Introducing Myself - Elementriloquist

I am a novice.

I’ve always had an interest in the occult but I never knew where to start. All the books I ever found were overly esoteric and they never felt like a “guide”. They felt like a giant puzzle I had to piece together.

I was lucky enough to stumble upon Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon recently, and it is by far the most detailed and straight forward occult book I’ve ever come across.

I’m going to be following the methodology of his writings for my practice, but I am also looking for other books/authors like him. I’m hoping I can get some suggestions. Though I doubt there exists another occult book that is a detailed step by step instructional manual.

Initiation Into Hermetics is truly one of a kind, I’m kind of obsessed with the book at this point. I created an audiobook of it and uploaded it to my youtube channel. I doubt it will be useful to any Veterans here but it may interest some newcomers like myself:

Welcome, @Elementriloquist

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Edit: Please do not try to promote your YouTube channel and ask members to subscribe. It is against the rules of this forum, and I have removed the duplicate post where you linked your video a second time.