Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Well I just created a facebook page recently. You guys can add me if you want. Look up c.j. lee in stillwater, oklahoma.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Janelle & I’m currently living in small town Australia. I am a chef using medicinal & magical herbs, as well as using the energies of ingredients, & ingredient pairings to provide an experience on a mental, emotional & spiritual level while you’re enjoying your dinner. I am also an energy healer & ex forensic anthropologist.
My friends here are however very firmly & unbudgingly set on the right hand path ( each to their own ). I have always been a little more edgy & take charge than floaty & wafty & I’m finding left hand ideologies seem to suit me better.
I’m looking forward to exchanging ideas & connecting with more like minded & open minded people.

5 Likes

Hi my name is Peter and im intrested in evocation. I have no experience but i’ve been intrested in witchcraft for years now.
So i came to this site for some help and to get started with witchcraft.

3 Likes

Hello,

Dani. Freelance writer, Psychology student and project developments officer for a non profit organisation. I fell in love with E.A Koetting on you tube watching his banishing rituals, among others. Have been fascinated with the occult for as long as i can remember. Had precognitive dreams throughout childhood, and psychic abilities can be traced in both paternal and maternal bloodlines, my fathers mother reads tarot cards and family on my mothers side have had an array of paranormal experiences. I discovered Crowley though an incidence of synchronicity involving the number 37, which led me further into the realm of the left hand path… started my learning through books and am a solitary practitioner but would love guidance to assist me on my occult studies. Huge advocate in pursuit of fulfilling ones true will and living in accordance to it. Some experience in basic sigil magick and visualisation/energy work. Still starting out at a beginners level, but am interested in furthering my knowledge and progressing. Goals are to one day eventually expand on the link between spirituality and mental illness, and offer people holistic and alternative solutions to their mental illness.

3 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote] my name is Johnny A.k.AWolf I am a practitioner: in santaria voodoo black majick and know focused on demonology my recent experience with demons extremely Incredible and the true source of power comes from demons and understanding theman keeping a godly reaship with them having them as alise has Ben extremely I do not I do not know all of them but the ones I the one that I did evock not to not to doubt t the power and to exsept my will be dun with their power

5 Likes

Hi everyone makes name ua Sam, I haven’t introduced my self yet… so I decided to do it as every body else.
Most of my life I grow up in a Christian philosophy but after a while I was not satisfied with all
…and always had so many questions in my head.
I stared learning about to became a pastor but I didn’t finished it. So any ways like 2 years ago I stared to read books about magic in different paths and since them I haven’t stop with my researchers into the arts. I was initiated in the cult of master Cain/qyin and I been reading EA book’s. So for the last few weeks I been learning about the evocation. So I hope to meet so many friends and learn a lot from you guys!

5 Likes

Hey everyone I am a 28 year old queer man. My magical practice has been fairly diverse thru the years, tho I never really consider myself a “Black Magician”, And I think that most people looking at my practice now would consider it ‘White’. I don’t like to think on those terms, my practice is just an extension of myself, the good and the bad, the skillful and the clumsy. I started as a Wiccan/Pagan, then moved on to Ceremonial Magic, and now my focus is Eastern Occultism for the last 7-8 years. Currently my practice is mostly meditation with some ritual. I am here mainly to see what of these techniques can really bolster my practice, help me work with my mind, and develop power.

Some of the things that I have heard EA talk about have a lot in common with what I am learning and practicing, and that really intrigues me. There are some parts that I disagree with as well, but to each his own.

I think in order to grow one needs to pull on all the resources they can. I think that moving outside of your comfort zone, Mentally, emotionally is essential. I believe in going to the places that scare you

3 Likes

Hy I am also new here, my name is Anna, I am from Eastern Europe. I have always been interested in magick and sorcery. I do not remember how the idea of dedicating muself to satan came to me…it just happened gradually and naturally…I am interested in obtaining power and wealth but also in making a certain man love me, all this through magick. I am half way there but I am a bit stuck right now. I also understand that being a satanist involves sutdying, I know that I have a lot to learn.

5 Likes

[quote=“AnimaNoira, post:157, topic:3232”]I have been immersed in the Occult from early childhood, due to my unusual family circumstances and I became a professional spiritualist at the tender age of 21.

(read: my crazy occultist father conceived me ritually with my mentally ill mother who was a religious zealot, on a place that was closely related to Nazi occupation, then when I was a child he filled my head with tales of vampires and Liliths, of horoscopes that showed how I was chosen, I went to Catholic schools only to develop a profound hatred for religion, sold my soul to Satan at 13 and then studied with every possible spiritual school and mentor during the following years, then I became semi-famous while still battling the demons of my past, went through hell, and rose victorious)

There is an interview with me in 2014 series of Interviews With a Magician, and another one on the public Youtube channel, titled after a later incident of my colourful life (“Black Magic Put Me into Mental Hospital,” [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zKzoqnvyA&list=PL896T7QHbcfBn-4w0wqXktfkNA3cpRoaw]- YouTube). [/quote]

Just an update, Anima’s very busy and asked me to delete her profile for now because she can’t keep up with messages both here and Facebook - you have her links and she posts some great stuff, so stay tuned on there and I think she also has a new YouTube channel up.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
My birth name is Nicholas and I originally was brought up in Christianity. I used to put my heart and soul into that religion, but after decades of feeling like I wasn’t getting anywhere with religion and instinctively feeling like I wasn’t being told the whole story or even the right one, I ironically prayed to god to reveal to me the truth. I then had a dream about 3 books lying on a bed. One was the bible, one had a big tree on the cover, and the other was a non-descript book. As I approached the bed and went to grab the bible, I heard voices and as I got closer, I realized that they were whispering my name and it was coming from the book with the tree on it. As I got closer, I saw faces in the tree and when I finally touched it, I felt a surge of power like nothing I ever felt before as well as deep booming laughter and then the cover of the book changed and instead of the tree with the face, I saw an old, white-bearded man in blue robes with a blue pointy hat holding and ornamented staff. He had charms and talismans on his arms and around his neck and he was standing upon a castle wall looking out into the distance. And the title of the book changed to The God. As I opened the book and flipped through the pages I saw incantations and formulas for hundreds of spells and also felt like I was experiencing different experiences in this wizards life even as he used one of them to time travel. After the dream was over, I realized that I had a definite interest in magic for a long time prior to this that was suppressed by my upbringing. Shortly afterwards I was led to leave the church I was in and took up meditation. Soon I started heavy meditation and changed to a vegetarian as instructed by a book I was reading at the time. I then began to feel powerful energies welling up inside me as well as bliss and astral projection(involuntary) along with a possible soul travel with a benevolent entity that took me through space through some sort of tube with walls of a golden fire-like substance that did not burn. In this experience I also felt so much love that I couldn’t take it at the time and kept going through space and didn’t know if I was gonna die if I didn’t get back to my body so I thanked the spirit for the experience, stated that I wasn’t ready for this yet, and asked to be brought back into my body and to remember everything. The next 2 weeks I felt like a million bucks and didn’t get angry or worried about anything and my fear of death was gone. I took a big break of all meditation and changed my diet slowly back to eating meat again, but the urge to go back remained for years. I came upon E.A.'s work months ago now and found him to be amazing at cutting through the b.s. and dogma of magic as well as getting it down to a scientific system that works for anyone who applies it. I also like his sincerety and transparency in helping the magician achieve his goals by not witholding his insights and great knowledge I am especially interested in Alchemy and the immortalization of the astral as well as physical body and plan to use the methods of evocation perscribed by Eric to contact the spirits involved in this such as the spirits of Bardon’s Practical Magical Evocation. I have been a loner all of my life for many reasons and this is one of my attempts to make contact and possibly develop meaningful relationships with others who share the same interests. Most of my friends either don’t understand nor believe in magic and jokingly ask if I can throw them some Kun here and there.( Kun meaning Kundalini) I 've also had other visitations from spirits and aliens I believe, but that’s enough for now…

3 Likes

Wow okay!

Hello everyone, I am on my journey and happy I found EA’s course. Everything happens when it needs to but sometimes you wish it would happens before that moment.

I’ve been on and off this my journey for years. But have always felt this was how things were supposed to be. Meaning, we have the ability to do magic and it’s made far more complicated than need be to keep people out and oppressed.

I am looking forward to learning, exploring and making this a part of my life. I am reading the posts and purchased Mastering Evocation.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Ana. I’m 33 and I live in California.

I am not entirely new to magic. When I was a child, my mother had to seek out help for me all the time because my grandmother wanted me to not exist (I was the glue holding her son and my mom together) so she repeatedly made me sick with the help of witches.

One lady helping me, said she’d open my third eye and I’d see certain things that others could not see. Over the years I can attest that it has happened!

I’ve tried casting spells. It was mostly the love type spells. It wasn’t to force a man to love me but to push to the surface their love for me, if they had it deep within themselves to begin with. And I tried doing a healing spell which has helped but only because the person wanted to be helped.

I’ve tried to be a non-denominational Christian but couldn’t get it right towards the end because I started having romantic feelings for someone and as a human, that also meant I developed a sexual desire for him. I am still fairly young and the lust unfortunately is something I couldn’t overcome. Plus, I use too many cuss words. So, Christianity isn’t for me at this stage in my life.

I’ll be honest with you, I’m not here to become god, I am here to learn a few things, and hopefully to put my life back in order.

Found E. A. Koetting website by googling “chicken feet spell” and did some additional research to find out that his spells are legit, and do work, unlike other types, often found out there. So, I’m hooked.

4 Likes

Hello, my name is Aumbra and I am very glad to have found this forum!

I’m not new to magic(k), I’ve been through a few “phases” of occult practices in the past few decades, from fluffy generic women’s empowerment to wicca, candle spells, divination cards and tool, etc. All had a certain degree of effectiveness, but I got bored with the limited scope of each. Wiccan rituals made me feel like an idiot, but that’s not really important :wink: Like many, I was derailed by thinking I had to “heal” other people and that I should be satisfied with just that. I discovered demonolatry a few months back and basically haven’t stopped reading since then, one thing leading to another. I grew up without any religion forced on me, right behind an awesome old cemetery where I spent most of my free time til I had to move.

I’m currently extremely interested in Necromancy, Necrosphic Gnosis (Current 218, Qayin, Liber Falxifer, etc.), and Evocation. I make jewelry so Byr’than is at the top of my short-list when I can get the space to do Evocations. Til then I’m reading, meditating, doing my Alash tad Alash’s in front of my inverted pentagram, doing the Black Sun meditation, and anything else that allows the truth of who I am to grow. There’s a line in the Book of Azazel where Azazel tells EA that he’s always been with him, and I love that idea, that each of us has demons just WAITING for us to get a clue about their existence so they can get to work!

My current struggles are with my health, mental and physical, so I’m starting there. Honestly, I wish if I’d thrown a few curses at those who deserved it years ago, I could have saved myself from decades of depression!

4 Likes

Funny, how its the actions we don’t take that we regret.

I understand completely.

2 Likes

Hi, call me Chef. I’m a 50 year old Pastry Chef living 50 miles SW of the cesspool known as Chicago. As a child I was drawn to Eastern Mysticism for reasons unknown. I was forced to attend church for several years when my Dad temporarily found religion. I always felt, deep inside, there was more to the story than religion was willing to tell. I’ve had some personal experiences over the years that have validated this.

Over the years I’ve “dabbled” here and there, but I’m at a point where I feel the need to be more serious about my spiritual growth. I have no idea what direction I will ultimately choose, but I know with a little work, it will choose me. TBH, at this point I feel like I’m standing in the middle of a room filled top to bottom with junk, and I don’t have a clue where to start the clean up, or what to do with all of the junk when I’m through, lol.

I’m divorced, my 23 year old son lives with me in the country along with our cat (we lost her sister in September after she lost a fight with an illness), and if anyone’s interested, I’m always willing to share my knowledge of all things culinary related.

The reason I joined this forum? Looking for answers, help, advice, a starting point, etc., etc.

5 Likes

Fellow sorcerers/sorceresses/magic users
My name is Braden, won’t tell where I live in fear of persecution, however I am relatively young. I’m not sure what I would be classified as as I have been a part of the community for a little amount of time however in the first month I bought, downloaded, or ordered all the books and read them. My goal isn’t necessarily to become some godlike entity as being a god, even a dark one, would make me feel like I simply have to do something about this world. In my ascent, as you could barely call it, I’ve skipped around, moving from the basic divination into evocation of sigil Magic. I am able to work on something with focus and stay dedicated, however all the effort I have put into certain magics simply feels wasted because of how little to none they actually achieved, simple or not. Regardless of all that I will continue to move toward my goal, no matter what. Even if the world is against I’d destroy all in my path with my bare hands to get what I want, problem is I don’t know the path. And that is where I am stuck, as I have attempted much and waited, just to see nothing happen, I’d lose my patience and simply move on to something else, sigil or evocation, whatever helps me in what I want.

3 Likes

Dear all.

My Name is Yberion.

I seek knowledge, control, power.
I like Will based magic, Mind Control, inception, deception.
I also like Healing magic.

I wish all of you a long, healthy journy in this realm.
I’m glad i found you.
Thank you.

Edit Nov 2015: wealth isn’t a considered struggle anymore.
Scales of interest changed also.
Control and power doesn’t fit the main interest so much anymore.
I’ve felt power wich is certainly there.
Rather main interest goes towards portal magic, energy bending and soul travel / Astral travel for now. As well as deepening the trust in ethereal beings, as a preparation.
Training goes at the moment into alchemy, physical and non physical energy bending and control, as well as the desired target to pin point accurate that energy strings. (wich is a little absurd to my current believes, because it removes the natural fluctuations to rather create a pressed, razor sharp tunnel of rushing flow. Not really the desired outcome, still on research there.)

Also I have ideas on utilising the red light district wich I live next to, to charge / tunnel a portal of pure sexual / financial flow for further use. Thus, that project is more on the late side. The daily business there spawns tons of sexual energy on a consistent base, would be a awesome thing to utilize it the way I did with mass-human energy before, more on a specific area.

Best Regards,
Yours,
¥ Yberion. ¥

5 Likes

Hi,

I’m Orgonenite and at 52 years old I have tried a few things such as Candle Magick and Wicca but have seen little success. I saw this site during a internet search and looks like more than a few of you are seeing results. I look forward to learning from all of you Thanks

1 Like

I am Raven,
I am an initiate of the A.A and a practitioner of magick for 5 years.
I got into the occult when I first practiced psionics and learned to move small objects with my mind. After I lost that skill, I had seen enough to pursue this field. And here I am.

3 Likes

Hello, my real name is Wylee and I love the thought of obtaining new knowledge. Ive never actually tried Invocations/Evocations but would like to change that with my upcoming studies. I would really appreciate it if someone could be a mentor or just give me some helpful hints. Thanks so much for you time.

4 Likes