Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello I am Kayla I like psionics, reiki, and am interested in soul travel. I need to know how to reply to threads as I have a lot of questions! Thank you.

I’ m going to introduce myself again. I AM Notatr0ll. And I am into energy work and interested in soul travel. I am here because I’ve had the mind fucking of a lifetime. It all started when I met this guy in college who’s name i won’t release. He told me he was a half demon then said later he was a male siren and he knew how to make women super horny with his mind. He shared a video of Ea Koetting about energy vampires. And thats how I found out about Becoming a living God. I believe I am possessed by him but I don’t know. Are there people who are non human walking this earth?

My struggles are fear emotions and energy work for self healing. I want to be brave.

Who know about psionics and remote abilities? How does it work?

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I been studying everything in the world and finds out that everything is (almost always ) the opposite of what you been told. Dosnt matter what we talk about. So everything i did think i know about politics, religion, biochemistry, economy, psychology and so on was straight up Bullsh**.
And there are obvious reasons for that…
Same goes with magic. Because the establishment says; Magic is crap… that means Magic is real.
They say lives comes from the south, with means it comes from the north. And i can prove it to be true. Most religious belief system is a bad copy on our north, much more sophisticated system, witch tell us more then the Bibel can ever do. The Bibel falls shot and seems colorless beside Asatro for examlpe (its not just asatro, all old nature-based magical philosophies)
Guess this is one reason elites and goverments tried so hard to destroy everything about it.
In history it seems like no one can tyrannically enslave white people. So this is why they try to kill our culture, identity and so on. And its scary close to succeed. Everything is connected. Its easy to see why the “emigration” is happening, and feminism… when you study our 3 dimensional world.

I like to reconnect to my ancestors and there belief- systems. And stand up with perfectly clear information against the left evil forces. So i need your help getting started. Were to start and so on. Iam a beginner in this.
My family have genes in Sweden for as long there have existed life here in the north and i always been drawn to mystical stuff.

Happy to find this path and i hope its the same the other way around!

God Jul snart :slight_smile:

Best regards

5 Likes

My name is Jared I actually just got into magick and I honestly am starting to like all of it not just certain parts, but I’m really into the demonology part of it. I want to learn how to summon spirits and entities to learn from them. My struggles right now as just starting out is just learning the basics but I’m trying to teach myself as best I can so I can eventually evoke one of the 72 out of the goetia, bune has been really calling to me.

1 Like

Wow! What an intro!

Al.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!!!
Everyone i didn’t see because i was away.

1 Like

Hello. My name is Jackson, but that’s less important than my purpose in joining. I’ve been lurking these forums for over a month, so I figured it was time to make a profile on here… I’ve been trying to work with the spirits to bring an ex back. I’ve done my best to do evocations, I’ve tried a layered love spell, and I’ve basically been putting huge amounts of my mental energy into this every day, meditating and trying to make some contact… I’ve recently been able to slip into what I assume is a tgs state and make contact with a couple of the spirits I’ve been trying to for a while, along with one that I didn’t expect to appear… I plan to share my whole story once things work out, not only as encouragement for newcomers, but as thanks to the spirits who’ve helped me. It was one of the offerings I made when I first started down this path, spreading the word of their power so that others may come to work with them.

Current goal is to bring my lost love back to me. This is the most important thing in my life at the moment, and I will stop at nothing to get her back. I’ve done all I can by myself, so I’ve turned to the occult for help… I truly hope I can get some assistance from the experienced practitioners on here if I’m unable to make this happen with my own Magick, my own energy… There has been no change, but I was able to make contact very recently for the first time in a tgs state, so I’m hopeful.

Current struggles are that I haven’t been able to make any real contact up until recently. That and my general inexperience, which has lead to me doubting myself and undoubtedly fucked my Magick up from the start. I can say that I’m getting more confident after a recent breakthrough I had… I don’t want to share specifics just yet, as that’s one of the things I have promised the spirits as payment, and I don’t want to pay before the job is done. I mean, I already make offerings of blood and wine regularly, I don’t want to give everything up for free.

My experience in this was zero before I stumbled upon this forum in desperation of finding a way to bring back my lost love. I’ve learned so much since then, and I plan to continue learning once I’ve been able to force her back to me. I’m not entirely sure what else to put here, but I look forward to getting to know those of you that I’ve been watching from the shadows over the past month or so :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Unsure if I did it correctly, and I saw in that image that’s linked to this thread to reply to the first post, so here I am. The introduction I wrote out is above :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I’m Michelle and I’m basically the classic newbie when it comes to magic. As of now I have been trying to study on different subjects that connect to magic so I can have some sort of solid foundation.

The best form of magic that I became quickly interested in is astral magic.

My current goal is to learn as much as I can about magic in general.

Current struggle is trying to find enough time to do so…

:blush:

4 Likes

Welcome @Eibwen_glab & @M_NM.

2 Likes

Thank You.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everyone, I am Eli or Elizabeth and I was once Jewish until I stumbled upon magick. At first I was following the Jew-Wiccan religion and using white magick. I was afraid of the darkness and even though I had always had dark urges. I was afraid of them and tried to hold myself back. Then I slowly began to see that true power had come from black magick. I, then, decided to leave Judaism and walk on the left hand path. I had learned that my ancestors had worked with the ancient gods and not Yahweh. I see that they were ascending as I am now. I now work with Azazel, my urges of darkness free to explore and dive within my power as a god. I wish to learn all that I can and become a living god with power to control my life as well as the world around it.

I have been cursed which prevents my magick from working well and is destroying my life by a magickian who is unknown to me and as well as my energy being drained by a former of friend of mine. I don’t know how put up defenses or how to remove curses. I am currently looking into this and trying to figure out my current course of action. Can anyone help me?

1 Like

Hi guys I’m James thorne and I’m interested in samsara magick.I spend all of my free time when I have it trying to understand how could I use occult abilities in having power over the 6 realms.ive been practicing magick since 16 and I am now 20 and by magick I mean goetic summonings,chakra openings ,witchcraft, shadowmancy ,and necromancy.

My goals and struggles are currently the same right now it’s trying to understand samsara on a occult level.i got the idea from studying Buddhism and liking the idea but Imo it seemed as if Christianity and the 7 sins were a rip off but regardless having power over reincarnation on a occult level would be an eye opener for me.also thanks for welcoming me it with all the information through communication it has already been a blessing just being apart of this forum.:slight_smile:

Hail Leviathan,
James

4 Likes

Alright. My name is Seth, and I only know of the existence of black magic, I’m completely new to the practice. I’ve always been interested in the occult, but it’s been hard expressing this interest growing up in a Christian household.

My personal goal is to become more powerful and capable, I’m tired of being a doormat. Secondly, I have an insatiable crave for knowledge but not enough time in my life for conventional methods. Lastly, I want to reject all goody-goody monotheists by practicing magick, but I do not know where to start, which is why I came here. Hopefully, I’ll be able to find the arts and practices that provide me with the power I desire.

1 Like

Welcome @Seth_Berryman and @kyarylsd :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello
Im not from here, but I live in the deep, deep American South - basically the epitome of hostile environments to all things occult, magick, non-Baptist/evangelical, strange, mysterious, ancient or even obliquely related to the practices of indigenous peoples anywhere in the world. Which is strange to me, as haunted and Stygian as this place is.

I don’t like to say I practice black or white magick - like Entities themselves, working with them is beyond qualitative human language. Words are too limiting, they miss the scale, scope and living complexity of the work itself. That aside, I think people would characterize what I do as Black, or at least very dark grey. But I try to do “bad” things for “good” results. Sure I curse people - but not frivolously. The cruelest and most meaningful hex is the one that dooms a person to see themselves as they truly are - that is, if they deserve the mantle in the first place. And while it may torture the subject, it protects his or her would-be targets or victims, so the overall effect is beneficial. We are talking rapists, narcissists, users, etc. not the typical human doing typical human things. Well, I guess once I broke a students leg, but it was to protect him from a fate I saw VERY CLEARLY - he was going to rob a corner store/pawn shop with his friends and get shot by the police shortly after. His friends DID end up holding up a gas station a week later - he of course was not invited due to his injury. Black magic for good.

I’ve recently been meeting some nice entities, “demons” I guess. One made a traffic ticket disappear into the court system never to be seen again - yes, both the digital record and the paper ticket. I had mine but the court threw the case out - it would’ve had me fined big time then allowed the other guy, an insurance scammer, to take me to civil court.
Another, helped my boyfriend - very intelligent but a terrible test-taker - pass his medical licensing boards the first time. He also appeared to be, and filled me with his agonizing and ecstatic energy for a moment - it was incredible. I’ll probably post details elsewhere.

I’ve always been called “weird,” and feel like I was never a child even as a child. Fights in my house - usually a parent with either with me or my sister or both - meant flickering lights, stuff flying off shelves, bottles bursting etc. so it never seemed weird. All of us know when someone we love dies, all of us have dreams that aren’t dreams. My poor mom still lives in the shadow of her parents faith and thinks what she can do is “evil,” and it’s sad.

The Luciferian story is beautiful - it’s a story of fighting the power, standing up for the rights of yourself and others, for equality, and escaping traditions that enslave rather than uplift. I try to live that life everyday whether it means protests, graffiti, writing and publishing articles in political magazines, or helping workers to regain their power, voices and dignity. I am an Anarchist, a Witch, and an Art Criminal.

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

Your name : Aksys

• Photos if you’re comfortable :
I dont give photos to my friends.

• Kinds of magick you like :
Candle,
Druid / Celtic,
Fire Breathing Meditation,
Mirror
• Current goals :
Learning more about the occult as I have always had an affinity to the darker side of nature and am curious as to why as well as learning more about the Goetia and Lesser Key of Solomon.

I’m also here to offer insight into my personal experience with metaphysics as well as psionics.

• Current struggles :
College and ADHD

1 Like

New member to the forums, long time creeper. Just wanted to introduce myself!

Name: Kyle / Azrah
Types of Magick: The kinds that work, and the darker the better.
Current Goals: Pick some brains, learn new things, break new boundaries.
Current Struggles: Putting the “I” before the “E” (except after “C”) nah, doing pretty good considering this whole “life” thing.

Am francis from Ghana new member and am here for you to help me pact with Lucifer if anyone can help me.

I never gave you permission to post about me.
Welcome.

Al.