Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey I’m Nino I’ve never really been super religous but I was raised in a Lutheran church so I’m very fimiliar with the Bible when I got a little older I was interested in Islam then I came across the occult pretty recent I’m still studying I try to learn as much as I can everyday Because i do believe in the law of polarity I’m not interested in more in white magick or more in black I want to keep an even balance honestly my Father was a satanist and my grandmother practiced Wicca so I guess it’s in my blood anyway it’s good to meet everybody and I hope everything works out for u guys

4 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum, @Ninoblanco4400 and @conarium !

Finally, someone from the tri-state. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi guys
I’m Cogito Testing. I like Hindu Tantrik left hand path magick. Hindu left hand magick is somewhat of a closed field that very few have access to. My current struggle is to find good information resources with regard to to Hindu left hand path magick. Maybe Hindu left hand path magick could be a field that BALG could explore and eventually create a course about it.

3 Likes

I like the idea of this. Almost seems like you’re asking “who are the old gods in reference to the already conceptualized old gods?”

Hello people of BALG, my name is Ashton Kerr. I’m a Capricorn Sun, and Cancer Moon.

I’m a pretty eclectic individual. I’m mostly of a chaos magician. I have a natural talent for divination of any kind, and I primarily work with angels.

My current goal is to establish a stronger relationship with the Archangel Metatron, Ruler of Keter, that will produce power in my own life. My BAG (Big Audacious Goal) is to produce an angelic patchwork video course for BALG.

My current struggle is finances, and I think I broke my mailbox key.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, just call me Guy.
I’m interested in Hindu and Buddhist Tantra, i don’t have a guru that’s why i use internet for gaining knowledge.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Howdy.

I use the name maenad on this forum because I have years of experience acting like one.
Some sort of magick has been a part of my world for as long as I can remember. Started actually studying it in my early teens,back in the dark ages before the internet and instant magick(just order a Llewellyn book off of Amazon and a few props).

In the old days, I had to steal(or rather chose to to take them home) from universities to read anything pertaining to actual magickal practice. Fate Magazine just didn’t cut it.

I have been through the " Oh sh*t! I am going to hell for all of this occult mess" experience twice. Threw out all my books and trappings. Very silly.

Why am I here? For hanging out with like-minded people and having discussions about magick. Back in the dark ages, silence was golden. The things on this forum were not to be discussed.

Glad things have changed.

Current magickal explorations include chaos magick,hoodoo, and now allowing myself to
“officially” be on the left hand path. I was on it most of the time anyway.

Goals and Struggles? Just not going there today!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Paocha. I live in India. I have never done a ritual as my community and family forbids me. But i know for sure that this is my only way to change myself. I would like to learn more about black magick and demons. My greatest goal is to be wealthy, famous as well as a great guitarist. I am still looking for a mentor who can help me.
Note : I am very bad in english so my comments may sometimes seem to be rude but it will never be my intention to be unkind to the family. Thank you

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you sir

Huh, welp, here goes!

I use the name blightwall…well, I suck at thinking of names and decided it would be both easier to use a gaming tag and somehow thought it fitting.

On that note, I came here in search of answers to spirits. I personally dont really use the term succubus all that often and instead refer to them as spirits of love but do so since I’ve found that most ppl I’ve talked to dont know the difference. I have ALOT of questions regarding them. And secondly, I have been exposed to some paranormal activity since I was a kid. Alot of which went away until a few years ago when I got interested into succubuses and in a way, think i opened comms to them. 2 of them im fairly sure of although I think there might have been a 3rd.

I have tried a few forms of meditation (and I do seek to improve either the method or perhaps explore a different and better one), I have tried lucid dreaming and found it to be pretty tiring but alittle research suggests it could very well be that I’m trying to use something I’ve never used before, thus why I would end up tired. Hhhmmm…not much else atm.

No other particular topics in magics, although I would love to talk about my interactions with spirits and see what everyone thinks. Pretty ordinary I suppose by the looks of things when I compare myself to alot of members here. I’m a very open minded person about alot of things and though I may keep to myself at times, I do find that asking questions does keep me from trouble. But at times have undoubtedly dived in, the explorer in me searching for new heights.

Not much else. Open to questions if anyone has any.

6 Likes

welcome @Blightwall!

Hello everyone. I have some background in magic, being witchcraft and afro rituals/philosophy.
I’ve been to many religions to see what they had to say. They have told me too many things that never ever became true. I have no reason to follow any religion.
I started with black magic last year (2018) but I had heard about it much before that - I just didn’t know there was a way of doing it without “selling your soul”.
On the other hand, one of the masters I most attracted to is EA Koetting. So I may end up doing something similar to what he did - I have too many reasons to not want to follow ‘Jehovah’.
I am not evil and don’t live with evil intentions.
I am white and female.

8 Likes

Apologies for the delay(I finally discovered the purple M).

Thank you.

You are Celtic in faith?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @beautiful-eternity

Hi there all.

I am from the Southern most part of Africa, have been on the LHP for a solid year to the day actually,although I firmly believe that I have been in some sort of a contact or contacted with a spirit /spirits since early childhood. Reasons for that is still obviously unknown. I have always had a huge fascination, drawing or pulling towards to the occult. The past year I have been studying up on basic knowledge all over the Internet and gratefully came across BALG, I have actually been casually reading for countless hours on the forum and probably thousands of topics. Would just as well like to say that I sincerely regard most of you all with much respect as sorcerers and there definitely is more power on here than probably collectively on earth!!! I have a keen interest in all types of black magick, I have been working internally with a few over the past two or so months, if not a bit longer. Including Lucifer, King Paimon and Astarte. Who all by the way have massively assisted my efforts in various ways!!! Looking forward to learning more and growing as a magician with the likes and powers of members on this forum. Respect to all. Greetings.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @KingOfEvil!