Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

But I really feel close to magick via internet readings

Hello, you can call me Alex, I reside in Asia ( most specifically Singapore ) So from where I’m from, anything related to the occult is extremely taboo here. I honestly stumbled upon this forum by accident while I was curiously researching on the internet. To my surprise, I had zero idea that this forum had existed and that People actually practiced Magick for real. Truth be told, I’m a sceptic when it comes to the supernatural or “Magick” but I’m generally open minded and I’m here to learn and find out something that I don’t know of here ( I’m basically a normie )

So…you don’t actually practice anything?

I did, but the christian beliefs and sorts like that still bother me so much so I started with angel magick, but I still like demon magick (haven’t started one but I will love to) also I would like to let go of the christian belief

preferred name: getto

Your preferred magick: working with demons

Particular areas of magick where you need help: I’m decent at magick, just want to learn more

Particular areas of magick where you can provide help: I can help with working with demons

1 Like

Welcome @getto Please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t really tell us anything.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Hiiii 'all!
You can call me beebo!
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I live in NA, east coast.

Don’t really have pics i feel comfy with, but some days I feel like a bear, hence the pic.
I’ve been experimenting with magic on and off over the last half decade. I’m familiar with Thelema rites, AOS, goetia. Which I incorporate day to day. Along with small honoring to Lucifer and Tiamat.
I’m certainly no expert in magic. Im openin to learning and such
I say my struggles just involve mainly budgeting as well as anger management- nothin too ambitious

1 Like

Hello I’m here learning ideas about black magic and demons as I’m fascinated by them.

Welcome @Ouse Please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t tell us anything and doesn’t really meet our requirement for a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

if you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I’m from AU, I am a beginner and been doing a couple of rituals from Damon Brand’s books and also few other ones from the gallery of Magick.

Just those one I’ve done and I’m still exploring around what types of Magic out there.

1 Like

Hey guys my names Zac, im in my mid 20s from Australia, have done a few evocations and stuff before with no real success, thinking about giving this a go again with you guys. Looking forward to getting some success, when I practiced in the past i did most of my work with the goetia demons

Welcome @Cillaclown

How long have you practiced?

What system or method did you work in?

I practiced it for about a year a couple years back, and I think the answer to your question is LHP?
Im sorry if that wasnt what you were asking, if not please elaborate thank you!

1 Like

My question was what method of evocation were you using? Demonolatry style, Golden Dawn, etc.

Wow I feel stupid i wouldnt know, I know I used a sigil, candles, incense and chant an enn
I wouldnt know what style that is

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALg forum.

1 Like

My pleasure! Happy to be here

i’m caveman
been into different forms of magic many years. currently working with lucifer and the fierce beautiful lilith
my goals are to continue perfecting my self through the wisdom of the ancient infernal gods.
my struggles are not having enough time in the day to read,learn, and become my own god. instead that pesky professional career and my family slow me down lol. no i’m blessed

thanks for forum EA . great knowledge here with great folks

2 Likes

Welcome @Odinfavored83 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

And how long is that?

What, exactly, do you practice? You haven’t told us anything about your experience.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Welcome @Odinfavored83 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

I live in Texas. I’m from south Louisiana. I still fly out of Louisiana for work .

Odinfavored83:

been into different forms of magic many years.

And how long is that?

I’d say since I was in my early teens on up to a greater or lesser degree. I remember when EA was on a show called truth frequency and the class and knowledge he presented got my attention. I bought his first become a living God book… must have been a good 10 or 15 years ago it seems. More or less ive just been in study and energy work . Using my own energy in manifesting things consciously into my life. Magical foundations. Shielding , crystal works, protection , and clearing. Never committed fully into specific paths until my early 30s. Currently I 38

What, exactly, do you practice? You haven’t told us anything about your experience.

Norse patheon , infernal patheon , luciferian ( Michael ford’s work ) , lavey Satanism, theistic Satanism, and my local Indian traditions in my area .

I currently practice

Demonology, with a main focus of working with lucifer while building relationships with multiple other ancient gods

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

I’ve grabbed a host of different ritual practices from Wiccan to hoodoo and applied them to my own practice. Still a huge work in process and so much to uncover and learn.

Thank you guys for providing a place for all us heathens lol.

3 Likes