Introducing myself

Hello all…

Id like to introduce myself firs…I go by my middle name here “Renae”. I work in the medical field. I’ve worked side by side with patients as well as in scheduling and social work. Im not currently practicing anything, however, throughout most my life I have had a foresight on things happening hours, days weeks, months or even years before they happen. This is usually through vivid dreams and flash images in my mind. When I see the events though, Im not usually given the time frame it will happen. Most of the time here lately, it’s been within a few days. I dont get to choose the event or who its going to happen to either. Most events are random and not harmful…For instance, I had a dream the emergency alarm went off at work, two days later it happened. I definitely asked a few questions and it was not a scheduled drill and managent had no idea why it went off…I once had a dream I was suffocating and couldn’t breath…that took seven years to come to pass. Everything that happened that night was exactly as it was in my dream. Same house, people involved, furniture…every detail as it was in my dream. Well…I guess I have two questions. Should I try to develop this, whatever it is? And how do I develop this? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

3 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

You most definitely have a gift from your explanations. Is there a trigger that causes this to happen or is it just a random event?

You most definitely should do what you can to develop it further.

1 Like

Id say try to develop it slowly and go with faith in your abilities, just let it flow and work on it when you want, meditate and see, overall most importantly have fun while dwelling into the deeper research of who you are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hhmmm…I don’t think there are triggers. It usually happens when I am in a content and relaxed state or going about my daily life, not thinking about anything. Its like a memory coming back…like when you know you had to do something but can’t remember then all of a sudden it pops into your mind and you have that “ah ha” moment. Yea…it comes out of no where. Then Im like…“what am I supposed to do with this now”? I just try to pay attention to and anticipate any situations the event may be directed toward. I don’t know what else to do with it…thank you

So breaking it down your mind is in a relaxed state and it’s subconsciously triggered. You could try creating the same scenario through meditation or something EA calls the Theta Gamma State.

1 Like

Hey, Renae, welcome to the forum. Yes, definitely develop this. Meditation is always a great start; that and the absolute decision to develop the ability. Make a resolute decision, for yourself, your mind, that you are going to build this skill, to let your brain know it has a task. Being in the medical field, you no doubt know that our brains are task oriented, so decide to do it, then start with a 5-10min daily meditation to train yourself for mental quietude. Glad you’re here, best of luck to you.

1 Like

Thank you for the feed back and everyone has been very helpful and kind.
I have one other “situation” that I could really use feed back on. Ill start a new thread as its a bit longer of a back story to the history of the “situation”.
Much love

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like