Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello! I’m very much new to occultism and magick. In fact, it is fair to say I was a pretty hard-line skeptic.

However, a little over two years ago events started to occur that have changed my world view significantly. Now I’m trying to find as much information as I can. But I’ve been having trouble developing any skills based on that knowledge. I’m hoping to find help exploring this new view and gaining the skills necessary to aid me.

I also just like making new friends too. Hopefully I’ll be a helpful member of this community.

7 Likes

Welcome!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m curious about dark magick but I’ve been studying white magick for 7years now.
I want to discover the difference.

4 Likes

Diana or Artemis? Hmmmm

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Marius.

Interested in magic since the universe forced me to walk the path of metaphysics.
Magic has completely changed my life or i completely changed my life with magic.
I am very thankful for E.As work and this forum so i thought i join this forum to have a talk with you guys.

Im 24 years old and from Germany.

Greetings :wink:

4 Likes

Greetings

I can sense that you are of a part of the Roman moon sisters, you will find yourself soon. It is only your destiny, open your eyes.

1 Like

Hi all! Just a quick intro here: I find magick fascinating simply because I think there’s more to life than just our physical existence. Hoping to learn more about it to help improve myself and others. Cheers!

4 Likes

Hello, I go by Phi for all things spiritual. I’ve been through many rough times in my life, from being homeless and ending up in jail to psych wards for “believing the unimaginable.” Yet I’ve never stepped down from my beliefs. I’ve recently started watching E.A Koetting, and thats what led me to this forum. It’s so nice to know there is a homely place for us all to talk, and learn. I still have much to learn, as I’m still new to actually calling upon the higher powers, I’ve done my research plenty but have little hands on experience.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Phi and @tamatoa ! Enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

Artemis for sure. About Diana I still trying figure it out if they are the same. Therefore if would be Artemis/Diana.

1 Like

Really? Are you sensitive or something like that? Can you tell me more? I’m really doubtful/confused about this. :slight_smile:
I appreciate you commentary.

Yes of course, first of all Diana and Artemis are different. I have a power. I can sense what I like to call, vibe or “energy” it doesn’t matter where the object or person is. I can see their energy, their power, and type of faction as well as potential. Just saying, I feel a lot of power from you… but you’re potential… it’s above any human understanding. You will play a vital role in the future of Olypmus.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this power has its defects… people with an energy or power that is not compatible with my origin, is instantly my enemy. I also carry the burden of seeing emotions. But only when in person

1 Like

That’s a cool ability. I can sense some people, some kinds of energy. I guess only when is too heavy(“evil”) or too light (really good person) though.

What you mean by “but… you’re potential”?

I’ve always thought that Olympus, Atlantis, Èden, etc were all the same place in a way. It’s our place of origin. You mean something like that?

1 Like

I have a friend that’s similiar with you. She struggles a lot with this, cause if a person is sad she feels sad too… She say she feel her energy been drown a lot because of this ability.
I think every ability/power has its bad side. It’s life I suppose haha

1 Like

Just don’t underestimate yourself… i don’t correlate with Artemis, but Diana I give my highest respect.

1 Like

I am not human, I attract people with divine power, and dark energy. And often I can take divine power and use it as my own. My friend says I am overpowered, he thinks I might be a son of Gaea

1 Like

Ok. Thank you very much. I’ve always felt more connected with Artemis. But I believe she’s connect somehow with Diana.

That’s sounds pretty cool and intense. Hope you figure it all soon too. :slight_smile: