Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I am from North America, and dwell in the Southern States of the U.S.

I’m from a place in América Latina and am deeply interested in evokations. I’ve done a few rituals in the past, like binding a demon wolf to my will using mico leão dourado fur. Currently I’m trying something greater to achieve the cure to a virus that entered my body (coronavirus). My name is satanwolf and I hope you guys can help me with my evokations.

Hi guys,
My name is Thaariq and I’m from Sri Lanka. I actually had no idea about magick or anything about it. I thought it was all fake. I’ve heard about some people using black magick in my country but i didnt beleive it. Im a muslim. My dad is a Muslim and my mum is a buddhist so im sort of mixed. But im sort of an aethist cuz i dont beleive in allah or any god cuz ive gone through some bad shit times and even though i prayed and all that and waited for a miracle , it never happened so i stopped beleiving.
Anyways i actually came through this site while googling and researching ways to get rich (cuz i was rich af before,had money,cars and girls. but i fell down and got poor af and i wanna go to my previous good life cuz im fed up of this shit)through using totems or magick etc. As i dwelved deeper i found conversations of magick, increasing wealth , luck and fortune through magick ( even though there was not much useful advice).
what really caught my attention was the topic of succubus,lilith, spiritual sex and all that. i got really interested cuz i wont lie but i love sex and who wouldnt say yes to free sex or spiritual sex. Then it got serious about them being possessive, spirituial marriage and them not having physical bodies. I was disappointed but at the same time i was so damn interested. Cuz i really love all this spiritual world, magick, demons and related things. ever since then im been feeling very uneasy cuz i want to dwelve deeper into this and try this but the way they all talk about it , it sounds so serious and dangerous but i got no idea about this and im very confused. Its like ever since i read all this i feel like im missing something in my life. i want to try this now but not only for the sex even though i love it and thats what i initially read these for, but also the topic of spiritual world, spiritual marriage, demons, magick and all sounds and feels so awesome to me. But im so confused, scared and clueless.
Again i repeat, i did research this in the beginning with the intention of free sex,and ways of getting rich but now im so interested in this because i feels like i must do this cuz from a young age ive been interested in the supernatural and i just have this damn huge need to try this out.
what actually got me to sign up was cuz of @succupedia cuz ive read all of his strings of 2 years and i wanted to ask him about all this and educate me. if youll could do that too would be great.

thank you

1 Like

I’m J, and I’m a gray witch. I’ve found great peace and strength by accepting the full spectrum of who I am and what I want - the darkest and lightest alike.

I have been studying hermetic witchcraft and glamour, and I’m most interested in learning attraction and magnetism right now. Hekate is helping to guide me right now.

My inherent strengths are spell-writing and empathic reading.

I’ve always felt connected to new orleans and voodoo, so that’s on the horizon for exploring in the new future. When I’m old, I think I’d like to be a crone in NOLA sipping on cafe au laits.

My pronouns are she/her.

1 Like

I’ve realized this as well, as a logical nature magic person, but I seems the more I delve into other magicks the less receptive the forest is to me and it makes me very upset. Have I done something wrong to displease them? Since childhood they’ve been my go-to and now…it’s upsetting as I said. I think it also has to do with where we are now, as it’s still upsetting. We moved in with my husband’s parents. I set my pendant out to be re-enchanted the other week and it came out…repulsive! Which has never happened in my lifetime! I must have done something to upset these spirits.

1 Like

Thank you so much for you reply! I’ve been grappling with this, as I realize nature is in essence both good and evil.

Me Ozymandias King of Kings 2

What is this crap supposed to mean? Your mug photoshopped onto the image of a mummy answers none of the questions posed, and provides no actual information about you or your experience in magick so it still does not meet the rule regarding introductions. :roll_eyes:

Flagged this idiocy for the mods to deal with.

1 Like

Bit salty there old chap, just because a member has discovered the world’s best anti-ageing cream? :man_shrugging:

:stuck_out_tongue:

@Ramses_Ozymandias please tell us a bit about your experiences with magick in this lifetime as that is extremely important and one of our rules. As a defender of Ma’at, the cosmic order, in the Two Kingdoms, I am certain you, perhaps more than most, will appreciate the importance of this. :+1:

1 Like

I respect Goddess Ma’at keeping chaos at bay against the order of Osiris that was established when i was sacrificed by Set in ancient times.
Since you are very interested in the Egyptian Underworld, journey of a soul, or nonjourney stuckism of a soul in Aaru or Duaat, i prefer duaat over aaru personally, a mystical place of darkness and unfathomed depths.

But i am not just egypt specific.

In this life? Brought 100 new religions. I did. People will remember me as an avatar when i am gone in this present form.

I wanna see Ancient Egypt revived.

I am gonna revive Egypt, expand it, make the entire African continent “Raa Land” or Osiria. Ra land meaning “Land of Amun Re”, the entire continent, just as i planned America 1000 years ago, which is United States of America currently, which should have been United States of North America, that was the plan.

Narmer II will revive Egypt. The whole of Africa shall become a single country as massive as USA. We will replicate the night sky this time in the Saharan desert that will be turned green due to man made artificial rivers. Previously, we managed to build Orion constellation as the 3 the pyramids similar to 3 parallel linear stars.

https://www.reddit.com/r/maitreyicbuddhism/

Okay, so that’s not really the description of your magickal stuff in this lifetime I was asking for to be honest, it’s great that you have some unusual beliefs, because we all do on here, but tell me - in this body, the human you who is paying for the device that accesses this forum, what is HIS story?

What’s the first age you discovered magick, and have you ever done any money spells, or love spells? :smiley:

1 Like

It’s hard to say as someone who doesn’t really know you, but there could be a possibility that you were expecting a negative reaction, you think that the Magick you do now is somehow contrary to nature and your own mind created a blockade because of this.

1 Like

Currently remarking, this thread spans extensively.

Your name:
Adir

Photos if you’re comfortable:

Hecks to the yeah! Like MySpace! Can I please blare a theme song?

Kinds of magick you like:
Plain ole mysticism I guess. The corporeal form is a great tool, not an object to be limited by. One has many bodies, and many names, as one is many things! Dun! Dun! Dun!

Current goals:
I really want to see what people are up to, and where they are going! I find that exciting.

Current struggles:
I try not to get too violent nor vicious. I’m doing a good job, but it’s still a struggle especially in attempt to inspire those who are conditioned to respect only said severities.

So, like a bramahjoti aspect of Vsnu?

Hello Im Eva nice to meet y’all! Im an eclectic witch who has been in practice for 4 years. I love divination, almost all of it! I perfer tarot cards and crystals as a tool and I love sigil magick.

My main goal is to get better at energy magick and dive deeper into demonology.

My main struggle is confusion, Im always wery of the spirits and forces that come out to me. I guess I either pinpoint it as the wrong one or Im scared of it being a spirt trying to trick me :sweat_smile:

Thats me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@PaperCastle

Do you have any experience in magick? You have not said what, if anything, you actually practice beyond the general term “mysticism.”

Is there a specific system or tradition you work in?

1 Like

‘Magick,’ leans into Thelma, which provides ones intent affects outcome in the world. ‘Mysticism,’ presumes there is more to what one does than the mundane act.

I wonder if your lack of imagination is intended to antagonize me.

You have however been specific, which is helpful.

Is there a specific system or tradition you work in?
No.

As I stated before, there’s more to the individual than being trapped in a form enslaved to satiation of that which is directly before it. Yet, that very form is decorated in the inanimate archetypes, so as to experience the world of action.

As a kid I’d float out of this body using another. Often, this is called to the astral body, and often this is incorrect. Refered to here is generally a subtle vehicle for traversing the ethereal (a less solid world like this), the astral (a place of emotion), and the causal (think of the mind) planes. I started to do this at night when lucid, then when bored during the day, and not think much of it until adolescence when my friends mentioned astral projection stating that it only meant you were in two places at once. Not knowing what in the world they were discussing, I told them that it was dumb.

I visited a number of places in this dreamlike state, encountering impossible looking folks, practiced thought experiments, even sort of learned to converse a tad literally over dining. I would float along this long table in a sort of hall, with woman on one end, and men at the other (I’m accustomed to spirits not set on such binary, but that was not apparent here to smaller me). I get to the end, and someone is sitting at the head. Explains making myself an extension of the ground. Voila! I can stand! And try out what appears to be a fizzy drink that everyone has? Everyone seems really nice here, like I’m part of the family… HAVE I JOINED A CULT!?! - Ohh wait, I don’t know what that is yet. They start to point to another plane. I am curious.

Next I know, I don’t know direction. Everything is dark, but that’s fine, wasn’t using normal senses anyways. A few days of my visits pass, and I am growing less curious and more bored. But, then! Something new in my adventures is reveals itself. My adventures can come to me!

I didn’t think that if I can go there, that what was there could come here, to me. I finally met my first person from that dark plane with no apparent direction in and of itself. Went straight for the lower base of my spine. I reached out, sensed it more easily than ever, felt it, tensed up as it basically seemed like it wanted to drink me, saw it from almost it’s own immediate perspective at that point as I saw it from mine, and I crushed it. I experienced it dying with a depth of empathy I wouldn’t get used to for a little while.

That was not that. They kept coming. Every time, the thing I removed seem to get bigger. I traced a connection; following them in this abyss. I realized, I had direction on that plane. Eventually, and systematically as these ghoul like things grew more difficult for me to deal with (albeit I was figuring out how to remove them) I get to one I cannot destroy, imprison, control (children are cruel) nor fully consume. Instead, it toys with me (I’m the kid though!), challenging me to a number of tasks. Each time, letting me win. I become agitated.

Later in life I get into chi manipulation and how elements like the wind connect to our personal experience by reacting to depth of feeling. I either saw nature spirits, or by suggestion made the illusion of them appear to my peers (appearing in the ethereal) in inquiry. I tried more formal meditation. I start studying Kabbala, and figure out that mine friends didn’t actually know what astral projection was. Once we figured it out, it became a great place to beat each other up (still had some effect here, curiously like having the wind knocked out of you). Around then I was attempting to discern what wasn’t nonsense in the New Age section of the bookstore.

I took a liking to Mathers, tracing him eventually to Crowley, Blavatsky, and of course Edward Kelley & John Dee, leading me to multiple journals as to the journey into the Enochian Call to the 30 Aethyrs. At first I didn’t much care for the experiences of others in this. But, found Mathers’s experience especially helpful in getting past Zax. Instead of some personal lesson from some Keeper, not an abstract into the mind from some Lord, nor a request from a Guardian, I had to adequately appease the so-called archdemon, Choronzon. Unlike Aleister, they weren’t after my list, but my pride.

I further acquainted myself with medieval Jewish Mysticism (yup, Mysticism). Some of Eleazar of Worms works I found specifically intriguing. On that note, the current pathway of modern Hasidism is about following rules to please ones beloved deity. For some Magi this may work, assuming some heartfelt bond has already been formed, otherwise this is perhaps ultimately effective in leading one to the desired goal of a relationship with the deity, but spontaneity is a required ingredient, thus this approach is terribly indirect, and should not be treated nor elevated otherwise. Anyways, the Zohar, and the newer perspectives in books like Lessons in Tanya give glimpses into the childlike nature of the once named Bull God and his consort who knows him best.

I touched more on nature spirits, and Gardner’s… fun. Nothing against modern witchcraft, I’m glad it incorporates people who are interested in making the mundane not.

Pre-Twilight, Anne Rice romanticized much, a little more than just Vampyres. The energy vampires and those somewhat aware of reincarnation and multiple planes of existence followed suite, taking up a sort of lifestyle. I enjoyed some of Ordo Sekhemu. And wrote a little for that.

You know those Hare Krsna guys? You know with that dangly tuft of hair that keeps the soul from falling out the back of their heads? Well, there’s this guy from the 1600s, Rupa Goswami, that’s sort of a part of their movement. He writes a good bit on platitudes of the Magus through consideration in human interaction. This took the most most reading. More than studying the Zohar, because I wasn’t previous aware of the Hindu world, much less the Vaisnava world view, even less the forbidden stuff. The Romans tried to over simply their Gods in order to make them more encompassing. In organizing them by attribute rather than by individuality did a disservice. Wotun and Thunor, way more leeway for befriending.

Back to first hand experience. Let’s combine presumed perception of nature spirits with things you don’t want coming through that mysterious breach.

I’m meditating in my room (as an adolescent), and I sense something worried, excited, trying to get my attention. Oh joy, a little red orb very close to this world. That’s not normal. So, I trace it’s intent (like staring hard, and following that). At first here I am looking, I see a very organized, very jaded set of ghoul like things. Why are they so organized? Where do they…
BLAM! Like lightning, I see stuff, more ghouls, in a pit, not even moshing, but that jadedness, now I get what’s up, and I start seeing more of this being’s perspective. I feel, more grounded not invincible, but the same feeling that if I was. This being and I start sharing perspectives. Know how when you spend a lot of time with someone, you can start to rub off on each other. Well, be and this guy were like that, but so much so, I’d be pressed to tell you where one of us began and the other ended. He was an intelligence of sorts, and we practically shared a psyche.

Speaking of Psyche. Turns out someone allegedly was an avatar of her in this world before allegedly shooting herself in the head (12ish years ago) with a shotgun. She was an author, close to Samael of old and Jupiter. Anyways, she helped me actually ground and separate myself from that so-called unclean bird from the desert.

It’s been fun to encourage my friends over the years in their little ceremonies and help them make connections and root out unclosed connections or portals, and discover more about themselves and the what’s just beyond normal sight.

Humility is a tool for communication, as is ambition for impetus, and value is decided by something else.

Ultimately, such a vain post can go on and on, and it’s kind of pointless from my perspective.

I see myself really as more a mystic than following some path. >.0

Hello all, my name is Denis, im from Russia(my english not good).

I’m beginner,accidentally stumbled on your forum and got interested.

I want to learn more about magic and hope for help from you.
For immediate purposes understand the basics of magic.