Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

A little over three (3) years.

My family (on both sides) has had several clairvoyants and workers spanning three (3) generations, but they’ve all passed, and the last one transitioned - Three (3) years ago.

Good Morning Everyone. My name is Gordon Robinson I have been interested in the occult for a long time now. I various ebooks on Wicca, Black Magick, etc. I do not have a magick name. I live in Massachusetts. Well thats it then.

2 Likes

Thank you for finally doing an introduction as requested @gordon02021

Do you actually practice anything? All you have told us is that you have some books.

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

male 59. Catalan from Barcelona but living in sunny florida for the last 20 years. catholic by culture I do daily mass, rosary and novena to the virgin. don’t go to church.

I met my angel Hardiel (later found out that appears in the key of Solomon) 25 years ago and try to communicate with spirits, angels and (Good) demons.

worried about spirituality, health and money. not love that much.

came here to see to get help on how to transfer my beliefs into a more personal spiritual experience where I can feed my soul without all the extra weight that carries the catholic church (guilt, abstinence, and so on)

HARDIEL

1 Like

Hi, I am nakul, pretty much new to the path and everything… Trying to learn as much as possible. especially focus on magick with mantras part. Struggling with balancing life as I know it.

Hi, Everyone. I’m Lsolisn4k3 and I’m a newbie to the magic world.
I like Self Improvement Black Magic (if that’s a thing)
my current ambition is to become the best version of me. right now I am lacking many qualities that I wish I was born with.

my current struggles are Love and Money… trying to conquer the love part first with Duke Sallos (tried my first evocation (I would greatly appreciate it if you looked at my post from today and give me some pointers)

it’s a great honor to be here.
hoping to one day become really good at magic and help others in this website.

Hi there

My name is Sheba, occultist, priestess, witch, thelemite.
Born into the craft, on the middle path but active on the left hand path since 2 years. My interests are broad but to sum the ones up I work with most: Goetia, St Cyprian, Hekate.
Started with Santa Muerte recently so I am here for that :pray::star:

3 Likes

Well. I buy alot of occult spell books. I have not found success in my magick practices yet. This is why I ordered The Universal Circle. Hoping that it will give my spells a boost. I order ebooks on Kindle. Ebooks from Occult Authors Carl Nagel and Howard Vernon. Their Ebooks deals with Demonic Evocations to get Basics needs met by different demons.

Hi, Im Rena, I don’t know much about Majick though I do want to learn. I’m from Florida, and I’m twenty four years old.

Welcome @rttnbatz

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hi, I will exclusively be going by Jaeger Foxx on this website.
I am interested in starting work with demons.
I’m interested in deepening my knowledge of black magick and demonic practices.
I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

1 Like

Welcome @jaegerfoxx

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

Sorry, I don’t feel comfortable saying where I’m from quite yet
I don’t have any practical experience in magick, so I’m looking to start here.

2 Likes

Hi members of the forum

my name is Danny I currently have little experience apart from a few petitions and 1 evocation and am looking to further educate myself on the occult and develop my path to self mastery astral/soul travel and psychic development

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Marcus. I am a mid-20s male from the UK and I have been practicing black magick for over a year. My current is a little difficult to describe but it is an amalgamation of “dark” Anglo-saxon and Celtic paganism, which uses a Greek alchemical system to unravel the nature of an individual.

I would describe myself as an extroverted individual, although I have rare moments where I enter an introverted state.

My reason for joining: I’m looking for community. I imagine people are starting to feel a crushing loneliness given the present situation. Being unable to form connections with other sentient organisms contradicts human nature by violating their status as social animals. Of course, you can build a connection with an entity, but can you experience an entity on the same level, and with the same intensity, as another human or group of humans you respect and appreciate?

I don’t believe that people who consistently live their life in a depressed state want love or happiness, they just want a reason for why they wake up in a morning. I believe that reason or the seeds of that reason can be found in something as simple as a group of friends bound by the same desire for experiences that break the cycle of the monotonous and empty, everyday existence some of us wake up into and wish we hadn’t.

I think that pretty much covers it, and thank you for reading.

I go by the name Keem. I’m a 44 year old man from SEA (southeast Asia). I don’t have any experience in magic that’s why I was lurking here for some time reading. I am mostly interested in doing money spells and manifestation, though I’m also trying to the meditations about how to connect with my spirit guides.

I was led to magic by my lovely girlfriend who is an astrologer for a living. She has also been teaching me iching, numerology, astrology and lenormand since last year. Its been pretty tough but I’m getting the hang of it thanks to her. Recently, I’ve come across a skilled member who has also been helping with my divination.

Thank you for having me here. I hope to to improve my divination and do money manifestation sucessfully. That’s all.

heyheyhey, Im Saint from South Africa , i love crystals , astral projection, Evocation and all things that deal with Magick ohh like sigils wow love that type of Magick, well im also here to learn as much as i can , anything that i can learn to become more aware of my psychic abilities and connect with others on the same path, lovvvvvvveeee and light to all reading this, ill help where ever i can and listen and learn if anyone has anything to teach me

1. my astral senses / psychic ablities
  2. i wanna master Evocation
  3. master astral projection / soul travel
    4.create friends
    5 teach what im allowed to
    and im donnnnnnnneeeeee.

practice
ive done about 5 evocations still doing my best to see or hear the Gods
ive had over 5 astral projections
i always do sigil magick, my favorite on a full moon
done successful spells
ive finished E.A K… evocation course and currently on his soul travel course
been doing this for 4 years off and on only the last year ive made my heart up to keep on this path and to invest in it, so i can see and get results

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @SaintLucid

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t told us what you actually practice, or how long you have practised it.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

updated my intro

1 Like

I am from Los Angeles County. I am 46 years old.

The amount of stuff I have seen in the last few months is too much of an information overload to have any idea which way I want to go.

The first book I got was “72 angels of magic”. and reason I bought the book was to answer the question “What in the world do angels have to do with magic?” seriously didnt have a clue.

I watched a Koeetting vid where he was talking about an ancient covenant between humans and spirits. I got one of those books to find out what that covenant was, but didnt find the answer in that book.

The first time in my life to ever hear of Kliffoth or tree of life was Oct 2020 a few days before I was checking out the forum.

I purchased a book called Necromomicon more than 10 years ago. Completely worthless book. Nothing about actually doing any kind of work was in that book. Recently seeing people talking about how much they liked Necronomicon, I bought the book again. It has the same name but the book I got back then is not the same book. The book I just got has sigils and squares, gates, and 50 spirits to contact. That other book didnt have any sigils or even talked at all about contacting spirits.

So what do I want to learn? I think its too soon to pick something. Since Aug I have learned of the existence of so many forms of magic that I never heard of before in my life time. I have to do a google search when I am reading balg posts just to know what people are talking about.

I have done a few rituals from most of the books I have gotten. No results from any of them yet. The only thing that I can say is keeping it consistent. I havent called the same spirit to do two different things at the same time except for one. The rituals are strange, but easy to follow along if I write them down. but I dont feel the energy any more than if I was reading a novel outloud. Or maybe I should say I feel the energy of the ritual as about the same level of energy as praying to Iaoe, which is none.

I have figured out that I have a strong aversion to blood magic. I wouldn’t give blood to Belial or “the Boy” if they begged me. No surprise there. The smell of blood gets me upset stomache. same with the taste of meat that hasnt been cooked long enough to get rid of the blood.

Mixed feelings about necromancy. get to think about that. Just went to the cemetary for my mom’s first anniversary. Surrounded by thousands of people and nothing but silence. Big wall between me and them having a conversation.

1 Like