Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Big bad black magician?! You sir, are mistaken…I’m pure and sweet as the driven snow with sugar sprinkled on top.

Aloha All! My name is Lucienne! I am a lover of The Morning Star! I have been a strong defender of Lucifer for 31 years now. I am happy to see so many people wanting to learn about Lucifer or Lu as i call him and also wanting to know the difference be himself & Satan. Any questions on my friend and Spiritual Counterpart don’t be afraid to ask!

New Magician Help

Introductions do not belong in this topic. I have flagged it for the moderator to move to the proper place.

Sorry DarkestKnight i was just following the prompts meant no disrespect! <3 I will erase the comment aka introduction!

It’s all good. Mistakes happen. The mod moved your post to where it belongs :slight_smile:

I am a real sorcerer

I am a former Taoist and now Wiccan Sorcerer. I would say I am a Grey Sorcerer on the spectrum of white to black. I seek to build my own magic village and gain the immortality spell. So I can be free from this pointless mortal coil. I mostly use physical magic. My most power spells are I can use shield magic to resist blades, fire and blunt force. I can also use air magic which allows me to jump high off of the ground. I can use some other magic like healing as well…

My YouTube page is likened on my profile. If you want to see proof of my god like power.

Hey my name is Evoi Im brand new to this stuff

Greetings to all,
I just joined the BALG forum. I’ll go by the name: DarkVoid666.

I recently participated in EA Koetting “Black Sun Covenant.” I’m eager to hear about other members experience in participating in this ritual too.
Best regards,
DarkVoid666

The powerful parkour gods of ancient Babylon.

Thank you for recognizing my greatness. I am also on the 3rd level of chi magic (or what I call shield magic)

Are you indicating shield creation, programming and usage?

Oh my, that is advanced. Level three for sure. Holy parkour, Batman, I’ve never seen a level three. Welcome to BALG.

Proof of Power? :thinking:
Lmao
Your girl tugged on deez nuts a few times and she saw my power displayed on her face :smirk:

His level three outweighs your nuts. He will show you his edgey majestic parkour power and you’ll be sorry, Micah.

gasps
PARKOUR??
OH NO, MY NUTS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bro get a grip.
My pet chijuajua got better shielding than you and he a dog
Im out :v:

I’m Nefarion…is this supposed to be akin to a facebook hey i’m new here and post a picture of myself looking as “sexy” as possible? Hahaha. I couldn’t find the reply to this that was 4,000 or more replies to make my own reply. I dig EA Koetting, dude is a bro of mine from 2016 that knowingly or I connected with, I didn’t even become social until I saw VK Jehannum spitting some wise words. Anyways, I do work with extremely rare and original sources that no one knows about, nor has mentioned without the “will/ desire / intent” being regurgitated. Cool for promo purposes though. I’m Nefarion, your Archetypal Asshole.

Can you please elaborate exactly what you mean by that? What is it about New Age Beliefs that you see as BullShit?

grabs some :popcorn:
:joy:

Lmao @Order-Of-Witchcraft
I am addicted to magical warfare

Pls…im begging you…DO IT ALREADY :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: