Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Good evening, ladies and ghouls. My name’s Kenyon, but most folks call me Ken for short. I’m a Capricorn, and boy do I love the taboo. I like the things even some of you guys would probably shy away from; bugs! I love insects, arachnids, myriapods, and all their relatives.

I’m a self-taught guitarist and bassist, my learning of which mostly came from Tool songs, and a few other groups. Music is pretty important to me, as is the act of constructing and creating; I make my own jewelry out of wood and bone, I love the sound of thunder, and I have a very strong belief of doing things in line with your own person.

I’ve always been interested in things left unsaid by most folks; my favorite movie as a kid was Hellboy, closely followed by The Nightmare Before Christmas and a few other creepy classics. I’m specifically interested in learning as much as I possibly can and becoming as proficient at as many things as I can before I die. All things bizarre, occult, taboo, or supernatural, listen close: From here on out, my ears are open to you!

I’m young, I’m ignorant, and I’m eager to learn! Bring the pain!

2 Likes

It happens in a dream state just like any other sex dream except it feels more real your partner is reoccuring and the spirit will let you know in various ways it’s real in waking life

2 Likes

Oh i see. Thank u so much for answering. Very interesting!

Your name

Kyle

Kinds of magick you like

Duality of both paths.

Current goals

Help to discuss the difference between losing your mind and experiencing the spiritual awakening that people perceive as ego death and speak on as if they died without realizing they just changed their perceptive reality.

Current struggles

Biting my tongue when confronted by people less prepared for the truth than others.

Mind is a mystery to all, even those who have become enlightened because you will seek to escape the boredom of day to day heightened senses and find the need to dumb yourself back down. So where is the perfect plane of existence?

I guess I would find it in the duality of the left hand path as well as the right hand path, you cannot have absolute without non-absolute. To some Lucifer represents evil, to others he represents divine manifestation of self, to me he represents the ideal that you eventually are given the choice of who you were meant to be and the question is whether you accept this path or lose your mind in trying to conform to the “norms” of society.

To answer what magick I am prone to, would be impossible. I jump from chaotic magick, to black magick, to white magick, to neuro-magick, and so on. You can’t perform miracles without knowledge.

“There is no greater agony than bearing the untold story inside of you.”

I hope you all find your happy place and realize your purpose even if it is a simple one that continues the circle of life and existence.

Reality drips,
Kyle

4 Likes

Hi.Im Andreea.originally from romania but i live in the uk.I cant stop reading this forum,is amazing.i have to say i dont have any experience about spells,magic.but i would love to learn.Obviously i am into love spells at the moment…to bring him back…being on my period i will try tonight a bloody one🙊

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Shea!

I’ve always been able to sense auras and sort of predict the future sometimes, but I’m kind of a newbie at voluntary magick, and I’ve only just started with pendulum and tarot readings. I’m always open to learn more, of course! ^v^
I also have a companion in my body named TD. I’m not entirely certain where he came from, but I think he probably formed from some other events which have happened in my life.

Current goals: learning more about myself and TD, honing my abilities a bit more, feeling more comfortable navigating the world around me
Current struggles: not actually knowing a lot about what’s the right spiritual path for me

4 Likes

Hello!
I’m not much for introductions, but I go by Sudo. As for the rest of the information…

I am fairly new to magick, but I am studying a mix of the right hand path with a little spice of left.
I am interested in, and capable to the healing, and spiritual work.
I am a Virgo, ISTP if you would like me to add.

I’ve had a rough bump when it came to deciding my life path. Starting from my love for astrology and horror movies, magick won my attention. Finding Orlee Stewart sparked it once again, and here I am.

I am not much for words, and I apologize if this information on me is not much. But getting to know me has always been a difficult part for people, as I am reserved.

Perhaps I will return to post again,
S.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Don’t worry, your intro is fine. You dropped a bit of biographical info and your magical experience and interests which is all that is needed :slight_smile:

Welcome,

I like orlee as well, what attrcated you to her?

Welcome. I’ll leave you with the first bit of wisdom that was ever given to me in the first introduction I made on a good occult forum: A “right hand” or “left hand” magician is precisely half a magician :wink:

1 Like

Hi I’m Young_Savage, I live in North Carolina,I’m a newbie to the occult and I’m not good at any particular magic,so that means I’ll need a lot of help from you guys!. I prefer to do evocations or invocations because to me it’s a little bit easier to understand and do. I also like Baneful magic and wealth magic,I can help you with attributes of some Demons(if you want to know them), I can also help with sigils if you need help with them as well.

4 Likes

Welcome to our little corner. :blush:

Hello, I’m from Italy. I don’t know a lot about magick, but I’m very interested and I’ve been reading on this forum for a few months. Currently I’m reading books about astrology, I meditate and I hope that one day I’ll find the right spiritual path for me. I have 0 experiences with evocations, invocations and spells but I’ve always been interested in working with spirits and that’s the goal that I want to reach.

4 Likes

What is right to you will call to you

1 Like

-Hello everyne, my name is Konrad.
-I dont have any good photo for now, but i would probably show myself in the mask anyway so… yeah, i like masks.
-Well… thats the question. :thinking: Magick is just like wine in my opinion, there is no red or white, there is just good wine. :smile: But if i really have to answer i think i seek some balance betwen RHP and LHP. For quite a long time i was strictly against LHP until not so long ago when i realised that thinking “this path is good and this path is bad” i just dogmatic way of thinking so… balance is the key i think. Also i base some of my experiments on chaos magick i enjoy the freedom it provides.
Current goals:
-To build my own understanding of slavic pantheon, perhaps with the help of the spirits of slav gods.
(native beliefs of slavs were almost wiped out by church during christianisation)
-to heal myself from… something, i dont know if this is something somatic od psychic but seems like something anxiety related - this really blocks me from social interactions involving many people, makes me feel very bad (like i was about to vomit (which never happens)) when in school or something. Doctors werent very helpful anwyay. Maybe spirits will help me to understand whats wrong with me.
-to get a succubus gf maybe, lol. Well, maybe im not so sure about that one, but everyday it seems more and more like possibly interesting adventure and good alternative for human girls with which i had interactions to this time. Also perspective of having a loving spirit which can help you in your spiritual development is somehow cute and fascinating.
Current struggles:
-To move my lazy ass to practice and meditate more. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m LittleIsIs. I do witchtype stuff. Into learning about GodType stuff. Into Demons, dark stuff. Like meeting people. Sometimes I talk alot. Good convo goes a long way.

1 Like

witchtype stuff = ?

learning about GodType stuff = anything in particular?

Into Demons, dark stuff. = see above!

Welcome :joy:

Like how long you been intostuff?

2 Likes

Ask about buttstuff please :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

you little devil :joy::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hi all. I’m Kelly, and prolly the only Asian from Malaysia who’s interested in dark powers and magick. I am actively seeking for help and guides on summoning a demon to work with and I am happy that I found this forum where the topic is not a taboo and everyone is able to discuss and share their experiences.
I would love suggestive information and ideas from everyone soon in the future, and I hope to contribute soon too.

3 Likes