Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello. Your ex? Why not upgrade?

1 Like

Sounds interesting. I studied German many years ago but way out of practice. Lovely easy language :purple_heart:

1 Like

I hear you and it’s not like I haven’t thought of it. But there are reasons for preferring her that I don’t want to get into here (partly for reasons of privacy and also partly because I don’t want to spend all day spilling my guts on the internet)

2 Likes

Hi there, my name is Monica (real name cuz it’s the only one I have for now), i’m 17 (turning 18 this june), the 7 in my username is my birth number. I’m portuguese, and english is my second language, so understand if I make any mistakes.
I’ve been reading this forum for at least a year but only decided to create an account now. I stumbled upon this forum because of my interest for paranormal activity through searching about it for three years when I became more openminded about this kind of stuff since I was catholic and got a batism when I was a child (5 years old probably). Also, media and hollywood movies didn’t help either.
By searching for paranormal stories I discovered about incubus and succubus and found it interesting, after that I started to pay more attention to the more well-known and powerful demons (i’m also interested in angels). Since then, i’ve been using the search bar to learn about meditation (which i’ve been trying to do everyday), TGS, evocation and demons that i’m more interested in at the moment: King Paimon and Belial.
I’ve done one evocation of King Paimon, which I didn’t sense anything, but still talked to him since people say he always comes, didn’t get any results or signs but I took it as he was testing me so i’m working more on meditation to develop my astral senses.
When it comes to Belial, I don’t know why i’m so interested in him but since he’s been appearing everywhere in this forum I got more exposed to information about him. People say he’s not good with beginners so i’m not planning to work with him just yet, unless he wants to.
I decided to start this LHP journey because I feel like I really need it, I got no motivation to do anything when it comes to school and other things that I love doing (which makes me confused cuz since I don’t like to study I understand my procrastination, but in terms of things I like doing, I don’t know why I procrastinate to do them), I want to make my parents happy since they are already stressed about other things like taking care of my 23-year-old brother that has cerebral paralysis. I also want to reach magickal ascent so I can change my life for the better as well as my self-growth. Lucid dreaming, dreams in general and astral travelling sounds pretty nice to me too since you can have unique experiences through it and also because it’s a gateway for communication with spirits.
I am struggling with sensing, hearing and communicating with spirits and with remembering dreams (I only remember the useless ones, unless they’re not as useless as I think but they just don’t make any sense). I also think too much about whether things are really working or if it’s just in my head like, when I feel a slight touch, vibrations or see something passing by real fast. The only thing that happened to me which i’m sure it was from a spirit was my room’s door opening by itself at 6am, but this happened before I decided to start the LHP, I was only interested in paranormal activities so I was quite happy.
I think that’s all I have to say, thank you for reading this!
I’m looking forward for the future and hope that you guys are willing to help me when it comes to starting this wonderful journey!:grin:

6 Likes

Hi my name is Amna i live in ireland basiclly i am Asian, so please forgive my english well what can tell abt myself, since my childhood i was questining abt religion, being muslim i had many many questions abt God n universe abt my mind which i was not getting answers My family being very religious hate and did not spk out of religon ,so time goes on I came to ireland and its been a long long time i have had many bad experinces in my life, lost trust in love, financially matters ,So thn i exploring internet what should i do…Oh i forgot to mention I am very spirtual being since my birth so i always hve bn search for truth but i never found Recently i started practilly doing candel magick just to clam myseld to have sm peace…I always hve question why we are here on this planet earth who God made us send us here And who evn made god, if like God himself created all demons n humans thn why he put restrictions on us Why he want us his slaves that wordship him but…i nvr got answers Anyways…Now as my life is very struggling i started doing some candel magick but bcz i am a begginer i dont knw where to start, whixh way to go, to call upon angles or demons? firwt of all i need guidenss And then i am very sexual being i want a safe spirit partner this is part of my life i want to have But most of all i need some spirit cleans my chakras my body my energy felid and give me protection And enhance my skill for magick.

So thats me just started my spirtual path and need guidence .

Kind regards

5 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum @Monica7 and @candlemagick !

4 Likes

thanks DarkKnights Can you please tell me hw can i talk to you privately as i need sm advice from you Thanks

Thank you!:blush:

Hello, I’m Cole I forgot to introduce myself a long time ago so here it goes.

I’ve been interested in all things occult for some time now and this forum has been a real inspiration for me it’s so refreshing to see so many like-minded people in one place.

My path is a matchup of basically everything I can get my hands on and I’m totally open to learning about anything you guys have to offer.

Ignorance shall not be my fall.

7 Likes

Thank you for doing an intro, and welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
I am new to this forum but not to the esoteric :wink: I like to explore the many facets and different traditions and theories and do not conform to a linear set of principals when spiritualism is involved, however i do favor hermeticism/ritual/ceremonial/chaos structures and apothecary applications.

2 Likes

Hello everyone
My name is Navid, i was born a Muslim but decided that i leave my religion. yet still in a religious environment which i think affect doing the magic.
I liked doing evocations, opening sigils.
i currently want to try to make my ex fall in love with me again and get some money (who doesn’t :)) )
so far i tried and think i succeeded with sigils of Clauneck, King Paimon, Lord Dantalion, and Lord Sallos. but they had different powers and took them different times for me to answer me no matter what every other person says in forum! i hope someday i can communicate with them more clearly and maybe in person to hear what they think they can do for me and want from me in return.

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva I know I got on your nerves last time so I hope you guys can accept thine apologies mostly @Lady_Eva so just wondering if it’s safe for me to post here again and if not that’s cool I’ll continue my magick workings solo I’ve been doing some good work alone and progressing in my magical knowledge so I hope Lady Eva can accept the apology if not I’m fine with that (she knows who I am) well see how this goes and if there is still animosity or not thanks :sweat: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Brother,

Believe it or not, the very best place to practice the lhp is within repressive environments. Good luck and never give up! Ever!

Al.

2 Likes

I’d say relax and have a cup of :coffee: :wink:

Just to be clear, this guy had two previous accounts, both broke rules, it’s not about “getting on my nerves” (several people do that, I don’t ban them! :smiling_imp: ) it’s about intentionally disregarding the rules. Repeatedly, and despite previous claims of being a reformed character.

You asked for a fresh start before, I granted that and restored your previous Trust Level, and you blew it.

Making it seem personal like this is innately dishonest and also, seems like it’s intended to make new members feel they can’t trust the way we do things on here, and might get banned on a whim. This has nothing to do with personal animosity, and I wish you well doing your own blog or whatever else, elsewhere.

5 Likes

Hi, my name is Eric.

I was led to the magickal path through my interest in martial arts.

The martial arts contain systems of movement that change consciousness in precise ways. Energy is movement, so I see movement of the body as a way to cause shifts in our reality.

I’m interested in the practical applications of all spiritual knowledge. Eventually I plan on creating an internal (healing) system of martial arts, similar to Tai Chi but closer to Tae Kwon Do, my base martial art.

Lately, I’ve been working on prosperity magick. Studying topics like Hermes, the element of Air, and Sigils. But I have been studying Energy Work (Qi Gong) for quite a while.

Here’s a few things about me:

I’m an INTJ, a Leo, and a fierce fighter, but I have a gentle soul :wink:

I prefer peace but chaos tends to be pretty fun, so I like exploring the dark and mysterious places even better.

I’m vegan, and yes I believe diet effects your spiritual effectiveness (so I’m testing it myself :man_astronaut:)

My plan is to give knowledge as I explore, and discover a few friends along the way.

Besides, magick is best enjoyed with friends next to you :pray:

8 Likes

To start, my name is Nathan! I started practicing magick about 6 months ago so I’m very new to all of this. My Grandmother was a High Priestess in the Brazilian Religion of Candomblè, even though I grew up Christian, I have always been interested in the Occult and it always pulled to me. I decided to join as a member so I can get advice and learn from people who have more experience. As well as connect with people who practice all forms of magick, as I don’t really know anyone personally who practices. I have had major success working with Goetic demons Sitri, Gremori, and Dantalion. Sitri & Gremori have been fantastic and I’m so grateful for the results they have provided. I want to go deeper into the LHP so hopefully joining this community will help me to continue shedding my fear and even expand my knowledge. I crave knowledge so I know this is the perfect place to continue learning. <3

2 Likes

Hello, my name is TITI. And in an Elemental Witch. My current goals are…rather complicated, but right now I’m working on regaining my past lives & accessing 20% or more of my brain capacity. I’m currently at 15%. My current struggle is this prophecy that i am apart of. It’s kind of hardcore straight out of a fucking fantasy book kinda prophecy & its…Taxing to deal with.
I am here to learn as much as possible as well as find those who can help me with this prophecy. I wont post my picture because there are Draconians, Grey & Anuist Anunnaki on here who would just love for me to be that stupid. But happy to be here doe.

4 Likes

Welcome, check out the sites search engine at the upper right dashboard and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find the answers to most questions and many links.

1 Like