Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi my name is roberto , I am new , I have made a pact with Vine

Im roberto i am seeking aid to rule under evil when granted what I’m looking for how do I make that happen

Interesting

Your name: my name is Christian you can call me Chris, Christian or Wolf cause this is the inner animal that live in me.

• Photos if you’re comfortable for now no in other moment.

• Kinds of magick you like: nop im new in sorts of magicks but if i have a afinity i will show shammanism, norse magic or caotick Magick

• Current goals i want to improve myself , have contact with the wolf that live in me, have a change in my life

• Current struggles: “feelings” - so starting is hard but i have the best disposition to start this path my own path

best regards

3 Likes

hi are new to this forum, I have seen several videos of the founder of the group and I must say that I find them interesting :), I’m writing with google translate because I’m Italian, I’m very interested in goetia but not what he says crowley I prefer other authors … I am a witch and I have been a pagan for 30 years now, I am happy to have arrived in this place where I could read many experiences similar to mine, in Italy there is not much on the goetia … I am going to aggingere to invoke the King Paimon after it is manifested in my dreams and I hope to realize a good relationship, … a greeting to all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello all,
Sorry this is so long, I just am hoping people have insights about my journey that could help or be learned from. and also im hoping people here can help me understand parts of my journey i dont understand.

My name is Jay. I was raised a RHP Vaishnavist hindu. I had a rough childhood physically and psychologically and by age 8 I knew deep down that these practices and ideologies did not apply to me, and I stepped away from organized spirituality. I was always a truth seeker but science became my spirituality and I actually became rooted in only believing what i could see. I noticed at a young age I was manifesting harm/curses unto myself at powerful enough level that everything including myself called it having the “worst bad luck”.

I went on the hindu pilgrimage of char dham yatra in the Himalayas at age 12 and one day my cousin and I were deep in the mountains and we got lost. We found a small temple area with 11ft fences and a small 4 ft figure in a black robe, creeping about a step every 30 seconds across the courtyard. We screamed trying to get their attention to help us find the way back to the mountain path. This little robed figure whose face we could not see but only wisps of white hair, turned slightly towards us, and let out a bloodcurdling shriek which emanated as the sound of a woman in her early 20s. This shriek echoed through my cousin and I, and we never thought anything of it. But the rest of the time in India and afterwards, strange people seemed to seek me out and try to talk to me. I barely spoke hindi was a spoiled 1st world kid , so I always thought it was beggars asking for money because i looked like an american.
Many of them being aghoris/nagas, which i thought were just drunkard beggars at the time. Though everyone warned me they were black magic tantric who would turn me into a frog. I didn’t believe it
One of the strangest things was a father near the area of Gangotri, who cut his hand off trying to get money for his daughter to eat they were both barely clothed and covered in dirt 15000 ft up on this mountain. I had watched the blood spill from him towards the fire, and his hand burn in the fire. Yet when we left a few days later, that same man and his daughter were fine, looking cleaner, with small amounts of food and the father with his hand still in tact. I thought it was my mind and the oxygen levels that i wasn’t used to.

When I was 22 I began pursuing a skillset and devoted my entire existence to this skillset, and through it accidentally discovered how to vibrate different areas of my internal energies. I found that this became a spiritual/magic practice in that it brought me into the theta/gamma sync which i called just a meditative state. I becamed obsessed in being in this “flow” state 24/7 and spent 2012-2015 pretty much in that state. I made a daily practice of separating what was reality and what was subjective. and separating my own thoughts from those that came from outside me.

At the time I didn’t realize it, but there were many spirits were always near me, guiding my ascent, and teaching me.
I spent most of 2014 practicing tantric techniques via these spirits bringing to me in the form of various yoga teachers or students, and generally occult people from light/dark schools.

I was warned many a time to never undergo certain practices without a mentor/guru, and I always considered my mentor to be " the universe" which i personified as my mother, I believe it may have been Kali as I always felt a strong affinity to her and the whole destruction of myself to be rebuilt per her guidance. I started developing a knowingness that regardless my of spiritual growth/ascent, there was some deep darkness or crucible that I had to go through to move further. But I paid it no mind, because I knew absolutely that I would be able to handle anything that came my way or struggle and adapt and come out on top.

6 months later after a series of tantric practices I found myself completely cut off from source energy, and found myself as a spiritual drug addict. in the sense that I lost that connectedness to everything around, that I had known and lived in. I had lost every ability and even the ability to sense my internal energies and any energy of any kind. I took it as falling out of favor with “mother universe/ kali”, from my studies of the occult, I think it could have been Lilith as well.

Over time I started undoing the obnoxious amounts of energy blocks that had formed, I am still unsure how or what caused my cutting off from the source.

2016 I found myself slowly finding connection to source through aghori practices, both from what I had learned from various Indian ascetics, RHP and LHP, from studying parts of Vedas, mostly parts of Atharvaveda. I found many the Aghora series around the time that I began fire meditation again ( fire scrying before I knew what scrying was).

March 27 2017 I was doing a midnight full moon meditation after a regular day of work and fasting. I felt an overwhelming sense of fear that was not internal but rather it was behind me , trying to consume me in a way or embrace me in its lap. I felt my own aura just sitting there not resisting it or repelling it but the fear and darkness just sat with me like a cloak. Then I had sporadic energy movements through my spine and body, something akin to Kundalini experiences but much milder, my body jerked as the energy looped through my body up to the base of my neck. and as it got to my neck it felt like two lungs breathing and when they squeezed i felt energy moved like a helix from both sides of my brainstem across my face to my ajna chakra area, and as soon as it did i saw a bright flash and a vision of myself at a frozen harber walking to go sit with a group of people meditating on a boat frozen into the harbor and the whole sea as far as i could see was frozen. A father and his son passed me while i walked to the boat they walked way and i looked back to see the boy looking back at me.

Since then I got into more organized study of occult, where all my life it was something more of an extension of myself, a beingness rather than a doingness.

I was brought to here by the grail of the serpent and one Frank White. I’ve mostly been into black magic in form of tantra, sexual and not, aghori methods, and I’ve recently been learning the Goetia. My first summoning was Vassago who I want to be my main teacher, as the things he is known for are abilities that I found I had back in the height of my spiritual ascent before i was cut from source. Namely being able to find treasures, and see the past and future and present. Before I knew he was actually an entity I thought he was an archetype of the mind, specifically that I was functioning through that archetype.

Here is a link to my first summoning of Vassago as well.

5 Likes

Hello. I’m not comfortable telling my name so I’ll just present myself as Arctica. I’ve been very drawn these past few months to the occult and demons/spirits and particularly Lucifer. I am a total noob but looking forward to learn. Also english is not my native language but I am trying my best. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello
My name is Kayla and I want to know more about myself and who I really am. I want to find myself, I am completely lost but I know there is way more in this world then what I am seeing. I am looking for the truth and I won’t stop until I find it.

3 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG @Kaylpink28, @ARCT1CA, @katia, @jetplane813, and @SilverWolf !

4 Likes

My name is Brittany Johnson. I’m from a small town in Northern AL. I came across this site while searching for answers about the demons I work with. As for Magick, I’m very eclectic. I don’t have one solid path.

1 Like

I am a new member on this forums and I have approximately 11 years of experience. I go by Haplo and once I’m able to private message I’m open to answering any questions at all for me through PM

1 Like

thanks man!

Hi… My name is Moira. I communicate with any spirit, angel, demon, or deity that I come in contact with, and I guess that would be my magick, as well as astral travel. My current goal is to learn herbal magicks, and to understand basic herbal remedies. my current struggle is complex PTSD.

4 Likes

Hi, I am Hyria, not that new to magick but not that experienced either, I don’t have many stuff to say about myself since I don’t identify with my ego, though I am willing to improve my mental health and life overall with the help of magick, magick is my main focus in life even if, strangely, I know I can acquire the stuff I want with or without magick and I always did even before knowing about it, I have quite some struggles, my mind being trained to be very skeptical, old mind baggage ya know, and also I’m pretty much insecure (as I said, my mental health is very fucked up) which is kind of holding me back but I am willing to work on this and stop my insecurities, suicidal thoughts and such
This being said, I am interested in all kind of magick and willing to meet some interesting people here, feel free to message me.
I don’t know if my introduction is as lame as I feel it is, I did it a bit too quickly since it’s apparently a rule to start posting(?), oh also English is my 3rd language which means I’m not that good at it (I mean I practice since 3years so I’m not a noodle at it but yeah lmao) especially with complicated words but I can manage convos it’s just lame when I read a book with plenty of symbolism and stuff I gotta read over and over

2 Likes

Introduction

Greetings, everyone! I’m Mahir, I’m currently 19 years old (Capricorn) male, and basically, I’m very new to occult and I’m willing to learn and follow everything that is hidden in he occult. I believe every human has a right to freedom and no one should be kept away from the real knowledge. I was born in a country where they would hang you to death for believing or practicing occult, so it’s hard for me. But still I will never give up, I will always search for the truth and follow Lucifer’s teachings. I consider myself to be a Luciferian.

I am very new to magick and the occult, I believe I still haven’t opened my third eye and other important senses, but I am willing to take my time and follow the teachings of my brothers and sisters here and learn from them. So I will take my time and follow everything according to the rules. I’m very much of a beginner.

I discovered E.A. Koetting via his YouTube channel, and fell in love with his methods of teachings. He is given us so much information and light to free ourselves from the shackles of this world and I am grateful to him.

It’s my dream to become like E.A. Koetting and become a mentor like him. One of my biggest life goal is to travel all around the world, make friends from all around the world, help my brothers here and meet them If I ever get the chance. Also I want to become a master magician, kind of like Doctor Strange lol, but It is very possible to unlock our full capabilities. SO that’s that. I am also willing to become a student of Lucifer, the great light bearer himself. I am very big fan of Lucifer and I want to become a loyal follower of Lucifer. In the end, I want to become my own God, help others like me and learn new things forever. The light is the main path.

2 Likes

Hail Sister!

I love you already!

Al.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
nice to be here with you.
My nick is Lonbardi666 and I am a follower of Darcerious.
New to these things but I am getting over the doubts I had at the beginning.

2 Likes

Hello there! My name is Lalkanon,I’m from Bangladesh I’m seventeen years old.Though I am young I’ve always had a strong fascination for the enlightened arts I.e. magic I am quite sure that I am the very first boy in my school to gain a fascination for sorcery at such a young age and may even be the very first in my country.Please note that I am not to be ridiculed for my enthusiasm And per se I call my affinity for magic an ambition.And to me ambition is the noblest of all virtues,a divine forte.
My current goal is being adept at evocation and invocation.gaining a familiar and also communing the dead.By the way if there are any concerns about me being entangled in sorcery at such a young age,know this that I have not taken any inspiration from mainstream media but in fact i’ve taken inspiration from historical documents and events.

3 Likes

thank you

if I can advise you in the hoodoo there is a lot on the herbs that in witchraft there is not

1 Like