Introducing myself + who is the King of Saturn?

Names cien from the uk been on the forums for 6/7 years without an account I’m interested in all kinds of magick I have basic knowledge of most systems and I’m currently looking to find a entity calling them self the king of Saturn.

1 Like

Welcome at last fellow brit! :+1:

1 Like

I have an idea who it is but I’d like the forums opinion on the subject without me saying names influencing your view. I had a dream where in said dream I felt a energy completely possess me, not in mind but body. It pulled me up off the ground pulling me towards who or whatever it was(I saw nothing) then made me kneel.(Think of Star Wars and how you’d make someone kneel with the force) and then I heard the words “king of Saturn”. What do you all make of this? Any names come to mind and what do you interpret the meaning of this to be?

Azazel :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Why’s that?

:woman_shrugging: Saturn and Azazel have the same sigil!

1 Like

Many Deities are linked to Saturn. However, the most common one is the Titan Saturn/Cronus, if you look up king of Saturn he comes up lol.

3 Likes

Shani from Hinduism is considered the Lord of the planet or its literal embodiment. It’s a bloody shame he’s been demonized so much.

Thanks for the comments does anyone one have anything more definitive for me?

Thank you, any thoughts on “the king of Saturn” well your here? Im thinking someone with your experience might have some insight for me.

1 Like

It rings a bell but I’m not clear right now on who and what and when, I’ll get back to this when I have something. :+1:

1 Like

No problem, thank you for taking the time to think about it.

1 Like

@Cien I’ve noticed you are participating in the scanning threads, but you have not properly provided us with any information on your actual magical experience, which is required as part of an introduction.

What exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What systems or traditions do you “have a basic knowledge of?”