Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Lol I don’t know if you can

you can, several people have private messaged me already. if you go to your account on the messages tab you should see who sent you what messages. i still dont know how to do it though

1 Like

Oh lol

@aurora_heart The ability to PM is restricted for new members by the system until they have reached a certain threshold of activity on the forum. You have been a member here for just over a month so if you do not see the blue “New Message” button, it means you have not reached the level of activity necessary. Other members can PM you and you can respond to them, but you cannot initiate PMs to others.

2 Likes

oh ok that makes sense. thanks again!

1 Like

All righty then that answers that thanks

1 Like

So what now?

i got it covered

Wat?

You’ll have to wait until you increase in trust level before you can message people.

yeah thank you. we figured out a workaround but i was soon able to message my friend anyway

1 Like

Hi. I’m Exile. Interested in ATR and Chinese spiritual practices. Have no experience practicing magick of any kind, and is only beginning to read on Palo Mayombe, Santeria, Ifa and other Yoruba traditions. Goal is to discover my own spirituality. Blockage is depression, lol.

4 Likes

Welcome @Exile1 :blush:

1 Like

welcome everyone that posted an intro!

Hello everyone, i joined last year but only recently i’ve decided to share this intro. There’s truely some amazing people in the site and the respect and kindness is something to appreciate.
I’ve been into the occult for pretty much 3 years now, but i never really knew what or how to do many things, i’ve strugled with depresión and insecurity all my life but only after knowing of the true possibilities that this world has to offer i started to look forward. I follow the luciferian way or philosophy you may day because i haven’t been able to make any proper ritual or evocation, i’ve tried several meditation technics but couldn’t get very far, i say to my self that it is not time yet that i still have much to learn and resolve within my self.
But the comings and goings of daily life often absorb me and make me distracted.
My interest in the LHP where always in practical magick, in finding the way into changing my surroundings, and i had no idea of the things people are doing; i found one of koetings videos on youtube by chance, and after some investigation i realised ‘this is real’ so i went on gathering all the books i could find and trying some rituals, wich some succeded in some way and others didn’t, but all the information i gathered helped me to find a way to move on and always to try to learn and practise in order to become better, and in this 3 years my life has changed so much. However my heart longs to know and see that wich is unreasonable and invisible to meet with this incredible beings you talk about and learn from their infinite wisdom.

I’m looking forward to speak with all of you.

5 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Sister,

Please note The 21 Satanic Points, in your case:

VI. Never love anything so much you cannot see it die.

That said, I highly recommend all of the other Points as well.
And here these are, masquerading under the heading ‘Krishna Consciousness Party’.
https://krsnaparty.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/21-satanic-points/comment-page-1/

Al.

3 Likes

Hello,

I’ve been lurking this forum for a couple of months now and have decided to join, so that I am able to ask those with more knowledge and experience for advice if a situation requires this.
The reason I joined today is because the waxing moon is in the first mansion, a good time for all beginnings.
In my Magick I am ecletic and use whatever I come across. If it does the job, I add it to my repertoire.
Recently I have started to work with duke Sallos, by forming contact via his Enn and making his seal in copper.
I also have been working for years with the NAP system. Along with candlemagic and the occasional spell / ritual of my own design.
The mansions of the moon are a big component of my workings.

My current goals (obviously) are to come to terms with love and friendship. Being more or less autistic, this has proven to be a difficult subject in my entire life so far.

I hope to learn lots from all of you, and let there be peace between me and thee

5 Likes

Anyone named after one of my fave spirits deserves a hello and welcome from me. Welcome!

1 Like

I found these Points truly inspiring. I hope to master them all. thank you