Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Was trying to comply with the rules
But don’t think I uploaded my profile picture correctly

Hello. I have been on the board for several years but never did a proper introduction. My name is Joe and I mostly am a practitioner of the healing arts, and am still a novice in the magical arts. My main focus at the moment is opening my psychic senses more.

2 Likes

Hellow fellow gods and goddesses. Been hiding in the forum shadows for a while now, finally making an introduction. My name is FrankieG. Murton is my artist name, I make electronic music along with metal. Have always had a fascination with darkness since I was young, but only recently (3 years ago lol) become obsessed with occult topics. My interest actually started through psychedelics, and later very heavy doses of and experiencing things i would have considered impossible at that time lol. Been exploring for psychs for 15 years. Grew up in a christian home, and realized it wasnt for me. Ive looked into occult years back, but didnt have this pull like I do today. Currently have no experience with magic. Decided to research, and listen to different magicians before i started anything. For now, working on energy, and meditation. Trying to develop myself and introduce more discipline into my mind. Trying to create my foundation, so that I can one day explore the self without limits. Thanks for all your help.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

My name is ezekiel. Im from the usa
I currently like sigil magic
My goal is to do a love spell on a few women
My current struggle is performing a real spell

1 Like

Yoo,

My name is Ruca and I’ve been a visitor of BALG for a long time and today finally signed up as a member. Many of you have guided and assisted me for so long, answered questions that I couldn’t have asked family nor friends, and I am beyond grateful for this website and it’s members, so thank you! I live in a small town in Southwest VA -also part of the bible belt- where most are extremely closed-minded and judgemental. I have questions, I’m extremely curious, and I’m always trying to find ways to improve my work with magick.

My Aunt was an amazing mentor, she introduced me to magick and she made damn sure that I never strayed away. I could talk to her about anything and I cherished her and what she taught me. She passed away six years ago, and even though she passed down tons of knowledge to me, there’s still so, so much I’ve yet to learn. That’s a huge reason I’ve decided to become a member and finally introduce myself.

I’ve worked with elemental magick my whole life and just recently started studying up on petition magick. I’m currently going through a horrible separation after 11 years of marriage and two amazing little boys, and I’m fighting to keep my family together. I’m not being greedy and trying to use magick to make only myself happy, I just know how amazing our life was, and how amazing it could be again. I don’t even remember what happiness feels like, and right now, that’s my goal for myself and my family. To be happy and to have peace again.

Sorry for rambling, but this is me and this is my life right now. I’m happy to be here and hope to meet and talk with as many of you as I can :v:

Ruca

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @My_Ruca, has anything you have read so far been able to help ?

2 Likes

Hi my name is Phil,
I am here to introduce myself to the forum. I have been following EAs work for around 18 months now and started to do my own rituals, evocations and spells this year.
My main goals are the further expansion of my knowledge, business, spirituality and happiness. Up until this point magic has been the most effective tool I have ever used to manifest the above.
Many blessings for all of you!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @PS666, glad you joined. :slight_smile:

Hello Reaver,
Thanks for welcoming me on board, I was away for some time for studies and research project. I fully back now.
Could you please connect me to a mentor for training me on how to do invocation for spirit appearance or to have a psychical communication with any spirit in the Greater Key of Solomon, A.K.A - THE BOOK OF EVIL SPIRIT.
Thanks
Kind Regards
DR.KAD

It has been a long time since you were on. You dropped off the forum completely for 2 years and not a login. What have you been up to?
How did your group COKA GROUP AFRICA progress?

PS: Reaver was banned from the forum.

Hi @Aprentiz, thank you for the welcome! Yes, the New Magician forum has helped tons. I’m not great at staying focused, so I’ve been bouncing around from thread to thread. I’m not really sure where to begin at the moment.

1 Like

Hi my name’s Mya. I’m 18 and I’ve always been into black magick but never practiced. I would like to start practicing. My goals are to learn as much as I can about black magick. As of right now I’m trying to save to leave my house hold to live on my own. It’s not a lot but I don’t know what to say really. But that’s me.

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is Hidden Star and I am 44 Years old and I work in the medical field. I came seeking knowledge on King Paimon and ran into this so I figured I would just sign up. I have been practicing for over 29 years, and no matter what I always find new gnosis. I love to learn, but I mainly stay in the shadows and to myself. I walk a path of healing (Hence my love for the medical field) and LHP. I use my own teachings that I have been taught through the Ancients as they direct me in my magic. I live a magical life as much as I possibly can. I have been working with King Belial, Malphas, Marbas, Lilith, and many others. I love to teach. I also make dolls and use them as a vessel to deliver hexes, curses, protection, and healing. I also use whatever art I can to reflect my magic either in my own life and the life as others. Recently I have been having trouble due to my job. It is highly stressful and I am suffering from burn out. I wrote a friend asking for advice and just vented only a portion of what I have been going through emotionally, mentally, and physically because my work is starting to manifest into my life. I have worked with King Paimon in the past (over 20 years ago) and for the past 3 weeks he has been nudging me to work with him again. They always know when we need them most. It’s funny that way, but here we are being stubborn and putting ourselves through unneeded stress. No I don’t turn to magic for every little thing. That’s a fool’s errand, and that is why I am having such a hard time right now with having King Paimon assist me in cutting those cords to liberate me from my job. I have gotten to the point that I hate nursing. I have tried everything. I have worked 3 days on and four off. Taken 8 month breaks, and even worked home health to veer away from nursing but something always happens that seems to rip me right back leaving me worse off. This time I had a break down and vented to another magician who probably thinks I am a nut case right about now.
After meditation with Belial last night he pointed me in King Paimon’s direction. I know it is unusual for King Belial to show a softer side of himself, but he did. I think he felt bad for me and wants what’s in my best interest. I have a good feeling King Paimon will assist me in my endeavors. Looking forward to meeting some of you. Have a great night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mya_Miles and @hiddenstar :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m Prudence :raising_hand_woman:t3:

New to LHP. Reiki master. Intuitive. Lil bit of green magic. Shamanistic. New to seriously studying any path, so BALG is hugely appreciated!

Goal: to become a confident, prosperous, and effective magician and healer and to financially support myself this way.

Struggles: lack of confidence. Too chickenshit to do shadow work at the moment. Stigma.

Hey there, I’m Phoenix! I’m an eclectic witch. I would consider myself a dark pagan and also a theistic satanist/luciferian. I’m 19 rn, gonna be 20 in February, and i prefer to be called by they/them pronouns.

I tend to do divination work a lot, along with spells, pacts, and prayers. I work with various Pantheons and deities, including Pop-Culture ones, as i believe in multiple universes and also take a more medium-polytheistic approach to things (all deities are their own entity, but can also be part of other entities, if that makes sense. I don’t really feel comfy calling myself a full on soft-polytheist). I got my start in the occult with Wicca, and it still influences my working today, however I take a more LHP approach to things. I’ve been practicing the occult for about 6 years now. I started in February of 2013, however dabbled in it prior to realizing it was my path.

I honor Satan, Lucifer, and Azazel as Horned God figures, along with Pan, Cernunnos, Seth, and others. Goddess wise, I’ve been honoring mainly The Morrigan, Lilith, Babalon, Hekate, and Persephone. I’ve also worked with Sekhmet in the past and plan to start working with her again. My path is ever changing and it’s taken me 6 years to realize that that’s a normal part of life.

Hopefully i can make some cool, like-minded, friends here. There’s a lot more in my spirituality as well that I haven’t gone into detail on quite yet here.

Best Wishes to all of you,
Phoenix

Greetings, all. My name is Serenity. I’ve always had an interest in black magick as a teenager but remained as a “lurker” and dabbled in a few simple spells. I consider myself a “grey” witch, but of the darker variety. Now I finally have the guts to practice it lol. I stumbled upon this forum a couple weeks ago and ghosted amongst the different threads, and my oh my, it’s so much information! I simply couldn’t refuse.

My main interest is love and beauty magick (I know, sooo original lmao), and seeing as I’m beginning my path of enlightenment and discover my true self and all that jazz, I wish to practice reading tarot cards, meditation, and perfect basic skills.

More information about me: I’m female, I’m a Cancer sun Pisces moon Sagittarius rising, I’m an INFP 4w3 9w8 6w5 SP/SX, and I enjoy writing, drawing, watching anime, cartoons/kids movies, collecting plushies and dolls, astrology, MBTI, fairytales, self-deprecating humor, memes, lolita fashion, and uwu pastel shit.

TL;DR: I’m boring and basic. Yeet.

1 Like

My alias that I will put down is Thuvas Kalevk Somewhere in the Pacific… My preferred magick is astral projection I know a lot about it but some things I have learned is meant to be left alone when I was little I noticed that I would always have people watching me even when I was alone I recall asking my parents if God was there many times but they always scolded me for saying his name so after awhile I left it alone but when my parents started to fight I started to meet the ones watching me they started to introduce themselves one by one by the time they were finished they taught my many magicks certain ones are to be left alone till I was older I also learned what the astral plane was and doing so they helped me cross through multiple gates throughout the years. Looking back now I had 4 guardians demon and archangel but one was sent toward another person in this realm and the rest told me I needed to study. I am on BALG because I was given a task something only soul healers and soul menders can do and I am neither I am just generally asking if there is anyone that can help me I’ll explain more in another post I just need help in transferring energy from a crystal to a being

1 Like

Where do you hail from, @Mya_Miles?