1 Like

No.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

This sounds so interesting!

1 Like

Yorkshire is Beautiful. :+1:

1 Like

Maybe feeling our number work be better? I always watch when you ask this to see what happens if they are from the North to be honest.

Finally, a connoisseur of English landscapes. :+1:

1 Like

Could you reword that, please? I don’t understand.

1 Like

Out I can’t English today. Really bad rough weekend and next to no teal sleep. Out numbered with all the southerners.

Not anymore. :+1:

1 Like

strangely enough I first recognised magickal forces in the ocean 2 years ago, though I have sailed for 14.
hehe.
everything got its time I guess.
found Calypto out there. she is So emotionally connected with the oceans chaos, smooth and violent.

5 Likes

I have re-discovered my “maritime” affinity only a short while ago but since then I am back on track (all my love to the baltic sea); I am weirdly fascinated by these aspects of the ocean

I am sure that your way of living covers a lot different approaches towards magick and I can’t wait to read more about your experiences :slight_smile:

2 Likes

which aspects, if I may ask, didnt quite get it?:slight_smile:

1 Like

the chaotic and wild aspect mixed with the seemingly still/static episodes. It has the potential to wipe off whole areas from the face of the earth just like that while its calming and inspires relaxation at the same time. And I don’t even want to start with all the life below the waters surface. I am rambling :slight_smile:

Hello everyone i am amin umar from nigeria …i am a begginer magician …quite familiar with middle eastern magic … I am here to interact with people of same interest and to expand my knowledge …thank you

1 Like

ya, for sure, I`m with you there. relentless, takes and destroys what it wants. still an ocean of loving and cares. where all life sprung. And no matter the destruction it can bring. still needs our fullest hearts attention. like a crazy loving mother, somehow haha

1 Like

Hello. I guess my username is good enough to go by on here.

I like experimenting with magic. I started off in Hoodoo but always felt there was something missing. I eventually burned through the veil and had contacts with spirits that I later learned would be considered “demons.” I have always been one of those people who’s fascinated by the darkness and now I am ready to embrace it.

My current goal is to be powerful, for myself. To grow in magic and might and to become my highest godform. I want to learn at the feet of the gods of old and burn away any illusion, to be free and prosper. I’ve always been fascinated by magic and spirits and ancient gods, even as a kid I would meditate and call them.

Currently I’m still learning so there are lots of struggles. I don’t think that I know all of the answers nor do I think any human will ever. I am struggling with proper invocations of the highest dark spirits. I am seeking knowledge, wisdom, growth, and abundance, like most people I would guess.

1 Like

It must be incredibly difficult to maintain some sort of privacy during your days at sea. Are you able to perform any kind of rituals without being interrupted all too often?
(sorry for being so curious but I’ve never met a practicioner living the mariner life)

1 Like

Hello everyone i am ni from america
I have practicing over 15years since I was 12
I learnt from so many teachers
Hoodo voodo Wicca Goetia evocation …
My current goal is … find more powerful Magick
To explore the different world

3 Likes

Welcome infernal blessing

I am Yasir - 48. In South East Asia. Passionate with black magic and their work. I’m completely new but feel that I belong in your community with demons and more. I would appreciate your guidance and support in the journey. Thanks.

4 Likes