 1 week which I did not see coming.

2 Likes

Excellent. Who do you plan on evoking next?

1 Like

welcome to balg congrates on your success i love working with lord dantalion he is wasnderful @anon88243269 his energy is very pleasent its like a strong powerful wave of vibrations that hit you but its calming it has a snse of elegence to the feel the more you work invokation with him the more proment things you start to see like iif you speeak to him its like you can see him sitting in his green chair reding his books by the fire kinda thing as weird as it sounds not only that he is known to pop in every now and again with out being called on just to have a convo lol might make you think your going crazy while voices are in your head

3 Likes

Thinking about evoking Orias next!

1 Like

Thank you:) and I can relate to your experience with him.

1 Like

Bune is also very friendly to beginners. My first evocation of Bune was charming. I had energy around me all night showing me images in dreams. It was beautiful and Bune is not just for money.

I do not know a great deal about Orias , so I am going he have a quick look now

3 Likes

youguys should do an experiment i did a few days ago it would open a wide range of the ones who are good for you to work with

1 Like

I am not a beginner. I like to help newbies though.

2 Likes

Bune is great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Bune. I sometimes just Evoke Bune to hang out and make offerings and chat.
I spend more time with Demons and spirits than humans these days. :wink:

4 Likes

Same here. Sometimes it’s just a really nice intimate gathering :thinking:

1 Like

its not just for beginners im not a begginner either it just help me find who is best suited for what i wanted help with lol i havent worked with bune but i have worked 10 others very closely tho

Can you tell us about your lucid dreaming practice? Did they happen spontaneously, or did you try to have them? If you worked for it, how long did it take to have one, and what technique did you use?