Introducing myself

Hello to all. I understand I have to introduce myself so here I am doing it. I’m not sure I’m quite good at this so I hope you’ll excuse my lack of aptitude.

I’m 26 years old and pretty much new in the world of magic. Obviously, magic and the occult have always been interesting to me and that for various reasons. Mostly because of my studies and my love for cinema. Studies, because I study history and every time I crossed events which discussed say secret societies or witchcraft, I’ve always been enticed. Cinema, because movies like the Ninth Gate amplified my curiosity about this universe. But let’s say it’s always been a kind of “guilty pleasure” rather than a full fledged interest.

Tables have turned, I guess. Because I am here now and in transparency and honesty, if I am here it’s because I have an en goal in mind. Something that I want (not unique, not particularly special) but it is something that I desire and I honestly found no other way so I am receptive and mind open to this. I seek enlightenment in the dark, or dark in the light. Whatever it is, whatever gets me my apotheosis.

Thanks for reading me!

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Revanche.

1 Like