Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi @Phosphorus1,

What books have you read?

I’m curious what you meant by everything taken away from you.

Welcome!

1 Like

Hi Aprentiz,

Thanks for welcoming me onboard!. Well, on the personal front my world has literally fallen apart. My wife and I got separated. My daughter who is the apple of my eye now stays with my wife. My dad got mentally deranged… I can go on and on…
It was not until recently that I started having a connection with Lucifer and I just happened to come across this forum.

Oh, about the books part… actually I have been reading about Lucifer (I hope that is the correct way to address Him) from the internet. you can say I’m just a beginner. I have a thirst for knowledge and Lucifer has really made a deep impact on me.

Howdy folks,

My name is Derek.

I’m so very new to this. However, I do believe and have since I can remember. I feel I want to create a bond with Lilith as I indentify with her. Eventually I would like to have her sigil tattooed on me, however want to do it properly and not all willy nilly. I need to ask her permission and see if we get along. I already have the snake representation of her tattooed on my arm. No clue where to start, gah!

Anyhow, here I am.

WELCOME @Dadazoid!

Hello,

I am piby221. Yes a weird name but I like it.
I am a complete novice in this path - the noob.
I plan to read as much as I can before taking help from a mentor to start something practical.
None of my family is involved in this but I always had an inclination towards knowledge for this path but never acted beyond google searches .
Want to see where it goes from here. I must say I like the way things are being shared here without taking a high pedestal.
Forum is purely on practical knowledge. Thnks for accepting me.

1 Like

Dude I just invoked Lord Lucifer. As much as I want to share this with you, the Lord wants nothing else but respect… give Him respect and you will experience Euphoria… have faith in Him… that is all He wants… it’s kinda complicated but trust your instincts… coz that is the medium He chooses…

hello, My name is Catherine, I like all types of magick. I am new at magick and yes I have to admit I became more interested in magick as I want my ex back ( not a happy breakup.) If anyone can help me or guide me I would really appreciate it! NO! I will not PM people to ask them to cast spells for me :wink: I understand everyone has there own time and energy but if you could guide me on any spells that will work or you could guide me I would greatly appreciate it <3

I would gladly give anyone the full story of my break up but I’d prefer only sending it through PM if that is ok, it is kind of touchy but if you can help me I’ll give you my all to be your best student!!

Other than that, through all this, I am actually very interested in magick and even after getting him back I would like to continue studying it.

My current goal I gotta say is to get my ex back ahah and current struggle is trying to get him back, and have the power to cast my own spells (but would prefer to get him back as fast as possible ahah)

but further goals would be to continue preacticing and further struggles would be finding the time and keeping up at it ( Im a student in medecine so ALOT of studying) I know right! science and religion dont correlate but I love learning and exploring.

Anyway if someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it <3 Thakn you so much eeryone and blessed be!

2 Likes

When can new members do PM?

@conxtion When you have been active enough on the forum to hit “Member” status instead of “Basic.” The threshold is quite low, but requires you to interact with the community by making posts, and threads, giving likes, and replying to people, as well as logging into the forum fairly regularly. If you are here every day contributing, it doesn’t take long.

2 Likes

Hi,
My name is Angel and a grey witch, been on off practicing for a few years however really started to get into it this year.

Current magick I use is mainly candle magick, I use crystals for energy and feel drawn to Hecate.

Current struggle: finding information to envoke
dantatian.

I hope to find information and share experiences with other users of this site.

Have a great day!

Angel

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Ayie. I have been browsing through the BALG forum after I researched and read the Black Pullet. I also have a copy of Carl Nagel’s simplified version and have done the no. 20 spell. As you can probably tell from the spell I have done, my current goal is to have financial stability in my life. I look forward to seeing more information here on sigils and candle spells and evocation. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello All,

New to the forum and would like to post a semi-formal introduction. My handle is up there in the left hand corner; although I also simply go by M. I have yet to developed a Magickal Name for myself however the times I have mentioned my Works or unique rituals entities shown some vague awareness so I can see how that could be quite Powerful.

I am a LHP initiate primarily interested in working with Geotic and Egyptian currents for the time being. Over the past two years I have worked with King Zaga, Belail, Lucifer, Sobek, and some of the Planetary and Elemental Forces.

Over the past couple years my goal have be primarily focused on dispensing with the nonsensical dualistic nature of “good” & “evil”, Knowing Myself in the deepest sense, and being true to my Nature.

As a small businesses owner from about 2k15 - 2k17 I spent a great deal of time preforming ritual and working in currents to provide for myself financially. To a surprising level of success I might add. Be careful what you wish for; there has never been a truer statement, in my experience, as through these working I have taken on a few insight rolls. Even at times where I was rather unwilling.

I guess that is my current struggle. As I am able to take care of my martial needs fairly easily now these workings seem trivial and only add to my insatiable desire for deeper Knowledge and ascension. That may be one of the tricks we intentionally play on ourselves. Each success adds a deeper hunger.

For a parting comment I will quote a passage from an early 2k17 journal of mine:
“As I consciously take each step the path spreads before my feet in a terrific, terrifying and joyous manner; yet somehow small and nameless in it’s secrete way.”

1 Like

@cathy1 Have you considered using Magick to both heal your heart-break and attract someone into your life that will be an amazing partner; whether that person is your ex or someone else?

Probably not what you want to here; I’ve been there myself. It is quite literally a personal hell.

In my limited experience I would say never be so sure of what you want you wouldn’t take something better. You can get your ex back with Magick; but something that specific has the potential to become the opposite of what you want.

1 Like

I’m Nikki. I have been a practicing witch for roughly 18 years, and I hate the classification of “white witch/black witch/grey witch”, but I am neither black nor white in practicing magick. I work closely with the goddess Hekate and am looking into also working with Lilith.
I can help with divination; especially tarot and pendulum though I do use runes as well. I am very knowledgeable about making herbal oils and blends for specific goals as well.
I would love to become more knowledgeable of the left hand path and demonic pacts.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello my name is Rain and i wanna learn magick. I have no experience or any kind of information so i actually dont know where to start. I wanna learn Astral Projection i am not comfortable with puttuing my picture so sorry

2 Likes

@Say10Sun yes I know ahah. I’ve thought about doing that and yes it is an absolute hell and I understand that it may have the opposite effect but I do want him back. I know that might seem selfish or take away free will, but its a lot more complicated than that :confused:

2 Likes

There are useful Rituals in the old book The Miracle of New Avatar Power for bringing back an ex.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Zia. I’ve been practicing different types of magick since I was in elementary school. Currently I am 20 and I am studying forensic science in college. I’m still trying to increase my sensibility and get closer to my spirit guides, I’ve been struggling with that. I’m hoping being a part of this forum will help me accomplish that.