Introducing myself

Hello everyone,
My name is Nina and I’m a 23 year old transwoman who is looking to find some help with something I wish to achieve.

Well I already made some special experiences with Magick. Mostly as i realized about my true self. As I was 14 years old I was able to connect with my true beeing, a dragon named Al-nabu InNemesis. He teached me about Astral traveling and visualize the aura of all beeings in this world. And with this I also had to deal with some nice spirits wich was attracted by my energy as well as spirits wich were a bit more evil I would say.

I mostly am working with meditation and connecting with my dragon to travel or else.

Well there are some aspects of Magick I would love to know better or even experience them. I don’t know why but somehow I am very interested by the thoughts of summoning a tentacle creature wich impregnates me and inflates and expands my belly, for example.

2 Likes

Welcome @NinaSaid12 Please tell us more about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post doesn’t really tell us anything.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

if not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

This is important information to include in your introduction.

Edited

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome.

Perhaps an succubus or incubus may be able to satisfy your desires :slight_smile: so Perhaps contacting Lilith :slight_smile:
They are very emotional beings.

I already tried to contact lilith to ask her to send me a son of her but I never was getting a response

Intent and honesty, you have to really believe. They like to observe first. Project feelings and emotions. The stronger your emotion the better! The emotion of love is the strongest one.
How do you love someone that you cannot see? Everyones answer is different but mine was about letting go of judgement.
Letting go ofJudgement is the shortest answer i can come up with, and to love everyone because everyone is doing a specific thing for whatever reason. Idk how to explain it lol
They put me through a series of tests :rofl: and behold here i am on BALG.
I read liber lilith and didnt understand it so i went on to read sexual alchemy and skipped the theory part and dived right into the practical part, parts i didnt understood were skipped but partially because i sort of knew their names but were skeptical.
It all worked out in the end, intent is everything, even if you dont understand it lol. Lots of research on my part and prob understood like…40% of what im actually doing.
It all started in first grade lol thats how they found me and i didnt know.
Im now 30yrs old and i just found everything out like…this month.
My mind felt like it was being erased or something last month lol felt like i had schizophrenia.
Finding BALG and reading responses and methods especially Succupedia <- lots of help and the book sexual alchemy…feel free to read Liber Lilith, its a tad dark but the experiences are genuine. Whatever emotion you project to them, they will project it back in folds.

Welcome:slight_smile: :slight_smile: