Introducing myself here

Hey I am new here I’ve been reading the discussions here for quite a while until I finally decided to be a member, I’ve been practicing witchcraft for a few years now still a lot to learn, looking forward for my experience here

5 Likes

Well hello there @magical_boy, and welcome to the forum :wave::blush:

2 Likes

Welcome.

How long have you practiced your path?

What areas and methods of magick do you have experience in? Witchcraft encompasses a lot.

Hey, nice to meet a fellow witch. Do you work with any Gods or Goddesses?

Hi ! I’ve been interested in the occult for six years practicing for three, mostly a mix of candle magic herbalism and sympathetic magic :smile:

1 Like

Yes I work with Aphrodite, the morrigan and really interested in lord lucifer

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating a bit more, and, again, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool I work with Hekate and with one demon in particular. I have found coming to the lhp and working with demons has opened up a whole new level of magick, its awesome.

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider myself working with Hecate but I pray to her sometimes and she helped me a lot of times she’s great, I still struggle with some fear when it comes to the gods

1 Like

Im sure you will overcome that, theyre a bit like strict parents, sometimes their lessons are tough but ultimately they want whats best for and to help us progress on our path. Are you from Britain, im in Scotland.

1 Like

No I am from the Middle East, Tunisia :tunisia:

1 Like

Oh cool. I dont know why i had the feeling you were fairly close by. I hope you enjoy being here :blush:

1 Like

I was in England in one past live I am aware of, thank you :blush:

1 Like