Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG @_Z.7, @Lala and @MexicanSupremo ! Enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m the new guy. I like the vibe of the forum so I look forward to participating and learning.

2 Likes

Hi. I am Meowlix. I’m a Sorceror and Sensitive, but still in a certain sense new to some things, so consider myself always learning new things. Anyway, after seeing this site I had a dream about a Cat staring far off into the distance… then it was running and leaping continuously across The Wyrd Web of the Spirit World, so I decided to use that to help for a name. I came to this site in that perhaps it would help my creativity flow. I will just watch a little for awhile and see what sparks my interest.

Some of the things I have worked with are some Goetia and Runes, and a little free-form psi manipulation.

4 Likes

• Your name:validity
• Kinds of magick you like: Making big money and destroying my enemies and getting girls
• Current goals: learn evocation
• Current struggles: learning evocation

1 Like

My name is Isabella

I am very new to ritual magick, although I’ve spent the past 15 years studying the Vedas. From studying the Vedas, it is my understanding that there is no real difference between the “demons” and the “gods”. That’s why I like to refer to both as Ancients.

My current goal is to make 3000 dollars per month through online work.

My struggles is figuring out how to make that happen, and maybe with a bit of help from ritual magick, I’ll be able to achieve that goal.

6 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum, @Belphegor and @Validity! Enjoy the ride!

Thank you!

Greetings everyone
I am Melek Tause Bey and I’m new to this forum and somewhat new to traversing the darkside. I look forward to learning even more about the path. True power and real light lies hidden in the dark. My first goal is make a connection with the O.G, triple O.G. Lucifer, within myself and without. And go from there.
Any and all advise in this endeavor is welcome and appreciated.
Peace to everyone.

3 Likes

Hello all my name is Colby. I am new to the LHP and ritual magick although I have been studying magick and esoteric/occult knowledge for several years now. I am currently working on evocation working with the Goetia although really feel a strong calling to Lucifer. Since I have implemented E.A.'s system I have been able to really confirm that I am making contact and not just my imagination . My goal is continue working on mastering evocation and then hopefully try working with the vodaun current.

4 Likes

My name is Alice.
My mother is a wicca witch, so for a long time, untill today actually I practice Wicca witchcraft.
My goals is try others kinds of magik, specially those from the LHP.
I’m struggling in find my kind of magik.
I think this is it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to BALG @Darkseid357 @Colby_Trice @BlackWidow :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My name is Amanda.
I work more with chaos magik.
Travel through realms, through astral projection is my currently goal.
Work with some demons has being my struggle at the moment.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi to everyone. I hope to learn and contribute.

Neve

2 Likes

Your name: Shane

• Photos:

• Kinds of magick you like: chaos magick, nocturnal witchcraft (only elements of, depends what I can use), Thelma, enochian, Vodou

• Current goals: To open my horizons and learn from others in a more direct manner than just through literary works. Develop more of a grounding within demonological pathways. To further commune with forces, both deific and demonic in nature.

• Current struggles: stuck in a rut as I believe I’ve reached a point where solitary study and practice can no longer expand upon my abilities. Local sources are terrible and incredibly biased in views, making things difficult. And the biggest struggle really is more of a social one. Very few if any, people on a similar wavelength to compare experiences and to talk with.

So besides that I’ve listed above, here’s a few other little bits and pieces regarding myself and my progression along the LHP.
I have been practicing chaos magick for the last 7 years, and for the last 5 of those, have found my spiritual/religious path, and am proud to call myself a luciferian.
I have a passion for studying myth and folklore, both of more modern branches and older, prefered pantheons are Greek, Norse, Egyptian and pre-rabbincan Judaic.
However, my passion for this can also be a hinderance as I become consumed by it, and then struggle to research or study, other very basic things. which is where a little guidance or push on the right direction from others would be most appreciated.
I’ve had limited success in invocations and evocations, both of egriegores and (what I have come to understand and identify as) actual spiritual entities. Though the later has been infrequent, (3 occassions only) it has been incredibly informative and beneficial.

Urm, yeah, so that’s a little about me and my journey so far. I’m a bit awkward and very ‘matter of fact’ and take most communications literally. So, apologise in advance for anything I misunderstand.

Other than that, Hi, nice to meet you all, and by all means feel free to message me directly or start conversation. Happy to help wherever I can, and willing to learn whatever can be passed on to me.

6 Likes

Hi, My name is Gloria, I’m from Puerto Rico live in Florida. I love this site and I’m very happy to be part of this amazing group. My English it’s not that good when I typed so I kind of shy to sometimes ask questions and they don’t make sense. But I can understand everything I always want to learn the occult but I make so many mistakes practicing alone many years ago and I make pacts and crazy things i got no idea what I was doing. I still running at night time when I see a mirror I run cause I’m scared what I see behind me is something that I know still following. And I hope here I can find some of the answers or at least learn how to live in peace. I’m willing to learn everything I can but in the right way.Thank you so much for let me be part of this amazing group this is the only place nobody is going to judge me for what I like and what to learn.

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Fiona and live in Scotland with my 3 kids. I’ve always been an avid reader so that helps because I’m so unwell and bedridden for the most part. I’ve got several interesting books on magick but I’ve never done invoking/evoking or any practical work as I didn’t want any harm to inadvertently come to my kids. I’m now so unwell, unhappy and ‘down on my luck’ that I decided that it is time to take this seriously as a way of changing several aspects of my life for the better, as well as becoming really acquainted with the dangers and terminology that aren’t watered down nor amplified~~ I’m seeking truth.

2 Likes

I go by Nuntius, I been on a scattered studying journey of the occult for about 4 years and have been practicing more frequently the past year. I work mainly with Lucifer although I am planning on beginning work with the Qlippoth in the near future.
I take interest in Anti-Cosmic Luciferianism and was introduced to the spiritual side of the LHP through the black metal band Dissection and my journey began there. Since then I have worked with Lucifer and in over a year’s time he has transformed my life completely.
My goal in life is to continue growing in knowledge and power, consciousness and understanding, as well as to further develop exercise my psychic abilities to navigate my way through life. Thus why I have come. To learn more about skills and abilities I can use to grow as an individual in power and understanding of the unknown.

3 Likes

Greetings i am new here and so far it seems like a good place to be involved in i am however new to the left hand path. i also have a learning disability but i don’t let that stop me from doing anything. I am learning at my own pace. i dont have any computer tech skills at all. in fact i have to ask help all the time. my hubby is allot better in that area then i am. i like working on my art and i recently got a job at a art gallery for people with disability’s i love it there.

1 Like