Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

haha for sure! I’m a little hooked already, I was lurking for the past week before I decided to sign up

2 Likes

Ciao, mi chiamo Antonio and I am a newbie to the forum and somewhat new to the basics of the ever popular magic and wanted to learn more through any outlet I can. I want to learn and expert in demonology and the mastering of sigil and ritual magic. Fortune telling is also I guess a side goal part of it as well.
Currently I am struggling to really get in touch with my spiritual side and want to delve into such a topic with my self.

2 Likes

• Lu kaka
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• card tricks, disappearing, flowers in a hat
• To learn the truth, discover other philosophies
• Drugs, alcohol, anger management, mental health issues

I have been a satanist done black bible magick. I decided to switch to Jehova. I like Dubstep, rock and metal music.

Hello all! I am new to this path. I have since I was a child experienced phenomenon like unprovoked astral projection and spiritual encounters with spirits and demons. For most of my life I felt I was only on the light path. However through life experiences I have found the dark path alluring and feel drawn to understanding it’s truth. As I’ve matured over the years I have a deepened compassion and respect for the dark entities I quarreled with as a child and adolescent. I am here to learn and to grow a deeper understanding. I respect the collective and universal frame work of the great mystery and the old gods. I know I am still in my infancy of understanding. I’m here in humility, love, & respect.

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you practice any specific systems or traditions of magick?

2 Likes

Mostly just what I learned from my grandmother her traditional indigenous healing techniques. I am biracial my mother is native and my dad is Welsh, Nordic, & Irish but I only recently learned about this side and am trying to learn those ancestral ways. I read tarot and do lucid dreaming and projection. The last few years I had some profound experiences and what I believe (though I could be wrong) were encounters with old gods such as Freya, Odin, Morrigan, & Hecate. I did not know these gods prior to these experiences and so since I’ve been really feeling my spirit tugging at me to dig deeper. Just 2 nights ago I encountered a being that on the surface appeared frightening however he was kind and didn’t take offense to my fear. He soothed me and held me affectionately as I closed my eyes. I suppose that’s what brought me to this platform. He was very tall and red with black marks on his arms and hands and they were incredibly large.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I definitely would like to learn sigil magick as well! I have a book on it but I’m not sure how credible it is.

Hi, I am a northwind, I come from the EU. I am a beginner in magic, for a start I want to learn protection and contact Vapula to help me learn English.

1 Like

Two nights ago, I envoked Pomba Gira Maria Padilha… I made an offering with cider, chocolates, perfume, cigarettes en candles… I asked her if she could show her self to me in a dream or something… when I was done with the chanting… and was just sitting and watch the candle burn I heard a loud noise downstairs. I was sitting upstairs in my bedroom. I did not go downstairs to watch. But in the early morning when I woke up, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. And then I saw what the loud noise was… a dinnerplate has fallen of the kitchencounter to the ground… something what is impossible, and it didn’t break, not a scratch… I believe it was a sign… has anyone of you ever experienced something with Pomba Gira??

Hi,
my name is Ekkehard i am a searcher for the truth or better say my truth i red a lot of staff and i try out a lot of staff. I was beliefing in the light path anless i understood the light path is wrong for me and not true. I needed to learn that the universe is a predeator cage and you need to fight for your freedom freedom is not free. But also the normal lefthand path is not complete my way i discovered inside of us we have our own knowledge and i learned somehow to get in contact with my inner stuff. But i also leared and expierience that there are controllers on earth and in space and they try everything to controll and me this is me current big battle and i try to solve it but i realized the only language what that supercontroller understand is a very strong fist in there face, i tryed everything to do it not violent but they don’t want to so thats me
Thank you

1 Like

My name is Faith and I have been on this path for almost 8 years or so, and I like astral projection and dark magic. My biggest goal right now is for my love spell to come to fruition, and my biggest struggle right now i guess is just having trust in my magic and not letting doubt get to me.

1 Like
  1. My name is Zehir
  2. No photo
  3. I do not seek power but knowledge. No preference.
  4. I am here To learn and if possible, to teach
  5. My struggle is Indecision.
1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Zehir. However, you have not told us anything about your experience in magick.

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have initiations in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

2 Likes

When I was younger, I felt an affinity to it, but it was lost for a long time.
But these days I feel it is returning, and Now that my interest was rekindled with new technology tools, I decided to seek knowledge by my own.

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this forum!!

My name is Nicole and I am quite new to magick. I have been doing it for a few months now. Since I’m new to this I like white and dark magic. I haven’t really been doing this long enough to dive deeper into the different kinds of magick (but I am open and eager to learn about different kinds) My biggest goal right now is for my ex to come back to me, and my biggest struggle (the same as @pussypepsicola) right now is just having faith/trust/hope that my magick and the universe will make me goal happen. Since I’m new to this, I would love to know how to properly work with amon. I heard its one of the best spells to get an ex back.

I really appreciate this
I’ll definitely check it out

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul, but you may call me Rharian. I live in the US, and I have been a student of the occult in general for about 15 years now. I started my path with Wicca, but time and experience eventually lead me to Demonolatry, which what I practice now. In general, my practice has been aligned highly with tuning my psychic senses. I have also been interacting with spirits of the goetia as of late, especially Lord Belial, who I will soon be dedicating myself to. I look forward to learning all that I can from everyone

My name is Moses Abel Babona
From Tanzania I have been struggling on how I can make a pact with Azazel I just found this forum very useful I manage to understand how to call Azazel but I still need alot of guidance on how to be able to hear him when he replay back and many more about him I have seen alot things changing since I started calling him and mentioning my issue to him .I wish I could get a good mentor who can guide me on what to do so that I can be able to make a pact with Azazel.
My age is 29 I’m a married man I have one son and my occupation is Trading currencies and indices .
The main reason why I’m in seeking of Azazel I need Him to teach me a clear knowledge about how to trade and give me confidence in trading and wisdom in my daily life .

Hello, my name is Jay. I am here to learn about magick and change my life in the ways i desire. I would like to also tap into the magick of my heritage and learn more about it’s history as well.