Introducing...me

Hey Everyone

I thought I’d introduce myself by telling you a few things about me right off the bat.
I’m from Canada, but I would love to move somewhere where it’s warm all year round. I just have no idea how to do it.
I love Iced Capps from Tim Horton’s, I just wish that they would all be made properly and filled to where they are supposed to be filled.
I am a self proclaimed sorceress, I do not belong to any coven’s or religions so I haven’t undergone any specific ceremonies or rites that would make someone a sorceress, but in my own mind I’m good enough. :wink:
I like the idea of belonging to something, however I don’t like it enough to commit to a specific path I guess.

Anywho, that’s a little taste of me…talk to ya later!

1 Like

Welcome @Sorceress Please tell us about your experience in magick.

You told us your coffee preference but not what you practice, or how long you have practiced, or what systems of magick you have experience in. This is important information to include in a proper introduction.

My apologies @DarkestKnight
I don’t generally post introductions so I wasn’t really sure what to post. Also I’m quite weary of what I post about myself, this is unchartered territory for me, but since you were nice enough to give me some tips, the least I can do is answer your questions. :slight_smile:
What I practice…well, I’m not sure if this is what you mean but my practice includes but is not limited to divination, specifically psychic/mediumship, tarot, and candle readings. I also do spell work, however I don’t label what I do, however it is heavily influenced by hoodoo and I hate using the term dark/black magic because I don’t believe that magic is black or white, light or dark, however for the sake of answering this question ill make an exception ;)…
How long have I practiced, well with divination I’ve been doing it for over 20 years…spell work has been about 15 years, and within the last 2 years I have felt the demons energy calling me. I have never made a pact with one, and I don’t feel at this moment it is something I am interested in, not because I’m afraid, but because I don’t like making contracts unless I read all the fine print, and I don’t think that’s possible with a demon pact :wink: My work with demons is basically just in a building relationships and getting to know them, and their energy phase.

I hope that is at least satisfactory to you, because at the moment that is all I’d like to share :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience :slight_smile:

1 Like