Introducting myself

Hello.
I’ve known this forum for while but have not joined till today. Had big interest in magick when i was 10 but because of cultural and religious background
, i could not go deeper. I immigrated from South korea to Canada and thats the time I got intereated in magick again. I FOUND BALG through E.A koetting Youtube channel and also purchased many books of him and asenath mason. Also attended in thelema college but decided quit because it wasn my thing. I consider myself as newbie or noninitated since i am kinda dabbler in this area. However i am trying to dedicate in spritual ascending and i don’t know why i just get so obsessed about knowledge of demons all the time. I Have worked with one angelic entity through sigil magick, and the result was interesting but poor. Trying to keep magickal diary whenever I work with magick including LBRP, meditation, basic witchcraft from few other blackmagicians on online, etc. I do not have any prejudice about religion, spritual path, although grew up from Catholic background. I am interested in evocation, astral travel and vision. But it is hard to know where to start, so i am just trying to try everything possible because i believe that experince give way better knowledge than just reading it.

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

You know, I like you already.

Al.

Thank you :slight_smile: