Introduction ~ A Non Magician Trad Christian

Hello. I joined this form because I stumbled accross it one day, and now I’m looking for answers. While I am a traditional Roman Catholic, I am strongly inclined to believe in the spiritual and am looking for help. I have had a few weird paranormal experiences in my life that could (and most likely do) have a rational explanation but I just can’t shake them. I am looking for answers. As it stands now, I am only making this account for peace of mind and hopefully I will return to my non-messing with the occult life after people roast me off this thread for the questions I will ask in a later thread I will get off and and resume my life.

1 Like

Once open the door it never really closes again

4 Likes

No one here is going to roast you for your religion. Things that will get you roasted include preaching and generally saying bone headed things.

6 Likes

I figured, which is why I don’t really want to actually do anything. I just want to know if something could be happening to me. That is all.

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s always nice to see someone from the JCI religions be more open minded towards the occult.

Just watch out though, 'cause some people are very anti-JCI on this forum (and I’m not saying they don’t have legitimate or illegitimate reasons either).

Hope you find what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

You are here it pretty much means yes

2 Likes

@throwaway123

This is a blog made by an ex catholic bishop, he talks about traditional Catholic based magic. I have his book called -

The Magic of Catholicism

In the book you can learn

• What magic is and how a Catholic can practice it.
  • Catholicism as an initiatory system.
  • How to set up a magical home altar.
  • How to make prayers and novenas work for you.
  • How you can work with Angels and the Saints.
6 Likes

what do you mean by that?

He means the fact that you’re here means you’re willing to try stuff.

But there are Christian magicians in the occult community. Religion doesn’t play a factor in practicing.

1 Like

Well that’s cool, but I wouldn’t want to open any weird doors that couldn’t be closed. But anyway, I’m about to post my new thread about the weird things I’ve been experiencing and go on.

3 Likes

Too late buddy! :smirk: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

damn what do you mean by that lol? I’ve never done any occult ritual in my life, nor do I plan to. I sometimes read about it, but nothing else. I’m not messing with all that stuff

I mean that the door in your mind is already open since you developed the curiosity about the meanings behind your experiences! You don’t have to mess with anything, the door is still open and won’t close. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Opening a door isn’t a bad thing, it represents you taking control.

4 Likes

What are your questions, and/or concerns that led you down this rabbit hole?

WIll post link to thaat thread when I make it

Just put your faith in God! I’m being serious. We can’t (Or shouldn’t) give you answers on this. You need to look for them yourself. You need to read up on the occult and paranormal. However, because you’re a traditional catholic, I can only recommend you just keep asking God for help. I do not recommend you get involved with any of this.

2 Likes

That’s true actually. This path is not for everyone and the OP is clearly in denial since he plans to continue with his old life. So, my advice @throwaway123 would be to talk with a priest. He will give you answers that will satisfy the current you in words and ways that will align better with your consciousness. By opening the Occult door, maybe it’s not the most wise thing to do. At least not the way you are.

1 Like

Yes, it does, but I think he’d rather remain a faithful traditional Catholic.

I’m not sure I’d rather remain a traditional Catholic to be honest. My main reason for doing so would be out of fear, and also some past dreams which I will outline in this long post I’m about to type up and link, but I really don’t wholeheartedly believe in the stuff, or even go to Church. I’m just trying to rationalize a lot of this stuff

1 Like