Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi, I am Hyria, not that new to magick but not that experienced either, I don’t have many stuff to say about myself since I don’t identify with my ego, though I am willing to improve my mental health and life overall with the help of magick, magick is my main focus in life even if, strangely, I know I can acquire the stuff I want with or without magick and I always did even before knowing about it, I have quite some struggles, my mind being trained to be very skeptical, old mind baggage ya know, and also I’m pretty much insecure (as I said, my mental health is very fucked up) which is kind of holding me back but I am willing to work on this and stop my insecurities, suicidal thoughts and such
This being said, I am interested in all kind of magick and willing to meet some interesting people here, feel free to message me.
I don’t know if my introduction is as lame as I feel it is, I did it a bit too quickly since it’s apparently a rule to start posting(?), oh also English is my 3rd language which means I’m not that good at it (I mean I practice since 3years so I’m not a noodle at it but yeah lmao) especially with complicated words but I can manage convos it’s just lame when I read a book with plenty of symbolism and stuff I gotta read over and over

2 Likes

Introduction

Greetings, everyone! I’m Mahir, I’m currently 19 years old (Capricorn) male, and basically, I’m very new to occult and I’m willing to learn and follow everything that is hidden in he occult. I believe every human has a right to freedom and no one should be kept away from the real knowledge. I was born in a country where they would hang you to death for believing or practicing occult, so it’s hard for me. But still I will never give up, I will always search for the truth and follow Lucifer’s teachings. I consider myself to be a Luciferian.

I am very new to magick and the occult, I believe I still haven’t opened my third eye and other important senses, but I am willing to take my time and follow the teachings of my brothers and sisters here and learn from them. So I will take my time and follow everything according to the rules. I’m very much of a beginner.

I discovered E.A. Koetting via his YouTube channel, and fell in love with his methods of teachings. He is given us so much information and light to free ourselves from the shackles of this world and I am grateful to him.

It’s my dream to become like E.A. Koetting and become a mentor like him. One of my biggest life goal is to travel all around the world, make friends from all around the world, help my brothers here and meet them If I ever get the chance. Also I want to become a master magician, kind of like Doctor Strange lol, but It is very possible to unlock our full capabilities. SO that’s that. I am also willing to become a student of Lucifer, the great light bearer himself. I am very big fan of Lucifer and I want to become a loyal follower of Lucifer. In the end, I want to become my own God, help others like me and learn new things forever. The light is the main path.

2 Likes

Hail Sister!

I love you already!

Al.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
nice to be here with you.
My nick is Lonbardi666 and I am a follower of Darcerious.
New to these things but I am getting over the doubts I had at the beginning.

2 Likes

Hello there! My name is Lalkanon,I’m from Bangladesh I’m seventeen years old.Though I am young I’ve always had a strong fascination for the enlightened arts I.e. magic I am quite sure that I am the very first boy in my school to gain a fascination for sorcery at such a young age and may even be the very first in my country.Please note that I am not to be ridiculed for my enthusiasm And per se I call my affinity for magic an ambition.And to me ambition is the noblest of all virtues,a divine forte.
My current goal is being adept at evocation and invocation.gaining a familiar and also communing the dead.By the way if there are any concerns about me being entangled in sorcery at such a young age,know this that I have not taken any inspiration from mainstream media but in fact i’ve taken inspiration from historical documents and events.

3 Likes

thank you

if I can advise you in the hoodoo there is a lot on the herbs that in witchraft there is not

1 Like

May we talk?

There will be plenty of more experienced people on here more than m who r more than willing to give you all sorts of spell advice on this one, however, personally (without sounding like Morgan Freeman in Bruce almighty) it’s the only thing I refuse to mess with and that’s free will with love. My personal thought on the whole thing is no spell can make you a happy couple, else I’d be certainly casting one on Robert Downey Jr and I’d be spending the next 10 yrs going thru the Karna sutra lol I realise this is t an advice line but in my experience there’s usually a reason for a relationship break, sonetines things r better left to nature. Sorry for sounding like someone’s mom lol but trust me the next girl in your life could be the one who makes u feel truly loved etc x

2 Likes

Welcome all newbies! Remember to question everything you see. The eyes lie :wink:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jack. You can call me that or JD, which ever you like. I’m a 27 year old artist and musician.
I honestly don’t have any kinds of magic that I prefer. I’m actually fairly new to it all really and looking to learn anything and everything I can from anyone I can.
Right now though, I’m mainly focused on contacting entities. One who can help me realise my potential. Kind of need some guidance in my life. Think maybe someone might take me under their wing, if I’m worthy. I mean I’m not completely without worth. I just lack motivation and discipline. I’m thinking maybe I can find what I’m looking for here.

3 Likes

Hi,

neophyte but interested in the subject of magick and it’s applications.

1 Like

Did you make your profile picture? I like it, lol :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes, I did. Thank you. Art is what brings me pride and happiness.

2 Likes

YESS !
Haha thanks , love to you :smiling_imp:

Hey guys. I’m Donte and I’m new to the magic scene. I’ve experienced things my entire life and mostly shunned it. I decided to finally learn about it but I live in a city where this isn’t popular and it’s hard to find people to help. I mostly want some help starting things up and help with questions…

3 Likes

Hey everyone Im Taylor, I live in Florida and Im new to magick. Ive just started initiation into the draconian current. I havent dont anything super advanced yet just a few meditations and consecration of my ritual tools. Im also into mixed martial arts and I make synth wave music

5 Likes

Thank you, and welcome!

There are many here who also work in the Draconian current so don’t hesitate to ask questions :slight_smile:

And it’s good to see another martial artist as well!

2 Likes

Hey members i m new here, new to world of magic, i want to learn. Since childhood i develop my relation with moon so i m here to learn more abt magic

1 Like

Hello guys ,
Nice to meet you
My name is Evan.I began to read philosophies about the occult sciences from the age of 14. I quickly showed great interest in mental energies, chakras, as well as in yoga and vision.At the age of 18, I began to practice magic by conducting experiments to better understand the basis and generally to learn in practice what I could from this invisible wonderfull world.Ιn a telepathic experiment that went badly because I gathered a lot of energy in the third eye forced me to stop dealing with magic for at least 17 years.I was not ready for all of this but the years that followed I did not feel myself because I had left an important piece of me back.Now I am 35 years old I have started and I study the magic again.
I need your help. I like many magic systems of the left hand path. Most The black magic of Ahriman and the magic of the Old Ones. If I start a magic system I have to stay in it for ever; if at some point I want to experiment with some other system what should I do if I have reached a point and I have made contact with the spirits.
Thank you.

1 Like