Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I read your post and I think I’m in love (in a manly, no touchy feely way). Loved your post. Welcome Brother! The path is long. Enjoy! And remember this - cause it’s really important - If your Magick isn’t fun you’re not doing it right!

Al.

4 Likes

I would enjoy the opportunity to learn more about
Scion Mysticism. If your willing to share your knowledge is there a way for a more private conversation?

Hello! I go by El, and live in Finland. I have been interested in magick, spells, curses, spirits, you name it, for forever, but I never had the courage to seek it out. I also never had any sources or people I could’ve turned to, so it’s hard to find any proper resources or ways to start. For now I want to find the path for myself and a place where to start studying, researching and practicing.

1 Like

Thank you I appreicate that. Every time im using magick or even reading about it in grimiore’s and such im having fun I enjoy this really no matter what I’m doing, I’m happy to be here.

Hi! You can just call me Eternal Idol, or EI. I live down south in the USA. I’ve been a lurker on here for quite a while but I thought I would join so I could ask questions if I needed to. I’ve worked with NAP, Ars Theurgia Goetia, and a few others, but I would like to learn more about Enochian and I would also like to learn more about Marduk. All help and advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone.

I’m Karl and new to magic.

I am 57 and still like new ways to grow and develop in my realty. I seek knowledge on how I can use magic in personal development trough practise and results.

I tend to over think and, I am looking for flow and change in my life.

It took time to write this message, English is not my first language.

1 Like

Greetings
I am 20 years old. Ive been a practitioner since I was 18. Ive been intersted in magic since i was a child. My granfather and his mother where both practitioners. I made contact with satan in 5th grade, but didn’t begin my work till i graduated High school. I first got onto working with magic to see what I coild gain, but after working with spirits such as Lucifer, Belial, Astaroth, and many others I have realized there is more to life than material wealth. I look forward to learning and posting my own findings with you all.

1 Like

You don’t say? Welcome.

Al.

1 Like

Introduction:

My name is Amanda. I am born with magick through my blood and spirit. My magickal experience is not much with sigils, I have much to learn in that area. But I work with folk magic, hoodoo, voodoo, angelic, chaos, alien? Haha I really don’t know how to name what all I do.

I see the writing on the wall and reprogram the matrix to my pleasing but do so slowly knowing the butterfly effect. This includes the ability to rewrite the writing and program of individual peoples auric fields… which I tend to do very rarely. Many cannot handle this work and when it all bubbles up they crash too hard… it’s like a dark night except it lasts for a few months… three phases. And I only do it in person. I work on the line finding balance in both light and dark magick. I will lean more towards one or the other depending on the work I am doing.

I naturally channel many beings of different dimensions and walk the cemetery alone often often often.

Everything I do is magick

3 Likes

Hello, new to the forum and hereby introducing myself

as I’m not sure what to write instead of just hello I’ll follow the example of the first poster:

My name is Tina, which is a shortened version of Katarina
I mostly occupy myself with divination (Lenormand cards, runes etc) when it comes to practicing. Especially Lenormand cards I have been doing for a long while and I inherited my cards from my grandmother. I make my own runes or ogham sticks and have sold a few sets in the past.
The wood I use I grow in my own garden.

It’s what I like to do most; make things for other practitioners. I’ve made holder bags for tarot cards, runes etc, casting cloths and ritual garb/clothes.
It’s something I would like to expand and do more regularly to make myself some extra income and eventually I would like to expand it to a more stable form of income. Mostly because it’s something I really love doing and am rather good at too !

My deepest struggles are a few but if I have to pick the one pertaining to practicing I would say it’s finding a community of fellow practitioners, I have joined one or two right hand path forums before and it never worked out for me as I found it limiting and dogmatic in the same way that religion is. And also because most of them don’t practice what they preach (do as I say; not as I do).
I do feel a deep desire to be part of a community even tho I’m much of a loner in my daily life. It’s good to have your ideas challenged, your preconceptions and to throw ideas back and forth with people who have the same interests as you. That’s what I’m hoping to find here.

So thank you for the opportunity.

FrauHolle / Tina

4 Likes

Hi my name is Ria and I’m from India. Head about this place through a friend and I would love to learn black magic. There have been a lot of struggle in life with wealth and health in the family hence trying go figure out a way to learn magick for the goodness of the people

Sister,

I love tobacco as an addict. And you’re a loner who can make stuff. I’ve feeling you’ll do well. I really do sister.

Al.

1 Like

Soror,

Tobacco is a fantastic herb. I treat it was a sacrement full of nicotine. Such joy! I slow smoke a pipe, the occasional cigar, use nasal snuff and take oral tobacco – but not all at once. My only regret is that I never got into tobacco before the legal age – at the time 18 years. And I wish I’d have had someone instruct me on nasal snuff years before I discover it. I grow, cure, ferment and flavour my own. I’m heavily and wonderfully addicted. It’s who I am.

And your cigarette sure makes a powerful statement. Love it!

Al.

3 Likes

Thank you for your replies.

I won’t lie, I’d rather give up the occasional beer or wine before I’d give up smoking. I’d give up coffee before I’d stop smoking. Never tried chewing, mostly because I’d have to fight an uphill battle with stained teeth.
But smoking is something that’s a comfort to me, almost ritualistic: taking the paper out, spreading the tobacco on top and rolling it close and lighting it.

Good day to you and enjoy your tobacco!

1 Like

Hello, My name is Charles. I don’t have any current photos of myself. I am not new to magick but I still don’t know a lot about it. I want to learn to become a master sorcerer and improve my life. I am very interested in the demons Satanachia and Berith. My struggles in life at the moment is I am moving out of this recovery home I have been staying at for the past 8 months. I have legal issues I still have to deal with. Anyway it’s a cool site so far and I hope to be able to get on here more now that I am going home.

1 Like

soror

I rarely had anyone call me that without me having doomsday scenarios play out in my head pertaining to real life

don’t get me wrong , I love history frater
if you are interested in religion history , I’d love to talk at all times
I’m not easily put off by christian beliefs either , I often think that those that hold up the bible against me didn’t read the thing at all … not even once

Soror,

Old rhp days, but I like it.
And get into nasal snuff - it’s life changing and really sets you apart from the herd!

Al.

Hi my name is yisrael

The kind of Magick I like is necromancy, pyromancy most vampyrism,draconian,sigils work, candle magick,blood magickEgyptian Magick heka.
My goal is to further into black Magick left hand path to connect and be initiated with undead God’s as well vampyrism gods,goddess, as well be initiated into necromancy ,and apply it daily .I do DESIRE to practice Egyptian Magick, as well to work with current of the Dragon, also invocation,and evocation.
I’m deep into vampyrism to be initiated into vampyric practice vampyre magic, I do DESIRE to practice scrying black mirror.i love to heal with HERBS as I like to learn how to make essential oil blend for rituals. Like to work Akhkharu vampyre of ANCIENT

3 Likes

I just started the course black Magick course The left hand path I love it I’m honor to be here and apply black Magick daily to progress. I love vampyrism I do want to learn how work with shadow

1 Like

My interest ASTRAL vampyrism ,shadow vampyrism, psychic vampirism, predatory vampyrism