Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Stretching for the battle, duh

3 Likes

Haha i love this forum already…give me a couple of minutes

4 Likes

Most likely jumping over a wall or something :v:

4 Likes

Running across roofs, flipping in the air as he hops across building to building. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m actually looking for the person who asked what I deemed most information as “regurgitation”…I look forward in visiting you right now in all honesty.

3 Likes

That wasnt me, but if you wanna fight/train Im down :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’d most enjoy a “higher up” battle, lest you humor me. Because what I was referring to textually was, is…“will/base/desire” is regurgitation and like my brother VK said…like M.W.Ford is that my brother EA will only give you general knowledge to help you begin understanding, innerstanding, overstanding yourseld, lest you need more beyond that. I just enjoy watching. I could give all this shit for free haha.

2 Likes

LOL Micah, i almost hate the etymology composition of the first 4 letters of your name. Which also arouses me. Were you the one asked me what was regurgitated info and asked me to magick battle?

2 Likes

He most likely went where all bullies go when their intimidation doesn’t work, and they get called out on their shit. Home to mommy with their tail between their legs.

3 Likes

LMAO WHAT?
Not me, but i know who did probably
Cause she accused me of having regurgitated info too

2 Likes

This is just too good. I’ll welcome anyone on this forum to Washington D.C. …and see what happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny, most seek EA’s information and inner-spire, yet he is a fellow brother of mine…he’d only have to channel as the Astwihad current that guided the Azi-Dohak teachings. I’m just going to laugh right now. Take care folks.

1 Like

Ordo Ascendum Aetyrnalis? @Nefarion

What about it?

1 Like

Referencing a 900 dollar book on ebay?

Lmao no need to be hostile
Im a brother too
18 Flames

1 Like

Then…brother i give you infernal head nod and a heart to heart

2 Likes

I’ve done and influenced many songs on 18 flames…of course 9 being the most highest personal divine…9 being the highest singular number

1 Like

Im listening

And I ALL-WAYS pro-forth the highest singular divine in order to teach the rest, being the 9 then next 9…18…and of course we have the regular info flow of 3, 6, 9’s…So Respect

1 Like