Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

And I ALL-WAYS pro-forth the highest singular divine in order to teach the rest, being the 9 then next 9…18…and of course we have the regular info flow of 3, 6, 9’s…So Respect

1 Like

Number of the Beast is 9

666 is the formula

3 + 6= 9
:joy:

Peace Brother :v:

It’s always more than that. Belial is a strong bro of mine. I’ve worked with the hardest to know currents that have separated myself too far from humanity. Of course, you got your 3…beginning, middle, and rebirth…or foundation/base…core…and crown…That is all well and fine…but what are we trying to reach? It’s always personal to each…I admit i might have been replying to someone asking me what was “regurgitated” and asking me to a magickla opposition. And it appeared you responded mostly to it.

1 Like

It agitates the fuck outta me when they do that. Like,
“Bitch do you really think imma risk the wrath of the gods to use plagarized info?”
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

So i’m going to keep in tact plus retract that the first 3 letters of your name in resentment as both passive and aggressive due to my own personal issues, you…I deem knowledgeable and agreeable…but I will ALL-WAYS disagree and destroy the aspect of “michael”…even though I know your name does not mean that…

1 Like

So…in kemetic love…RAH-Spect

1 Like

Im way ahead of you there :joy:
Btw what currents have you worked with? :thinking:
Im working with some Obscure shit right now

Yes, sexy pics are required…no, the rule…lolz, jk. Welcome welcome

3 Likes

Hi, I am Jeff, from Michigan, and just recently got interested in “E.A. Koetting”, on YouTube, and found this forum. I am just a beginner here, and I am interested in the sexual part of exercising, but everything else too. Thanks for a forum, that is quite friendly, and lots of info. I have, for so much of my life, been sluggish, and I hope for ways out of that mess. Interested in Magick.

4 Likes

Tarot and astrology for me to :heart:

2 Likes

Hey what up peepz, am new to this magick stuff and am hoping you guys can help me. Im 20 and would like to prosper in life, family, happiness and wealth. My son will be born this month, and am lookiing forward to become a father and a husband to my babby mamis (:

4 Likes

A-Mischief, the ways to start on the left hand path or any path are as varied as the stars in the sky! You could research Crowley any of the Vedas in India that deal with Kali or Durja or just find videos of people channeling deities you are interested in. Might i suggest the rememberance that all knowledge from humans has a little bias and slant on how they want those reading or watching to feel. Your best way i feel is to research your deities and then contact them in perfect love and perfect trust as you grow a relationship with them and your own inner divinity you’ll know what to do and who to call on.

3 Likes

You know 🤦🏾 all they gotta go is block you or deactivate you. Why you hostile?

1 Like

Thank you lucianne I appreciate the lead in direction!!

2 Likes

You are quite welcome A-Mischief! Have a great night!

1 Like

Hey nick here looking forward to learn

3 Likes

I’m Nik and have only just recently been ‘pushed’ into taking on a new awareness of things that have always been palpable but peripheral. Circumstance and ‘coincidence’ joined forces to let me know, in no uncertain terms, “It’s Time”
Hello to everyone!

5 Likes

Hi, my name is Caroline. I’m very new to working with demons. I’ve been practicing Hoodoo for a few years now. I’m very drawn to working with Lilith and other demons. I’m here to get more knowledge about how to build a relationship, make a pact, and work with these entities

8 Likes

Thanks! My name is Adam. I am mindfulness praticioner and I study, by myself, jewish kabbalah. I don’t make distinction between white,red, or black magic. For me magic is one! I’m open to every suggestion.

Now I’m currrently practicing LBPR and Middle Pillar every day, and practicing meditation.

My purpose is to practice Solomonic magic and especially Goetia, but I don’t want to get in problems. For this reason I’ve subscribed Balg forum in order to find help by practicing and aged magicians. Thanks a lot for every suggestion!

4 Likes

Hello everybody, thank you for having me here.
I’m lorraine, 34 years old from the netherlands.
I hope to learn more and become stronger in magick.
I’m not good in this introducing myself, so feel free to ask anything you want to know.

5 Likes