Introduction ~ A Non Magician Trad Christian

what do you mean by a proper introduction?

all this is cool and all, but can anyone describe to me what the presence I speak of in my other threads is?

It’s one of the few rules we have around here, new members should introduce themselves, tell us a bit about yourself, your goals etc. This thread you have right here could stand as an introduction, but we will need to correct a bit the title so we can find your intro easier when/if it’s needed.

Contrary to common belief, OP, this whole “magic” thing is a door that can be shut- with magic. Think of it like chemically castrating yourself, the safest and fastest way to shut the door once it’s open is to prevent it from opening again.

What takes practice is opening and closing it on demand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re Roman catholic you’ve already been messing around with and partaking in rituals your entire life, including recieving sacraments through ceremony. You’ve been taught symbolism, how to cleanse with incense, the importance of fasting, adhering to holy days, life after death, ressurrection from the physical body, ascension, the power of chanting and reciting psalms and the presence of light bearing beings. Catholicism has prepared you for rituals, so really, you’re more experienced in the occult than you actually want to accept. You’ve been opening “weird doors” your whole life, now you can do it by choice, with intention for your own enlightenment

3 Likes

Hah! Jesuit priests are especially guilty of this. When I was a young Jesuit scholastic, so many of the senior, post Vatican II professed fathers poored scorn on the faithful little old catholic ladies in the pews for saying the Rosary after Mass!

Faithless swine not having the courage to out and out declare their secular humanism yet still fattening themselves and making themselves drunk off of the offerings of those same little old ladies.

1 Like

No worries, your experiences probably mean it’s time to grow. To open your eyes to what your mind is closed to. You’ve been part of a fear based religion, do not fear. Fear in dealing with the real spiritual reality, you won’t like it. Good luck

Yeah, talk about being pricks to absolute dogma and doctrine.

On aside note I don’t give the Catholic/Christian religion much of a nod at all. This sex scandal news is huge and I heard a priest interviewed on the radio about his young priesthood days. Apparently the upper eschelon loves stagnation and keeping only a select group of elders in the seat. That said, he described abuse by one of his elders above him while the rest of the young priests were swimming. He was called to the elders room and told to disrobe and more… This behavior gets passed down and results in the scandals we hear about happening to choir boys and more.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5370530/pennsylvania-grand-jury-report-catholic-church-abuse-vatican

I see only back doors opening here. The church already is suspected of practices of every art in secret. Money and power over ignorant and innocent worshippers.

So if you practice… eh so what. I guarantee the heads of the church practice something vile that makes your meddling look like child’s play.

And they do love the kiddies.

1 Like

I made a whole thread about it, it’s my only other thread

Ok I’ll change a bit the title of this thread to turn it into your introduction post.

Whatever answers you have for the OP regarding his post here Weird Things Happening, Wondering if they Hold any Magical Significance please answer him there!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Why the door can never be close again? I’m curious

I went through a period where I closed the door on magic. But it never stopped calling me back.

2 Likes

Exactly, same. I even tried to counter everything with logic, yet I found more logic in the Occult than what I was trying to find without it.

2 Likes

So it become a dependency then. not like that you cannot shut the door by your own, but it is your own will. I see

Dependency is not an accurate term. If you are meant for this sort of work, you are going to be called to it.

That’s how I started out, a Christian that gained curiosity. Once you stop accepting what you’ve always been taught as truth, and start seeking your own answers, there really is no going back.

Do you ppl feel at peace? Like in general?

1 Like

Well I have know many witches and folks who left the occult world and they always come back it
And once you start done this path I feel it lights you up on the spiritual world and that draws more of it to so even if you try like takeing a bite out of apple of knowlage ot good evil cant simply unknow

What if everything you were taught was a lie and nothing malevolent would happen? What if you could be free and have knowledge and power at your fingertips without fear or shame…? Because it’s possible.

1 Like