Introducing Angliaenchantress

Blessings all, I just wanted to introduce myself, I was born and raised a witch and have always had contact with spirit.
As I got older the pull between certain spirits has grown and so has my magical abilities, I know where I fit but they are making it quite difficult.
I am searching like minded people, advice on surviving the pull and understanding my experiences in more detail.
I look forward to all your feedback.

3 Likes

How many years experience do you have?

What spirits seem to be pulling you?

What type of obstacles are you facing when you say

Welcome to the forum BTW

3 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us more about yourself and your experience in magick. It is not enough to simply claim you are a “natural” witch. That doesn’t tell us anything about you.

It is helpful for us to know what, exactly, your practice consists of and what types of magick you have experience in, as it enables us to give proper advice and direct you to resources at your level.

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Apologies for the lack of information,
I come from a longline of Irish/English wiccans, I was forced to attend church for 5 years when non Wiccan parent heard me talking to spirit, but continued to practise with biological nan.
I’ve been committed to practicing spirit summoning and communication since I was 13, before that it was natural and I was not grounded or well in control of protecting myself and relied on my nan an extended community.
I’ve have been practicing white magic, herbal and working with elements since I was 13 and spell casting for the same time.
Dark magic with use of my blood for the last 16 years.
I have angels from light and dark with me depending on what I am doing but find when I am working within the dark I am pulled back by light workers, I’ve increased my protective circle (which is element based) and spirit have communicated this to my daughter saying the barriers have increased.
The obstacles I face is I do not fear the path I am on but in one instance of trying to summon Lucifer and spell work, they intervene and interrupt me I can physically feel them pull me somewhere else.
My last experience with lucifer I was asked by another being how I got there and it was time to go as he was busy and I could see lucifer and he saw me, I posted a thread on this experience to see if anyone has had similar experiences as I managed to go to him instead of him coming to me, my coven told me he probably heard my call and brought me too him.
I hope this sheds a little light on my dilemma.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave::wink:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really loved your vibes. Hopefully we can have interaction about what we have learned and compare.

2 Likes

Thank you @Xblackx for your kind words, if you have any questions please do ask, the forum is a great place to learn and develop the skills that you are interested in. :blush:

1 Like

Here are the BALG rules you might want to have a read, as well as what you can do at your trust level.

When you can PM on BALG please do.

2 Likes