Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the forum @KingOfEvil!

Mr. Timothy,
Thank You for your intro.
I’m TT. Brought up total Christian. Lutheran. Yet, I’ve had the questions all my life. Yea, those ones.
So, for years now, I have studied theosophy, (Blavatsky etc) as well as many other ‘cult info vaults’. I’m just looking for truth. And it can only be found in the highest planes of the Akash. Magick is one of the avenues I am pursuing at the moment, although I have not done any evocations etc. I have Eric’s ebook and the first evo I want to do is retribution. But, I am a bit confused as to the whole process. See, I got this dude online that I have purchased software from but he keeps upping the price and lying to me. I feel that I’ll never receive the software. So, a part of me says that I should cause chaos in some manner to him and his business but then I want him to give me the software of gimme my money back. This would b my first test of Eric’s circle and ebook instructions. If anyone has any input on this matter or further questions, please let me know. Happy to b here! —TT

7 Likes

Welcome, @pazuzu1969!

2 Likes

Hi, I am not sure if you mentioned this at all in your introduction but, are you by any chance a vampire? I am seeking help, I wish to be an immortal vampire. Please, if you are or if you possibly know someone who is, reply back to me?

3 Likes

Welcome @Emily_Godby. Please follow the forum requirements and post your own introduction. Tell us a bit about you, and any magical experience you may have.

1 Like

Okay, well…hi. My name is Emily Marie Godby. I’m 16 years old. My friends call me by my middle name (Marie). I am very new to magic, but I would love to learn more about it. I am mainly here because I am in search of some…aid. I am looking for someone to help me in a vampire transformation. I have been infatuated with the concept since I was 5 years old. I wish to be an immortal creature of the night. I have tried to find help before…but all people want is money and I don’t have any. So if you are able to help me I would be ever so grateful. I do not wish to become a vampire simply because they are “pretty” or “cool”, I desire to be this because I am in love. I am in love with someone who I want to be with forever, literally. I want to be a vampire so that way I can transform him to be like me. So that way we can live and love each other for all of eternity. If anyone has anyway that they could help me then, please, don"t hesitate. I will be waiting.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Sadly, real world vampirism is not like it is in fiction. You will not be able to “live forever.” And as a romantic notion as it is, love will not last forever either.

5 Likes

Greetings fellow mortals I am Erin but you can just call me kiko. I like to summon random stuff with my friend but so far nothing has really worked, I don’t know if I’m doing it wrong or if it’s just the spell that is wrong but I would love some tips and/ or actually working spells. :smile:

7 Likes

Oh…well do you know of any way that I could make that possible?

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

All spells work. It is far more often the fault of the magician than the spell. You need to spend some time developing the skills necessary for magick. Use the search function for tips on meditation, and psychic development.

2 Likes

Ok thanks

2 Likes

No. As I said, it does not work the way it is portrayed in the movies or in books.

You’re 16. It is highly unlikely that what you feel for your special someone will last beyond a few years. That is simply human nature.

Physical immortality is possible, yes, but it is far from easy, and requires years of spiritual attainment and practice. There is no shortcut. You cannot just be bitten, or drink someone’s blood, and suddenly become immortal. If it were that easy, everyone would do it.

As a beginner, my advice to you is to start small, with meditation and psychic development, and then move on from there. To reach physical immortality you would be looking at decades of work. Fortunately, you’re still young, so if you really want to attain it, you have the decades to spare.

4 Likes

Thank you so very much for this information. Like I said i am very new and fresh to the topic…so thank you for pointing me into the right direction.:grinning:

3 Likes

Hey, my name is Daniel!
Since I was a kid that I was atratted to Dark Magic, I always prefered the Demons more than the Angels.
I am still discovering magic.
I just trying to initiate my Ascend by starting to see spirits and talk to them and being able to hear them talking back to me.
At this moment this is what I’m trying to do so yeah, it’s nice to be here!

4 Likes

Hmm…

What’s been expressed above is accurate. The more fanciful variant of vampirism is, to anyone’s knowledge, merely fictitious. The claims regarding you and your current are also, likely, accurate…as it’s very rare for young lovers to remain such throughout the course of their lives. Still, there have been exceptions to that general rule.

Regardless, with the goal you have in mind and your current age…what you desire will likely be awarded to you freely within the future. It’s been a ongoing endeavor within the scientific community to thwart the aging process and bring forth an age of biological immortality. Michio Kaku predicted, several years back, that we would achieve biological immortality in about forty years. From what I’ve seen, we’re ahead of schedule.

Young Blood

The above has likely been well known amongst the elite for a long, long, time…as it may be responsible for many of the more fanciful vampire myths of old that resulted in the much more popular concept we have today in film. It’s not a far stretch to imagine that royalty knew of this and would snatch the young from their peasants to ensure longevity…and it may explain both Elizabeth Báthory’s bloodlust and her imprisonment for being too reckless with their methods.

In combination to the above:

Anti-aging formula

NAD+ Supplements

NAD+ Supplements are available on market now, but they’re expensive.

Very Bold Scientist and an Ancient Bacteria

In combination to all of that, green tea promotes the production of an enzyme that repairs DNA damage, which is one factor to the aging process. Drinking it will help you maintain your youth for longer, ensuring that you live long enough to see when the aging process is put to a halt, or possibly reversed.

You don’t have to worry about any of this until you’re about twenty five years of age though, that’s your physical peak and when your body starts to go downhill. Either way, none of the above have anything to do with the metaphysical, but may ease your mind a bit when it comes to immortality…as you’re of an age that’s very likely to see it with or without the occult.

3 Likes

ahhh to be sixteen again, the heart and blood coursing with the obsessional love from youth and naivete. sigh…apple of my eye.

Yeah, Emily…not possible. Soulmates are, but immortality in the physical sense…not so much.

6 Likes

Hello to all… I go by spike it is a pleasure to have joined a forum such as this.
I have quite a bit of experience under my belt but everyone can learn something new every now and then.
I really would like to give a good at couple of scans if I have any takers?
But all in all glad to be here!

4 Likes

Heyo

eyyo

Wassup