Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello All.

My name is Arrow. My body has lived 26 years here. I have been a practitioner of the esoteric arts for the past 11 years. I found the Black Flame about 4 years ago. I have always naturally been a left handed magician. As I studied and practiced, it has been more like a remembering rather than learning something new.

As I continue to work with the Black Flame, more and more of our hidden potential is revealed.

I specialize in dreamwork, clairvoyance, sex energy work, and creating my own magical systems as learned through the Black Flame.

Current Magical Goal - Complete Financial Abundance.
Current Sturggle - The energetic backlash from those individuals who are intimidated by true power.

Good to be here.

Hello. My name is Thomas.
I like storm Magick.
I am 16. I’ve been practicing and learning since I was around 8 under the instruction of my mother and grandmother. I am skilled in tarot reading.

@DarkestKnight I do hope this now meets the desired criteria. I sincerely apologize for making my previous introduction so short, I was in a hurry to get back to reading other things. There is so much to learn in so little time. long is the journey, short is the life

2 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us more about your experience. “I like storm magick” tells us nothing and does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

Edit to add: Yes, @Thomas00109 Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome :slight_smile:

You are welcome. And thank you for the welcome. It is so refreshing to see other people’s opinions on the left hand path and such. So, would you mind telling me a little about yourself?

I’ve been a ceremonial magician for 20 years now. I have worked within the systems of Chaos Magick, Hermetics, Golden Dawn, and Enochian. Currently, my practice is focused on the system of evocation of EA Koetting, and I work with both demons and angels mainly.

1 Like

How extremely fascinating. I have just recently gotten interested in Enochian Magick, but mainly my goal is to figure out what it is to be a ‘true empath’. Because, I can notice small changes in people, and can immediately sense the energy of a room when I walk into. I also have this weird thing where I ‘know’ a persons intentions upon first meeting with them. The question for me is “is this a trait all humans have” or is it truly special to me. Can you help?

In my opinion, it is a trait all humans have. For most people, though, it is buried beneath the layers of the cerebral cortex, and generally ignored. I personally think it is linked to the primitive, “reptile” part of the brain that is the seat of our animal instinct.

1 Like

Thank you. That was insightful.

1 Like

You’re welcome. There are many ways such a “knowing” can be accomplished, for example, though energy reading, direct psychic impressions, and animal instinct, but I believe each individual human does it through their own unique combination. You may not know the exact mechanism, but it’s definitely a nice trait to have active.

Hi my names is Divinity, 15 of age
I know the basic of voodoo.
I would live in New York. I want to learn Black magic. My life can struge but life gives me hope to be meant for something greater.
My biggest goal right now is to meet King Paimon and to runway from the Life I have now​:wilted_flower::wilted_flower:

Welcome.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

I am B, i am interested in spirits and ghosts, and possessed objects
My goals are to be able to understand the spirital world.
I sometimes struggle with keepping my mind open to spirital world.

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick?

No, but i am more interested in the spirital world, and spirits and possessed objects

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Know that what you write is public and searchable on google so I would remove your pic unless your comfortable with it being up:)

Name thndergod

I like magick thats easy to perform

Current goals are to get famous

Current struggles are that magick doesn’t work or it feels like a coincidence.

Uuuhhh…did I do this? I think I can’t remember…but anyways I’m Joel Waring And my goal is to be the ULTIMATE BADASSERY OF BADASS black musician and I honestly don’t really know what magic I’m into I just want to learn them all I want to learn I want want to grow I want to be the best version I can be a d my struggles is that I SUCK BALLS at Evoking spirits I try and try but I just

can't tell if there there or not...I tryed to Evoke Azazel but I just felt slight pressure on my ears and my back feel kind of funny didn't hurt or anything but I just stopped the ritui because I thought he wasn't there or at least not all of him...and then I tryed to Evoke Naamah but that didn't work and recently I evoked  Satan but that didn't work but I was watching a vid 

with JS Garrett and EA Koetting about the book Evoking Eternity and in the vid EA said never leave a ritual unfinished just go on and pretend there infront of you so I did that and I told him thanks for coming I’ll contact you again on Thursday.

Well just do it the best you can LOL

Just wanted to throw some humor.

1 Like

Ooohhh!! I would like to think we can get along!! What about experiences with spirits?

And what about possessed objects are interesting if you dont mind me asking?

I’m Bri, 34. I’m extremely new to lhp, but here’s my story…

This is a path that I never thought I’d be on. However looking back at all the incidents in my life now, all the weird and unexplainable things that have followed me since childhood, I feel like I was supposed to be here all along. I was raised Catholic but left the church when I was 18, but for some reason I cling onto that identity even though I didn’t actually agree with much of anything. Living in a small city where everyone is pretty much religious I guess it was easier. Never did I feel like I fit in.

Weird things have always happened to me that I couldn’t explain. In 2004 they started getting intense. I had pretty much non stop sleep paralysis. With every incident things would get more severe to the point where I could feel something on top of me forcing me down and being completely helpless. At that time I started having very dark, strange dreams. In 2008 I had a dream that felt like I was awake where a stunning women all dressed in black sat with me in my room and we shared a cigarette. She was extremely charming but was adamant about getting me to change my belief system. A few years later I had a very vivid paralysis incident where all of my dead pets were surrounding my bed and I felt very awake but couldn’t move.

Things mostly stopped when I moved but my life remained strange. The last paralysis I had this year almost felt like I was levitating which was new.

About two years ago I started getting more spiritual and got into meditation, mainly chakra. For some reason this year I started to engage in intense twin flame/soulmate meditation where I was forced to cry out and feel the pain and loss of my twin flame and our separation. About 3 months later I had the urge to join a dating app where I met a man who I believe to be my twin flame/soulmate. He was already well on his ascension path & we met on his birthday. While we argued about it at first, within less than a week everything started to fall into place and make sense. I started Lilith meditation and almost immediately I had a dream that I was wondering around topless with a snake tattoo on my lower abdomen and the words “Call Her” above my bellybutton. Only less than a month into this journey I feel such a strong connection to everything more so than anything I’ve ever felt in my entire life. I feel like things finally make sense and I’m letting go of the beliefs that inhibited me. I’ve been experiencing strong sensations of a presence. My goal is to follow the lhp with the utmost respect and take in all the knowledge that I can now. Everything I read makes me feel more at home for the first time in my life. I’ve not gotten to magick yet but it’s in my future.

1 Like