Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Have you generally felt that you get results from the magick you do, and are there any areas where you feel strongest, or like you want to develop more? :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, i ve got satisfying results especially about revenge and protection.
i may feel stronger if i have enough wisdom about astrocartography, chakras of earth, ley lines, etc. hope i would find informative source about them.

You still haven’t provided any information on what your actual experience is, or how long you have been practicing, as you were asked to.

So please, tell us what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

So…this directive seems to be at odds with the one stating I should introduce myself in a separate post.
In the interests of professional courtesy, I shall do both.
In the interests of hedonistic adaptation, I will lazily cut and paste this reply to the other post :wink:

And thus, you are given one window into my nature.

I am Vashra Araeshkigal, new here, not terribly new otherwise.

If anyone happens to recognize it, yes…I am the Araeshkigal who was once affiliated with Michelle Belenger and House Kheperu. We are no longer affiliated, though the parting was amicable enough at the time.

I used to jokingly state that I’ve “been” more religions than many people have studied. But this is a forum for magic and energy work, and not for prattling on about pointless orthodoxy. I claim no single formal system, though I was led from behind into the Alexandrian tradition many years ago, and held 2nd degree. I would argue that standing means precious little now, as it is not my way. I prefer working with the duality of Dominance and submission to the duality of Masculine and Feminine, as I’ve never been able to pin down a single attribute, emotion, or trait that is 100% unique to either of the latter two forces.

It should follow from the above statements that I am quite gender fluid, believing that “gender” as such is largely a complicated game of pretend we all agreed to play somewhere along way for some reason we all forgot. It is entirely impossible to misgender me, and unless you are wearing my collar, I’ve no right to tell you what words you should use to speak with me, so pick whatever pronoun(s) resonate with you when my energies reach you. I might be amused, but I won’t be offended. At any given moment, you’re probably quite correct. Not that I see how it really matters if you are neither my doctor nor my lover, but I am biologically female, which can influence or interfere with certain forms of sex magic, so I’ll throw it out there for anyone who feels a need for the information.

My energetic work at this stage of my life primarily involves slithering around in the Dreamstorm, rather along the lines of the Australian natives, or the seers of Papua New Guinea. I’ll work with just about any entity whose interests align with mine for the duration of our joint endeavors, but that does, I suppose, create the hazard that allies may become enemies on the turn of a single ambition. If alignments were a thing, I would say I am quite Lawful … the rest is also rather fluid, but I see contracts and agreements as wholly binding and sacrosanct. If you have my word, you have my word.
I am not a fully trained відьма, but through my mother’s bloodline, I know how to show someone where the crayfish winters, and I know how to dance the milonga while holding a dagger. It is clear or it is not.

I have middling experience with the Enochian Calls, leading more to frustration than edification.
I quite enjoy most of the Goetics…and Sitri, Biffrons, Marchosias and I are particular friends.
I can play with the pantheon of the Asatru, and I’ve had quite a bit of fun with Anpu and Sekhet. All of me is all over the map. It stands to reason with a “surname” of Araeshkigal, that I have heavy ties to at least one dank Mesopotamian river valley :wink: . I resonate most strongly with the Seraphim when it comes to choirs, as we tend to sing in the same keys. I have a very specific affinity for the Naga, and work rather well with most of those beings which come off as “ophidian” or “serpentine.” I have many years of practice with both Incubi and Succubi, more the former than the latter, given my biological sex and a slight heterosexual preference.

I know the difference between a Sigil and a Glyph (though this varies with tradition as there’s no standardization anywhere in the Craft), though I’m far more likely to build them in Song than out of metal or wax.

I live near the gun nut capital of gun nut central, Red State Dystopia, Bible Belt…and as such I rather keep myself to myself. My overt identity out in my world conforms to my external environment, and keeps my lifemate’s family properly misinformed for the sake of my safety.

I am. I do. Yet I can definitively admit it’s not always enough.

If you have a question, ask it.
If I have a request, make it.
If you have a taco…fork it over already, I’m starving!

3 Likes

We started in 2014 with a big intros thread, lots of people prefer not to start a topic (espeically if they’re a bit unsure or not certain if they’ll like the forum), but then we also had a big software upgrade in 2017, and changed the Categories & system around so that people can make an intro thread of their own.

That’s especially useful if someone has a lot of questions, which are harder to post in here with more intros coming on all the time.

So either’s fine, we have most links suggesting people make their own thread just to prevent kerfuffle (that’s a technical term :wink: ) when the big mega-threads reach maximum at 10,000 replies, and automatically lock themselves. Hope that helps clarify it a bit! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello.I am Athar.I’m interested in vampire blood magic.my goal is to make a symbiosis of the soul with the deities Lilith and Naamah(Nahema) and transform the body under the influence of this energy.I am also looking for information about the Lavarosh society (blood of the immortals).

Welcome @Athar

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t told us if you do or not.

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

I’m from Russia.I have been practicing blood magic for 1 year.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I’m from Singapore, in my mid-30s now.

My history is kind of strange (I think), I’ve been practicing on and off magick/spirituality (e.g. programming, commands, constructs, etc, only know some of these terms just today through here) since young. But I did shut them(my senses/abilities; not sure what is it called in my case) off a couple of times in my life until 3 years ago, that is when I officially started to practice more.

3 years ago, It started off innocently with some tarots, candle magick, new moon ritual & reiki. They were new to me at the point in time (except tarot). And perhaps because I was setting an intention to find out what is wrong with me as bad things keep happening to me somehow. And I managed to find out through these, will be sharing a bit more on how I get rid of it at this post later, do check it out if you are interested.

Anyway, it’s pretty strange, it’s not my first time at this forum; previously I was here while searching for more information related to Zeus since he suddenly appears in 2 tarot readings. He just appears in my life to help me. I do found this forum pretty interesting but I didn’t stay long last time. However today I’m kind of stuck in the forum for few hours reading and realize something I’ve been doing is discussed here. >.<

But if you ask me what exactly I practice? I am afraid I can’t answer well, because whenever I thought of something, the answers may just pop into my head. and I just follow according, it can be just simple as candle magick or mantra (or phrases to be said on regular basis) so I am here to learn/understand more because I do enjoy learning.

Hope my introduction makes sense.

2 Likes

19 M singapore

I am a very spiritual person but have had rather limited experience with regards to magic.

I have read a couple of books over the past few weeks. As of now, I am trying to internalise them.
Yet to read the basics of witchraft but finished a couple of books on demonolgy.

I am here to seek help of a demon so i would be able to study better. I need a miracle as of now and that is what I am here searching for.

Hi, my name is Caleb but you can call me anything you’d like. I’m interested in learning about demons and magick to see how they can improve my life and possibly others. If you wanna know more about me just contact me here.

Welcome @Airbax747 Please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If you don’t, is there any particular area of magick you are interested in learning about, besides “demons?”

Well, i’m from California and i currently have no experience whatsoever in practice but i have been researching and reading many articles and blogs. The area i’m most curious in is summoning and the such. although that is for more experienced people i would like to one day be able to do it.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, and thank you for the welcome.

Hi, my name is Tlayolohtli and have been practicing magic for about a year now. My main interests are alchemy, occultism, Qi Gong, medicine, mythology, healing, toltecayotl, and music. I’m at Mexico. I have done some astral traveling and have got some channels from gods and entities. I am 23 years old. I have never followed a strict system, you could say I’m a neophyte animist/shaman/healer/alchemist transitioning into adepthood…
In short term I would like to get some help in my career as a entrepreneur, a mentor of mine suggested I contact Boone. I would like to develop/activate my astral senses more before working with demons/angels/aliens/fae though which is my intention in the long run.
My strengths are Qi gong/Yoga/Mudra, acquiring information and alchemy.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification :grinning:.

2 Likes

Welcome! Bienvenid@! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am Ben from African 19 years old
I have been practicing magick for few month
I’d wish to work with Lucifer and mostly belial
I’d also wish to learn astral projection and Demon evocation

1 Like

Welcome @Lexi0900

What, exactly, have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?