Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello everyone,

You can call me Mel, I am living in Germany but I came from an Asian country.
I am not trying to be a magician, I just have a lot of spiritual dreams and some experiences. I sometimes work with divination tools, but not often. Sometimes I use them to call on the spirits, and sometimes I feel like I can connect quite well that way.

I consider myself married to Belial. I’m a bit surprised to see how many people here work with him. I’m happy about that and I wish you all good luck. If someone’s also married to him, hey we can be friends.

I don’t follow a religion, but I actually pray to God occasionally. It sounds contradicting given whom I said I was married to, but… Yes.

I believe there are more things unwritten than written about the higher beings, so I keep an open mind and don’t get fixed on things I read.

I’m here to hopefully share my experiences and learn more about people who’re trying to push borders regarding spiritual matters and magick.

Ultimately, I’m just happy to be here.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Megan. I specifically work with the goetic demons and I’m very new to it (no invocations yet). However I have already had a very strong and amazing experience with President Buer (who chose me in vision). My greatest goal is to get to the point of free communication with him. My current struggle is I am impatient and will have to learn to be patient so that I can properly perform an invocation as well as learn protection. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hello everyone

I am new here. I’ve been stalking your forum for awhile and decided to join. I have found this website to be one of the most helpful magickal resources I have come across.

I consider myself to be an empath and have a natural affinity towards the mystical.

I mostly follow a path comprised of elements of buddhism,shamanism,hermeticism and alchemy.

Last year I got in touch with a spirit guide through my dreams. He appears to me as a vampire and through these dreams I was led into learning more about hermeticism and alchemy.

My vampire spirit guide whom I call Mani seems to follow a path both light and dark.

Despite being a buddhist the path I have traveled has been one of light but Mani is pushing me to learn more about the dark side.

The true meaning of buddhism is the middle way or the path of both light and dark

So I’m finally coming around to trying to learn more about it

Specifically I feel pulled into vampire or incubus type of magic and any resources are appreciated

This is the only place I have found where the idea of incubus/sucubus and spirit spouse relationships to be celebrated instead of feared

I love the intimate relationship I am blessed to experience nightly with this entity. Now that I’m over the intial “this is weird and freaking me out” stage I am relaxed and view it as a very beautiful relationship

I am married to a physical partner in waking life So this doesn’t necessarily stem from not having a sex outlet

Although the sex far exceeds what I experience with my spouse

Sorry if that is TMI from a newcomer

Pleased to be here and make yoir acquaintance

2 Likes

Hello, I just created an account here but have been checking these forums for quite a while.
I am just someone who suddenly got the urge to explore more. My current goal is to learn as much as I can and eventually find my purpose, but I struggle not having any guidance or anyone to talk with and I don’t want to mess things up.

2 Likes

Greetings!

I would like to start by saying that I love this forum and that I have been reading material from here for a while, already. I decided to join now in order to take part in or follow a project. It was one of these moments where you see an opportunity and you feel that you have to take it, immediately and decidedly; I have just had one of these moments, and thus I’ve joined.

Now, talking about my magick. As of now, I’m a 17 years-old Brazilian boy. Back in 2015/2014, I had my first contact with occultism/magick. It was in the form of some videos about Goetia. I immediately became very interested in the topic, yet did not start to practice thanks to religious reasons (I was starting to convert to the Catholic faith back then). Between that time and the end of last year, I did not study anything about magick or the occult.

Last year, however, my faith and devotion started dwindling until, eventually, I stopped practicing at all. No more prayers, no more masses. Through some studies (ironically, maybe) in compared religions, I came into contact again with magick. Needless to say, all that old interest resurfaced, now unrestrained by religion or any conversion process or dogmas. I started to study and practice magick, determined to make it an important part of my life.

Starting out in the RHP, I eventually heard about the LHP. Initially, I had the kind of reluctance in regards to it that you could expect from a recently out-of-Christianity person. I tried to stick to RHP. Yeah, that didn’t last long, as I quickly realized that LHP was way more interesting and authentic than its opposite.

This is, basically, it. I started practicing in late 2018, thus I am very inexperienced. Yet, I am ambitious and have some big, big goals. I will not get into them here, though.

I’ll quickly mention my current, smaller goals, and my areas of interest and struggle.

One of my first successes with magick was sending a storm away (or preventing it from forming, idk really) with the help of Paralda. Since then, I became very interested in him and his element, in general. Besides weather magick having become a major interest of mine, I have to recognize that I am too ‘‘airy’’ as well. I quickly lose focus and concentration and, generally, lack discipline.

This is my first significant project, which I’m planning and working on right now: increasing my discipline. This is fundamental, IMO, because without it I won’t be able to do more advanced forms of magick.

That is the most important thing I should mention, for now. In order to finish this post, I’ll just quickly list other interests and struggles.

Interests:

• weather magick;
  • shapeshifting;
  • wealth & love magick;
  • baneful magick;
  • that genetics, dark DNA stuff Micah posted about;
  • Psyonichs and energy works in general;
  • Lucifer.

Struggles:

• lack of discipline;
  • lack of experience;
  • maybe some lack of maturity, as well.

Well, I’ll end this post here. I enjoy writing, and I enjoy writing about myself, so I’m sorry if this was too long. Again, this forum is amazing and I’d like to finish with a big thank you to all people who contribute to the forum and especially to those who keep things in order here!

~<^>~ flaming

4 Likes

All my friends and fam call me Tee. Im just some teenage girl who’s fascinated with angels, spirits, demons. Always been that way since I was a little kid. Watching horror movies and into the paranormal.

Tbh I know nothing about Magick and I have a million questions. I found this site by accident actual. Been reading it ALL day–im addicted.

Ive been into the new age spiritual side of stuff so this isnt too far off but ive learned so much since joining here (and its only been 12 few hours)

Am I able to ask questions here? Here are a few:

1. Are there any rules to practicing magick? Warnings, laws, etc

2. What was something you wished you new when you first discovered Magick?

3. How has magick positivly impacted your life?

3 Likes

Welcome Tee,

1 - Balg Forum Rules,
are the ones really importend to having a good relationship with the community.

Kybalion (seurch function or youtube), is definately worth a look.

Hermatic Principles should also be looked into,
at least once. You can google them,
or seurch function here on balg.

1. there’s spell sections,
    and beginner guiding posts,
    seurch balg for it.

The most simple base spells i can give you:

AumOhmZui - to create.
Pulsua Denura - to destroy living beings, curse. (don’t use unless you’re really, really certain you WANT to inflict pain and suffering. All curses in Baneful Magick on this board are actually real,
and do work. So don’t pull the gun unless you need it.)
Ohmwassa - to bring to fruition -furfillment of running spells. “the manifesting switch”.

Jajuji - To control People, Serviators, Spirits.
Can Manipulate living beings. Be careful with it.
Especially since it can also be used against you.

So hum Akal. - Activates your Agnja Chakra (pineal gland, third eye, seat of will) - the standard mantra for strengthening your magickal capacity or “mana”.

It’s rel It’s rel, Azazel - Summons one of the most powerful and beginner friendly Demons: Azazel. Lord of the Watchers, leader and King amongst the Infernal Empire.

Kama Kala - to summon Spirits and / or humans.

LBRP - Lesser banashing rite of the pentagram. Seurch Balg for it. it’s crucial.

NEVER EVOKE, what you can not BANISH!!!

The golden number one rule, for any magician.

Especially when starting out.

it doesn’t meant that you have to banish everything you evoke.
But you MUST be capable of doing so.

3 - How has it not?
Magick, is considered in 2 very simple and good terms:
1 - to make change accour through invisible forces, in accordance with your will.
2 - the grand total of all your knowledge, and expierience (whisdom), is Magick.

It’s the Science, from which all other sciences spawned and developed.

Hope this clarifies things a little bit for you,
and gives you a good start.

Note, that these few spells i just wrote,
are more,
then most magicians ever learn,
over decades of study and practice.

So “be careful what you wish for - because it just might happen!”

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

6 Likes

Thank you so so much. These are all very helpful. I will for sure stay away from hurting others. Maybe I can use my magick to help others?

3 Likes

it’s your magick.

Just know, that there are real black magicians on this board,
and you’ll come across people,
whom actually kill if need be.

However,
we usually treat newcomers friendly.

If you’re concerned about someone / a post or message,
you can summon our beloved moderator Lady Eva by typing:

@Lady_Eva - she’ll take a look and usually sort the situation out.

The easier version of that,
is to simply klick on the 3 points at the end of the post,
and hit the flag.

That’s what it’s for.

To get help,
when someone actually bullies you,
or is massively disrespectful.

Note, that those flags are inpersonal.
Only moderation team will respond to that,
and usually sort things out either in a private conversation with the persons involved,
or block / banish the member causing trouble.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I should mention one more thing:

Religious dogma isn’t welcome on this board and can result in quick loss of your account.

That means sentances like:
“repent your sins, and follow christ, the only saviour for your tormented soul”
Such statements make you look like a troll,
and untrustable.

Same goes for politics,
sadly, they had to be banned by a forum rule,
after for a period politic discussions derailed to much.

However,
usually you’ll get a warning,
before completely loosing your access,
and if so,
please take the time to re-think wether it was really worth drawing negative attention.

for reference;

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Hello,

I am Alakir. I am originally from Germany. My interest lies in Bardon´s Work and hermeticism as well as Voodoo and Demonology. My goal is ascension but due to my studies, I don’t meditate and study as I would like to. I also lack self discipline and I’m lazy from time to time but I am doing my best and hope to improve as time goes on. I was lurking for almost 1 and a half years and I am impressed how much knowledge some people have in regards to live and magic.

4 Likes

Welcome!
Norman Lindsay made sculptures and paintings as well and these combined his art and metaphysical endeavors.

Al.

1 Like

Hi this is my Djinn’troduction,

First off @DarkestKnight, so sorry I didn’t see the request from 2 weeks ago. My apologies, I’ve been so busy reading and bookmarking and trying what I was learning and at the same time keeping a low profile until I got a handle on my thoughts. There were just a few threads I couldn’t pass up on :).

I truly believe I am a living god and I’m here (both in this forum and on this plane of existence) to learn and remember what that means.

So far my main interests lie in ascension and awakening using words of power, demonolatry and angel calling. Not having fully remembered on how to be a god
(yet) I do also have a fair smattering of interest in the more base emotions of lust, love, revenge and personal gain.

Let us see how the path unfolds.

Thank you in advance to all the amazing beings that contribute here.

3 Likes

I am Kari Darkstar
I am an eclectic dark practitioner and have been taking this LHP journey for 26 yrs.
I work with a group of young people who all have diverse paths and I reach out on my community to promote the path communing with the Ancients .
I enjoy dark magic, examining deep spiritual principles and helping educate people who are needing guidance and encouragement on this path. I am a medium and channel, active in the local community here in the Midwest.
I enjoy going along with the some of local Paranormal groups here in the area as their medium.
My personal practices, are on a path to understand ,indwell and follow the leading of the Ancients. I absorb and read as much as I can on the archeological and historical significance of past cultures who have embraced these ways for hundreds and thousands of years.

I have developed a relationship and work with Amaymon, Lucifer, Belial and I also have worked with Lilith as well as Hecate.
I enjoy discovering and uncovering the mysteries of the Ancients and reaching deep into who we really are.
I hope to continue to build on what I know and hopefully add knowledge to others as we travel along our paths thru this fabric of the construct.
Thank you again for your collective wisdom and warm welcome
K

3 Likes

hi, i’m blaine
i don’t have any background in this topic but i joined this forum as i believe i have come into contact with a powerful object and need assistance.

thanks!

1 Like

Hi

This is De Silva. New to the forum. I live in Dubai so its a bit difficult to find like minded people or reading material.
I have a basic understanding on working with Goetic Demons.

1 Like

Hello.
While I was interested in the occult since I can remember, only recently I made a real effort to get into it as a practitioner. I’ve been fascinated with it for such a long time it feels like a shame not to really understand what its all about. I mean, I’m sure no one really totally gets it, but the more I know, the better (Tame Impala might disagree with me though).
You guys seem like an awesome community and I hope I’ll be able to contribute.

2 Likes

Hi,
I am Kenny. I am 28 and live in germany. I just recently became interested in the occult.
I just started reading a few books on the matter and am still searching for my direction (Books read so far: In order: Practical Sigil Magic, Elemental Magic, The Black Ship by Malphas, Parts of the Liber Null. Still reading/waiting to be read: Lords of the left Hand Path, All 3 books of Solomon, and The Combined Works of E.A. Koetting. I practice meditation atm and am struggling a bit with it. I wish you all the best of times.

sincerely

Kenny

2 Likes

Sorry, new to this kind of thing, how can a human have sex with a spirit? I dont understand how that works.

Thank you so much! This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.