Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi. My real name is Katie. But I like being called Miss. I’m just a cashier at a fuel center currently. And I recently turned 25. I am a Neo-druid I suppose. I enjoy nature and nature magick and animals pretty much flock to me. My current goals are simply trying to be in a better place than I currently. Other than that my current struggles are that I have a debt of 15,000 (credit card 12000 and student loans 3000) it’s honestly an emergency but I’m working hard to pull through. I only make 340 a week so hard.

Other than all that I’ve dreamt about 1 demon and he manifested to my boyfriend once (we lived in different states and I hadnt even told him before that) I dont know his name though. In person he forms as a shadowy hooded robe wearing man. But in my dreams he has pale skin, white hair, blue eyes, black sharp nails and wears a black suit with a white under shirt and deep purple neck tie with a matching pocket handkercheif.

I wish so dearly to have the help of demons. Angel’s scare me. But I enjoy demons. I hope to be welcomed to this site as well.

16 Likes

My name is P. Ive been interested in magic for a long time and been experimenting for a few years. I tried evoking Lucifuge a few years ago and had a bad experience, he came but brought be bad feelings and somewhat tortured me. I had to get a cleanse. The more I learned about it the more I seen he is too powerful and asks for a lot. I quit for a while and now Im back, I haven gotten so much advice, I know some is true but people give so many mixed answers, Some say blood sacrifices, some say the demon wont go away if theres no agreement, Im just really confused. I read Lucifiuge wants your body after 20 years. So i want something easier to work with

9 Likes

Hi. I’m a new member. I’ve been practicing magick for over 20 years, on and off. Started off as a dabbler, nothing serious, and had mixed success. I then turned more toward developing my spiritual abilities, which I was attuned to even as a small child. I have always had a particular interest in telepathy, astral travel, and lucid dreaming, although only somewhat successful with the former.

I have, in the last few years, had dreams of demons, specifically Belial and Astaroth, and recent circumstance has shown me it is time to develop my black magic skills.

I went all in on my first evocation, and spoke with the amazing Lucifer. He has been very helpful and true to his word and status. I have also made a highly successful pact with Asmodeus, who quickly demonstrated his powers, and the results I wanted. I plan to continue working with and developing relationships with Lucifer and Asmodeus, and will soon try my hand with others, as well.

Thanks for reading, and nice to meet everyone.

11 Likes

Welcome one and all to the greatest show on the Astral Planes and in the seven Hells! Enjoy the ride, but please keep your safety belts on! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello my name is Met. I don’t really have a preference for a type of magick, I feel I need to learn more before I actually practice any aside from protection and manifesting desires. I’m not really “goal-driven”, I am satisfied so long as I can live well. These days I struggle with being attacked by a particular entity, which caused me to experience a kundalini awakening (which I’m grateful for), however the entity is not friendly, and whenever it is, it lies. I stupidly ran to Christianity for protection and stayed there for months, but nothing happened so I investigated around for truth and found the majority of its story was ripped off from cultures it had destroyed, as well as the book being filled with occult knowledge. I’m excited about learning more and finding out what the other perspectives I have are false.

9 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hello, we’ll keep with my username for now.

digging into a lot of Asbjörn’s work following Norse pathworking and simply seeking to fully understand every facet of myself and be content in life.

8 Likes

Hi, my name is Tara I’m from the U.K, been researching the occult/BM for a couple of months now after reading Eye in the triangle. Interested in learning more & this forum kept coming up in my internet searches so I decided to join for help/support.

I’m a beginner and have a lot of things to learn, once I am confident enough I would like to try invocation.

My main concern is my MH which I have been struggling with for many years & would like some help with.

Might post a pic at a later date when feel more comfortable
Peace

8 Likes

Greetings,
My name is Viktor, I’m from a Slavic country (where 99% of people identify as orthodox christians).
I’m 18 years old. Nobody would ever guess that in my free time I’m smearing blood on sigils and making offerings. I fit in the mainstream culture, never was a dark, goth metal type or someone you would expect to dabble in the dark arts.

After breaking down one night after my father was nagging me to get my shit together and telling me that I’m a disappointment I heard a voice repeat “hey _____”(name of the spirit).
I lost all hopes and decided to let go and tried to shut down any thoughts for half an hour at least (I heard the voice as a result).
I never heard the name before so I googled it to see what it meant and I was shocked when I found out about the spirit.
I still believed in the false god of light. So I started going to church every Sunday and praying every night.
After some time I saw thru the lies and the awful wrongfulness of the desert spirit.
I came out to my parents about converting to lhp and will not let anyone influence my life or decisions I make. My parents are now treating me as I wished. When I had nothing else to lose my life started becoming better and better. I am the master of my own destiny now.

I focus on evocation my goal is to ascent, “become a living god”, master myself and the universe.
I can’t really feel, see or hear spirits but (I did on my first evocation of the great Bune and only then) but I can see the results and I’m sure of the contact. So I could say that my biggest problem at the time is developing the psychic senses.

I am currently working with the spirit whose name I heard before knowing about all this. Offered not to do any drugs till the end of the year.
He is changing me for the better and I have become independent in all ways except financially. But I get a good amount of money from my parents so it’s not bad.

I have much more to tell but all in its time. I’ve been lurking the forum for a few months and decided to join in.

14 Likes

That is the best way to be - do not stand out - an eminence gris, it allows you to operate without being obvious. Too many like to appear ‘special’ or intimidating to others.

5 Likes

Exactly, I like this part of the Book of Lies by Aleister Crowley.
THE LEOPARD AND THE DEER
The spots of the leopard are the sunlight in the
glade; pursue thou the deer stealthily at thy
pleasure.
The dappling of the deer is the sunlight in the glade;
concealed from the leopard do thou feed at thy
pleasure.
Resemble all that surroundeth thee; yet be Thyself
-and take thy pleasure among the living.
This is that which is written-Lurk!

People do feel my energy tho, my eyes are constantly piercing and I do not do it on purpose.

7 Likes

Oh look at me and how cool and different I am :roll_eyes: lame.

Welcome to the Forum new members. Have a go at the Search Function ( magnifying glass at the top of your screen) to look for whatever you’re interested in and let us know if you can’t find what you’re looking for by creating a new thread.

Enjoy the reading, and looking forward to conversing with you.

6 Likes

I like it’s almost Rumi like quality…

3 Likes

Name is TxCave still researching and exploring different systems but I’m extremely drawn to ceremonial magick in particular the art of evocation. Left Christianity behind about 10 years ago after discovering the occult and haven’t looked back, stopped for a number of years and figured it’s time to pick up the craft again.

Current goals are to improve physic abilities; clairvoyance, scrying, etc. And begin working with the elementals.

Struggles; Main issues I’m having right now are the fact I have limited natural ability and I’m constantly moving so I’m limited to mainly research at the moment. Figures the fire would start burning again when I’m in the desert.

6 Likes

Hi my name is Leah.
Not sure what to say at the moment because I might just have too much to say if I start lol.
I’ve tried and dabbled abit in everything and anything really, and really open minded to discussion or different magical methods, from black to white or grey(lol) magic, especially ancient methods etc or and willing to learn new things especially the really “occult” subjects. Hoping to find a teacher too and especially looking to acumulate my experience in ‘real magic’ that actually causes shifts in the physical.
Ps it looks like E.A.Koetting has some real experience and I want in :wink:
All the best and hope you all find what you seek …

9 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alice is already free falling down the rabbit hole lol … let’s just hope it takes me all the way to BALG lol :smirk:

3 Likes

Hello, You can call me Mr.Ruubs, i am 21 years old from scandinavia, I’m a Taurus.
I like hermeticism, philosophy, spirituality, law of attraction, and others.
It all started when i was a child, the first experience i saw an entity i cannot remember, but my mother told me i saw an angel and the angel told me to wake her up. I was like 7-8 or something at that time. When i was 10-12 i saw 3 Spirits, blue-seethrough and white-seethrough, very vividly only that they were transparent. I had lots of sleep paralysis, things i cannot explain that happent when i died in dreams. i was 12 when i learned lucid dreaming, 16 when i learned astral projection, and things keep escalating, learning more and more every day. My goal here is to gain knowledge and new experiences, learn evocation among other helpful things.
My struggles in life are anxiety, sometimes i isolate myself, sometimes i have a big ego, and i am lazy.
I am looking forward to be here, thanks for reading.

12 Likes

Also forgot to mention I’m a Reiki Practioner (Master), and a Leo.
(I might add some more info about myself later as I go along…)

2 Likes

Hi my name is Gerald I’m new to magic and I’m just looking to learn new things and get more acquainted with magic

7 Likes