Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My Name is David. I do not have a style of magick. I do what my soul tells me to go. I am new, but very old. My goals are to find out what I have already known. I have no struggles as of now

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m Simon i am completely new into left hand path. I live in centre of Poland. And i think my current goal is getting knowledge and striving for perfection to achive something that will stay with me forever not only for time i am here in this incarnation.

4 Likes

I would love that, yes please.

Greetings everyone. My name is John, I am 22 years old and I am from Greece. I was drawn to the occult since I can remember myself and I think it’s time for me to actively practice magick. I am a complete rookie and the basic reason I joined the forum is to learn from other practitioners everything I can

4 Likes

Sry not very good at posting or knowing where to do so. My name is chris. New to the darker spirits. Have done some work through GoM books with a little sucess. My struggles are using the dark spirits to manifest my desires. I’m new so not the best. I’m always looking to improve and work on myself. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is brandon, freelancer, new magician. Drawn to this page by a friend, and used to practise some small wealth magic which failed miserably. Area I am looking into include personal development, self improvement and wealth magick. Some struggle I faced, include mediation (I have great difficulty going into truce state) and opening of third eyes. I felt strange occult in my room yet I can’t communicate with it, only way of communication is coins (1 head 1 tail is yes, 2 heads/tails mean no…) And creepy enough things he promised through a simple yes no questions do come true.

4 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Mohammad. I just started invoking spirits but don’t know what I’m doing all I know is that I have a lot of things going on and I need help. I’ve called upon lord Lucifer a few times now but honestly I don’t feel he’s taking me serious but I am I’ve paid to get a couple spells cast in my favor just trying to be patient. Anyways I’m welcoming and help feedback suggestions and other methods and of course knowledge

1 Like

Honestly its higher chances that he’s taking you seriously than not. When I still chose to work with him, he took me seriously but he always had an almost carefree attitude about things. Keep working with him if you want to keep working with him and learn his personality. Voice your concerns to him. DON’T let him “walk on you” but try to stay within the dynamic of your relationship for how you speak with him. That’s my input on this. Good luck

1 Like

Hi my name is Aaron. i grew up as a Christian but always had some disagreements with it. i am not very experienced in magic but i once performed a triple crescent moon goddess love spell that worked perfectly. i like sigil magic. my goal is to live the best life posable physically and spiritually.

2 Likes

Hey there. I’ve been looking around the forum for a few days now and i finally decided to make an account. When it comes to the occult, my skills arent much. I know how to manipulate my own energy, i get a few synchronicities every now and then.

for example i’ll see numbers like 777, and sometimes someone on the radio will say exatcly what im thinking. Also this week I was looking for something i found in a stack of boxes and managed to find it on the first one I opened.

Thats about it though. I’ve tried sigil magick but never got any success. I’ve been very on and off the occult for years because I haven’t gotten any growth.
I also happen to be pretty lazy unfortunelty. Just the thought of ceremonial magick tires me out.
I am working on curing my laziness though.

In any case even though i’m not very good, i do LOVE reading about the experiences of others. So i’ll just be obsessivly reading through threads

2 Likes

Greetings! My name is Toby and I hail from the state of Louisiana. I’ve practiced various forms of what I guess would be considered witchcraft for the last few years, starting with reading books on Wicca and progressing to more traditional practices, conjure workings, nordic rune magick, etc. I’ve had a great interest in ceremonial magick for quite some time, as well as demonolatry, and I’ve watched a lot of BALG videos on various topics.

I recently received a copy of The Book of Azazel from a close friend and I’m looking forward to starting down a new road in my occult life. I have worked with Hekate almost exclusively the last year/year in a half and she has pushed me to pursue this path as well. I’m looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with all of you here!

3 Likes

Hello my name is Charlie, Libra zodiac sign, i registred this account 5 months ago but i only enter here once time till now, my early beginnings were esoterism, later i was interested in Lavey Satanism, but it was not the mine instead i’ve research and still study hidden story about ancient civilizations also i study modern languages, since 6 years ago i practice Magick i started with Ritual and ceremonial Magick with basic rituals that i learned and personalized techniques and more, my interest are the art of evocation i want to learn it properly, Alchemy, Hermetism, Qbalah and Astral travel i’m looking for techniques to practice this one, i follow the Gnosis real Gnosticism, Luciferism, i’ve communicate with Azazel twice, one in a meditation, another in oniric dream, with Belial and other Gods in oniric realm. I have not had the courage to enter here to talk etc. because a traumatic lost from a loved one that i had 6 months ago, right now i am in what in esoterism and misticism calls The dark night of the soul, fortunelly i didn’t fall down into a depression, i try to strengthen my spirituality and be the most strong possible, i have no more to say for now.

Greetings

PS: Sorry for some grammar mistakes English is not my native language.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m MJim and have been in the occult for less than 5 months. I ended up impulsively invoking Tanin’iver and Taninsam to raise Kundalini without knowing the full consequences and am now feeling the effects. My current goal with magick right now is to find a way to make the Kundalini process as easy and painless as possible so that I don’t have to struggle with this pain for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Keep at it and i wish you the best

2 Likes

My name is Joshua Harmon, I like all kinds of magic. I used to be a christian but was forced to go at a young age because of the family traditions. But I felt something pull me away from the churches. Later on I found out that it was Lucifer that pulled me away from it. So I was wondering if anyone could help me get in contact with him?. I would use candles but my apartment forbids candles so any kind of ritual is out of the question. I had already written my pact and did the channelling service but still have not experienced anything. So I was wondering if anyone is in constant contact with Lucifer if they could send him my way?. I would like go have a closer relationship with him and for him to be more involved in my life but I have tried everything including meditatating on his sigil and nothing has happened yet. Any help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I’m kamolov I started with sigli magic mabey about 6month ago and and I’m trying to get more comfortable with my deamon and to get to know and work with them better
Struggling with communicate and focus with myself and spirits

Not really good at this talking about myself n intro stuff so hopefully this will sort of suffice -

• Your name = My Magikal name currently is Samael Anathan, 38 yr old divorced hetro white male, born and based in South Africa. Born 23 May 1980, with a waxing moon in virgo. Kind of a recluse as not many friends and well a freaky outcast to most. Christian raised and found the pagan path in late teens, currently Eclectic path with interests in LHP, Heathen(Nordic) magic, Kemetic (Egyptian) magic, Chaos magic and sigils. By no means a expert in any of these as constantly learning. Self Identified Vampyre - Sang and Psi ( written several articles on the subject posted on various Vampyre forums online - google the name ), aspiring writer not published and photoshop daddler.

• Photos if you’re comfortable

• Kinds of magick you like
Eclectic path with interests in LHP, Heathen(Nordic) magic, Kemetic (Egyptian) magic, Chaos magic and sigils, hoping to be able to get into evocation and successfully evoke a succubus ( not JUST for sex )

• Current goals
To learn, grow, evolve and better myself.

• Current struggles
Feeling somewhat lost and trying to find my way.

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Giorgia, I am 23 years old and I live in Rome. I discovered this incredible forum looking for the experiences that people had with King Paimon, (I had his name in mind, maybe because I read it but I like to think that may have been him) :).
I have always been fascinated by the occult, a 'very strong attraction … and I wanted to thank you all I love reading your experiences with the gods, and your progress! you are really a great help for new and inexperienced people like me … it’s still early for me, the path is long, but I’ll do it! good luck to all!

Hello not sure if I am posting in the right section but my name name is Gabe I am 30 and live in California I don’t know very much and I seek information/knowledge I am very new to this what brought me here is Duke Sallos I am looking for something or somewhere to belong I have no friends and no social life I gave my life to a girl who broke me and left me dead inside I’ve lost so much and I’m tired of losing I need help I am honest and loyal and selfless I want to serve and be rewarded for that I want to make my Girlfriend mine only we are both heroin addicts so I am currently a slave to drugs I just want help and or companionship I hate being alone if anyone can help or show me the way I’d be eternally grateful thank you

2 Likes