Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Greetings to all,
I just joined the BALG forum. I’ll go by the name: DarkVoid666.

I recently participated in EA Koetting “Black Sun Covenant.” I’m eager to hear about other members experience in participating in this ritual too.
Best regards,
DarkVoid666

The powerful parkour gods of ancient Babylon.

2 Likes

Thank you for recognizing my greatness. I am also on the 3rd level of chi magic (or what I call shield magic)

1 Like

Are you indicating shield creation, programming and usage?

Oh my, that is advanced. Level three for sure. Holy parkour, Batman, I’ve never seen a level three. Welcome to BALG.

Proof of Power? :thinking:
Lmao
Your girl tugged on deez nuts a few times and she saw my power displayed on her face :smirk:

1 Like

His level three outweighs your nuts. He will show you his edgey majestic parkour power and you’ll be sorry, Micah.

2 Likes

gasps
PARKOUR??
OH NO, MY NUTS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Bro get a grip.
My pet chijuajua got better shielding than you and he a dog
Im out :v:

2 Likes

I’m Nefarion…is this supposed to be akin to a facebook hey i’m new here and post a picture of myself looking as “sexy” as possible? Hahaha. I couldn’t find the reply to this that was 4,000 or more replies to make my own reply. I dig EA Koetting, dude is a bro of mine from 2016 that knowingly or I connected with, I didn’t even become social until I saw VK Jehannum spitting some wise words. Anyways, I do work with extremely rare and original sources that no one knows about, nor has mentioned without the “will/ desire / intent” being regurgitated. Cool for promo purposes though. I’m Nefarion, your Archetypal Asshole.

4 Likes

Can you please elaborate exactly what you mean by that? What is it about New Age Beliefs that you see as BullShit?

1 Like

grabs some :popcorn:
:joy:

6 Likes

Lmao @Order-Of-Witchcraft
I am addicted to magical warfare

Pls…im begging you…DO IT ALREADY :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

20 gold on the big one!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Cmon @Order-Of-Witchcraft
I wanna see what your fuckin parkour Gods can do…
Step the fuck up to the plate!!

4 Likes

@Order-Of-Witchcraft
Ill propose a challenge…

Cause im legit curious about what you got.
Take me on in a magical war, cause sufficient damage, and ill take you under my wing and teach you and share some power, give tips, etc

3 Likes

Lmao this is what we should do to the new ones :joy::metal:

4 Likes

Where is this nigga at :expressionless:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.
:black_heart:

1 Like