Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

hi, my name is Hamed i don’t believe in magic but i like to learn about it if it’s real.
my current goal is to do researchs and someday maybe i stop being an agnostic and be a believer!
my current struggle is to or not to contact to astaroth which i explained in my first post…

4 Likes

And when you will wonder why you see no resaults, come back here and read this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s interesting because I’ve worked for the National Park Service for 22 years and I’ve never heard anything about missing people from within the agency. I know it’s happened but no one talks about it.

1 Like

The hat is very cool! Keep it. You need no one’s approval but your own. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

The same drawing happened to me earlier in the year while sitting in a Sunday morning church service. I just suddenly felt the need to leave. Within days this path opened to me and I didn’t understand either. I believe I was meant to think bigger than my church allowed or taught. This all happened after a long time of praying for God to show me what I was supposed to be doing with my life, and to help me not feel so powerless and without control of what was happening to me. Call me crazy, but I believe this was the answer.

1 Like

Welcome!

Love the name Snarla. Cool!

My name is cameron but i go by mabuze or umbrael
• i like necromancy, draconic sorcery, lovecraftian sorcery, and shadowmancy
• my current goal is to go back to the umbra where i came from
• i currently struggle with mind mastery and enemy entitites

6 Likes

Hi Everyone!!! My name is Alexh. I joined a couple days ago. I have experienced many paranormal situations in my life. So I know there’s something else beside the material reality. I want to learn how to embrace and use all the knowledge that is available for us to use.!!!
I have read some very interesting topics, for example how to protect your house and yourself from negative energies, how to influence your future etc. Its awesome. Thanks for taking me in.

6 Likes

Hi! My name is Daniel. Im a newbie to magick. My current goals is to learn about love spell and also demon. My current struggles is to get a payback to my ex that have left me when I’m in the bottom of my life. Please guide me :pray:

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

I am Villanelle. I am interested in LPH magic and I have a strong interest in learning more about the Goetia.
I work with Lucifer and Bune mostly at the moment and have recently started to expand more and I have an interest in Hecate and look forward to learning more about her and eventually evoking her.
My current goals are to learn from books, people and other sources everything I can to progress n my path.
I currently struggling with a personal problem that I am looking for spiritual assistance with and it seems to be working well.
I struggle with strong PK energy and this seems to be getting stronger.This PK energy is spontaneous and uncontrollable and is like poltergeist activity I also struggle with energy drain for days after successful evocations, but I am happy that the spirits were successfully evoked and were present.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Megumi. I started my journey with magic when I was 13 due to having a lot of jarring paranormal experiences and encounters with spirits that I’ve had since I was very small. I started off following Gardnerian Wicca but it didn’t mesh the best with me so, I ended up eclectic and then discovered Tarot and jumping on that hardcore. When I was 17 I was called into Voodoo and practiced pretty intensely until I was more or less told I couldn’t go any further because I had conquered my childhood fears of the dead and got all I needed to know. I am basically a Gray witch now with a strong root in Earth work. I work in balance and attune myself to both the dark and the light because you honestly can’t have one without the other. I still work primarily with Tarot.

I want to open myself back up after a years long bout with depression. I want to work with spirits again like I used to but I also want to create and make tools for others but I feel I can’t do that honestly until I really get my groove back so to speak. I’ve been taking steps to move forward and so far, I couldn’t be happier to be getting back in tune with my magical self. I also want to work with the Goetia and I have an intense desire to work with and learn from Stolas. I feel like I can enhance my practice with the knowledge he can impart on herbs so I can be more effective.

4 Likes

If your ex left you at the bottom of your life they dont deserve to exist in your presence

3 Likes

Your obviously a btter person than they are no offense intended

1 Like

I hope I’m doing this correctly. It’s been a long time since I’ve joined a forum…

My name is Rebekkah. I live in the US and I’m fairly new to LHP, though I’ve been reading and learning when I can for a few years now. As a child, I was baptized in a Christian church without knowing what a baptism was. At the age of 7, I began questioning Christian beliefs and at the age of 8, I renounced my faith after a traumatic experience.

For the longest time, I considered myself Wiccan, only to find myself questioning everything again. I came across the LHP and found a lot of my questions were being answered. My S.O. is very against the idea of the LHP, though their open to historical and logical discussions regarding religion, so I really have no one to turn to in my life to speak with or learn from.

I’m a newly registered member but I’ve been finding assistance through many posts on BALG, and am thankful to each member that has added information to the topics I’ve needed help with.

Also, I play a metric crap-ton of video games! Hope everyone has a great one!

1 Like

I think the exact revenge that I will take is not by taking his life. But feel what I feel when I suffer 10 times greater. Starting by destroying his future, then his family that he love, then the last one is taking all of his money. What I want for him is eternal suffering and the feel of being worthless for the rest of his life. Taking out his life was not an option to begin with, because then he will not suffer what I suffer. That will be an easy death for him. If ever I want him to be death, I want it for him to take his life himself, taking suicide because the feel of being worthless and have nobody to lean on.

1 Like

Im will to help with that

1 Like

I like punishing assholes for wrong doings

1 Like

Thank you! But I think I will start by learn things in here first. I think the community in here is amazing. I feel free to express my feeling because mostly people in here will not judge you for the thing that you will do, instead they give you support and also guidance,like. I’m grateful that I have found this forum. If I ever need your help, I will ask you :wink:

My name is Sam.
Magic I like is LHP and I’ve been reading the forum for a while to see if I want to join up.
I would like to learn more about astral travel and skills, and mind abilities like telepathy and maybe scrying.
Struggles are just healing from a breakup so trying to find things to distract myself because although I wish things were the same, it was a decision I made and its just better the way it is now.

3 Likes