Introducing me hello I'm new

Introducing me hello I’m new

Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I am from a Latin American country
(sorry if my English is bad I don’t speak English but I will try to translate it)

1. MY EXPERIENCE:
    good in magic only 3 years of theory, in practice about 2 months in a row after I got sick (not due to magic but to the bad eating habit I had) (that was November 2019) and because of this something real magic dared to perform (I can tell this in a separate topic).
    Now in this new year 2020 I set several goals and good this time if I plan to use real magic practice and keep it.

2. MY FAVORITE MAGIC:

3. Magic of evocation

4. Magic theory, to know more about what we are doing and be aware of this.

5. AREAS OF MAGIC WHERE YOU NEED HELP:
    The evocation of course

6. MAGIC AREAS WHERE I CAN PROVIDE HELP:
    I can help in theory for now (in the future with real experiences, lived of magic.)
    5.OTHER THINGS:
    well I want to say sorry to the creators of this forum for not presenting me immediately, (FOR NOT DOING IT WILL DELETE YOUR PUBLICATION AND PRIVILEGE)
    I didn’t show up because I was wrong at the beginning, I created this account because I saw a koetting info in BALG and it said forum or forums
    and I was interested in this I can learn from other people with experience in magic, BUT IT SAYS YOU MUST PRESENT AND PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUM
    Can this be solved in any way?
    I don’t want them to delete my topics or publications that I can do in the future? please…
    I created this account on December 27, 2019
    and just today I dare to participate in this forum even if it is a bit since I’m busy and I’m not talking much.
    I sent you a message Lady Eva about deleting my account since I cannot participate in the forum, but now I ask you not to delete it.

It has been a rule of this forum since 2014 that a proper introduction be required of all new members who wish to be part of the community, which means those who want to make posts and join discussions, not just lurk in the shadows.

You have now covered that requirement with this post so you are good to go. Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome :blush:

Sup, mate!

Welcome to the forum!

ok thanks sir dark
and thank you all too

There’s no requirement to post or be deleted, though when people register and account then literally NEVER log-in again, I believe System purges those to free the usernames back up, but you’ve passed that level now so as long as you don’t break our rules, you may post as infrequently as you wish. :+1:

Try this method:

1 Like

thank you lady eva i will keep that in mind

1 Like