Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi, I’m Wilt. Learned about this forum through my roommate. He told me I have too many weird questions and that this place is the perfect place for me haha. I’m not a beginner but I’m totally not an expert either.

Hi my name is (don’t laugh)serendipity my parents did too much acid in the 60s laid back hippie upbringing I got introduced to the dark stuff by my uncle he showed me how to initiate after I watched him do a ritual but sadly he got hit by a truck and died. For years I felt the calling but Hollywood and people’s lack of knowledge are enough to program the fear right in your head until I had an experience that shook me to my core to cut a long story short I self initiated and spent the next two years with my nose in books then disaster with a drunken one night stand and out popped my two greatest achievements so I did the decent thing and moved into insanity and torture for the next 5 years and that’s it closet satanist lol now I’m ready to get back in and become my own god bewildered and confused

2 Likes

Hello to everyone! My name is Jen and I am very new to this topic. I am not currently practicing but am interested in learning. I have always had experiences since I was very young with things I could not find an explanation for, and this has persisted throughout my entire life. It has driven me to believe that there are worlds that exist outside of our physical constraints, and I have always been fascinated with this belief and wanted to know more.

Only recently I stumbled upon this website, and E.A. Koetting, and became instantly drawn in. I have started reading the first book, and plan on working on meditation next and hope to work up to the projection level.

Thank you for reading my introduction; I am really happy to have found such a supportive and sharing community and look forward to learning more!

Hi, when I was a kido something tooks me away from our world to space…since then I have trouble living here so I am learning to know…that is why I am here…to getting rich by knowledge you share…
I am floating at each level…a dilettante running on some kind of intuition…

1 Like

Hello my name is Ed and i am fairly new to all this

I have read about it alot and it has always been interesting to me

I want to work woth asmodeus because i jave felt a strong connection with him

I belive he can bring my ex back to me and i can grow a good relationship woth asmedous…everything happens for a reason right?

1 Like

Hi, my name is Nick.
I am interested in soul travel.
My current goal is to soul travel with ease, whenever I will.
My current struggle is soul travel.

1 Like

Hello everyone I’m @Prynce2 my old account was @prynce. Got locked out. Emails deleted. Work with voudan. Highly intelligent. Thank you

Hey I’m Ash!!
I love Demonic Sorcery (especially Invocations). I also am a fan of Energy Magick and Chaos Magick.
My goals right now is using Magick to create sucess in my Life for my physical goals but at the same time to grow spiritually.
My biggest challenge is the fact that I may have to start learning basics once again.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m a practitioner living in the Midwestern US with some background in hoodoo, chaos magic, and a little goetia. Currently, I am working on attaining a familiar and relearning to divine effectively. Also, interested in dream work (lucidity and interpretation).
Wickr

1 Like

I am Kulina.
I have an eternity of magic in my pocket.
I create and I destroy, all depending what I feel towards something/someone…ones best harbor or ones deep dread.
You will love me or you will hate me but once in my presence you shall not forget me. Even the gods recognize me.

3 Likes

Hi everyone it took too many months to introduce myself because I live an impossible abuse life.
I’m Nastynice in South Africa .
I’m pretty new in LHP and have found truth and spiritual freedom.
I’m a mother of 2. I live abuse. My live abuse. It’s Police Brutality and Gender violence by state specifically to me.
I’m a mess.
It never stops.
I have a lot of time for my work with Satan but I don’t use it effectively due to depression and literal attacks of my kids and me (I’m a single mother).
My criminal cases never reach court.
I reported a useless social to government but they showed her my email. She got angry and lied in children’s court. SO MY KIDS HAVE JUST SUDDENLY BEEN TAKEN FROM ME. They are highly abused.
They are suicidal.
Their hostage. Our kidnapping etc
No school for them.
I need help.
I’M A MESS.
DEMONS have been good with little i do since i haven’t mastered evocations & invocations on a personal level.
My family’s issues need experience.
Thank you
I hope someone decide to be my close friend/mentor in this war.
No emergency calls are dispatched if it’s my kids or me calling. We’re beaten every day by males. The state/police hates me for simply saying “NO” while everyone stand abuse.
Can it be enough for my humble kids please?
I’m a professional hard working editor but lost everything even jobs.
We lack everything. Even food. Spending time knocking on several doors for help. NO HELP.
I wanna reach better heights of satanism on the practical level so I can be in control.

2 Likes

I’m Liliya from India. Started practicing magic about 10 months back. Few worked, few back fired. Came across EA koeting,s you tube page and got fascinated with the ancient gods and started reading about them.
Through this forum would like to learn others experiences and share knowledge.

2 Likes

Indeed! I have some addictions too that I fight off. Just quit smoking cigarettes. Is one them, haha.
Okay, that is nothing I’ve been looking into, but sure will now.

p.s. It was a little bit not serious, the picture, a have 3 pics off myself and that one was most brutal :wink:

2 Likes

I had wanted to add more to my intro, but my phone seized up. Goals in magic is to always level up and help others level up. If you aren’t leveling up and playing games, you’re wasting valuable time and the gods energy.
I may advise, openly, so if you disregard the wisdom, do not ask me to assist in the fallout.
I am a demi-titanes body, titanes/creator soul and living a human experience.
I am no teen, I am in my third decade of immersion in the god-world. I can be very helpful if asked.
I hope my stay here will be beneficial to all.

7 Likes

Okay this is the deal I need a lot of help. I need to connect with a demon that can work very quickly. I need a finical shift in my favor. At this point I would give and do whatever it takes.

1 Like

You have so much fear in you.

How fast a god works for you may depend on your end goal. It is all too easy to make bargains in the throws of survival.
If you only want riches, and not a true evolution, then you have already likely fallen short of consideration.

I have never asked the gods for money as I manifest it myself as I need it.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Abrull. I’m 18 and I live in Louisiana. My parents divorced when I was very young and I’ve always been a person to observe everything. They are terrified for me to grow up and go out in the world but Curiosity overcomes fear when it comes to me. I’ve been going through a lot of mental struggles the past year and I’m at a point where I have this feeling of being lost and trapped/stuck. I have a friend who’s been on this forum for some time now and I’ve been getting advice from him but now i feel it’s my turn to take the leap and find things out for myself. I know I’m meant to be wayyy more than just an ordinary person. I want to build a legacy for myself and feel that freedom very few people experience🖤

2 Likes

Yes, awesome! Get my motivated just to read.
Isn’t it funny how most things is upside down?
Demons don’t seems to be what we earlier did believe them to be. Something is trying to hide the good powerful stuff. Guess more than one factor…
Thanks for contact

Best regards

Nice “metafore” (spelling?) about video games!
For me it’s more a invisible force that pulls me in this direction. I did try to flee, a few times, but when I try to live normally… it will last for some time, but then… booom… life’s upside down and I learned some new truth of live.
Now it’s time to digg deeper into the occult then ever before.

Best regards

1 Like

Just got hit big time as well. Now the struggle man. Hope someone educated can help you. :slight_smile: