Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you…I didn’t believe in that “stuff” but after one week and I saw with own eyes!! I woke up!!!

Appreciate you support!!

Greetings, I’m someone from south america who is in serious trouble . here’s my pic, if you have the patience to read it all, scroll down for an “introduction and why iam here”

had spent probably the whole childhood hearing stories about the bible from grownups but instead of becoming just another sheep, i nurtured an intense feeling of resent over anything “bible-related”. As ignorant as a 9yro boy could be. this later evolved into an intolerant childish behaviour. over the last 10 years i might have considered myself skeptical, then… In a foolish attempt to mark a poisonous 3 year marriage (not so poisonous if i stare back at it today) i tattooed this Sigil of Lilith. Totally unaware that spending 2 hours being pierced by needles, bleeding, thinking about how perfectly symbolized everything that had been reaped from me (activating it maybe?), by a woman whom i considered “evil” lol

i’ve received a couple of warnings over the years about this -" Submitting myself to Lilith cause i’ve engraved a portal on my flesh just thinking about: “sure… that marriage from 9 years ago ruined me in all ways i could have imagined, so this sigil represents it very well” yeah i had gotten mesmerized by it from the very first time i stared at…

in fact all kinds of evil stuff have been going on to me.

that year i lost 3 jobs for the first time ever), got kicked out from 2 or 3 houses for being late on rent, turned into a junky. started living in the slums, got into a fight with a random bus driver who turned out to be part of the organized crime faction which rules all of this damn continent. i had to flee to the countryside with my ex wife. who turned out to be my worst nightmare. fights were usual, but dramatical ones, with knives, blood, murder threats, (attempts) suicide attempts as well (for both), then i ended up in an I.C.U after losing liters and liters of blood after she slammed a glass door towards my arm. Got a hospital infection that lead me to a coma. and out of 3 patients in the same scenario, i was told only me survived.

All the stuff i experienced during the coma made me start reading the grimoire of tiamat. Now i am aware of my foolishness. and those are my last days here on earth. divination has been proving to be extremely precise and frightening. i wouldnt want to end as a victim of my own ignorance so i think i may find guidance here since my time is short

Sorry for the long text, and yet… its a small display of the worst scenario i’ve ever experienced. Thanks

7 Likes

Welcome…again! Glad to see you putting yourself out there

I am new here at this forum. I am intensively looking for someone with advanced skills in dark magick. My goal is to learn how to posses the true power and use it as my benefit.

I beg such person to contanct me.

Thank you,
Mawr

2 Likes

Good day, I go by Sui Generis, and I’m primarily here to guard over a few friends.

2 Likes

Hello. :relieved: I saw you were located in BR, I am very close to your area. So I just wanted to greet you and welcome you to BALG!
@Sui_Generis

1 Like

Greetings back :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hello everybody. I’m a 22 year old male who lives in Canada, I have been on the LHP for about 8 years now. Have had many visions and manifested many creations of what I desired. What I struggle with currently is depression and not knowing what I truly desire. My hopes are that I find what I truly desire and to rid myself of depression and to be at peace. I also hope to make friends and to have conversations.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Hello everyone, I’m new here, I hope to get along with everyone.
My name is Thiago, I’m 25 years old and I’m from Brazil.

3 Likes

Hello to all
My name is Francesca and I live in Italy.
I’m Luciferian and I’m here because I’m interested in all the topics covered in the forum and to interact with other people who follow the left hand path. I am passionate of Norse mythology especially the god Loki.

3 Likes

My name is Mikael but my closest friends call me chaos im 27

The kind of magic i’m most into are mostly summoning and evoking and Chaos magic im probably more on the left hand path, also i try to find technology and science magic so if anyone know something about that please tell me.
my current goal is to summon Teftin for a project i’m working on and Ladilok for you can probably guess but i struggle it is not going so well.

4 Likes

Hello sweet fellows!
My name is Crystal, I’ve been into magic all my life and it’s a huge part of my identity. My craft centralizes around art, foreseeing and knowledge in general. I’m a whole being, not a witch and a person, so magic is always present in my everyday life -one way or another.
It’s great to finally have these communities to meet other people who have went through similar things. Most of the time I don’t have anyone to share my experiences with. Tho sometimes I don’t need or even want that, other times it feels important.
Nice to meet ya’ll, I’m waiting to get to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello!
I’ve been interested in magic from an early age, most of the stuff i learned was from the few books I could find. I’ve been part of a voodoo/hoodoo group for a while, but that is not my path. I’ve learned a lot, but those deities don’t work for me. I’m European and i have a bit of gypsy blood.
I’m interested in tarot cards, but i never seem to be able to learn the exact meaning, i just say what i see in the cards. Also i like candle magic.
I’d like to learn more about about Slavic magical practices. I find it easy and relaxing to power up my vibration in the woods.
I’ve been working on my empath skills as well, now I can shield myself so much faster from bad energies.
I used to ‘walk’ in my sleep with the dead, till i had my first child, now i no longer travel there.
And i’ve been told my blood is too sweet.
I hope that here I’ll be able to learn even more. About myself and the craft.

9 Likes

Hi, My names Derick I’m new here. Just want thoughts and opinions on what I think is going on my life is just coincidence or is it driven by some other force. There appears to be alot of negative syncronicity in my life and there is no getting away from it, I’v basically accepted. At this point it’s hard not believe there is some other force that is attracting negative experiences into my life. I’m basically a magnet to people that are self destructive which inturn makes me be self destructive. I try getting away and someone new will come into my life with the same destructive tendencies. Could some spirit or other force be attached to me causing this to happen or is this just a coincidence? and if it some other force, I want to accept it into my life good or bad.

4 Likes

I am new here so I figured I should introduce myself. I’m Kevin, I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. My interest in the LHP and dark magic has been a slow development. I’ve been drawn to the darker side of things since I was quite young but it’s taken a long time to finally decide to learn more and open myself up to the possibilities. I’ve read extensively about philosophical interpretations of Luciferianism and Satanism, but I’m also a spiritual person and I am very drawn to magic in general. I am brand new at all of this but I am reading more all the time. I am here mostly to learn, and one of my struggles I guess is figuring out what’s right for me and where to begin. I am interested in goetia, evocation, sex magic to an extent, and other things as well. What I do know for certain is I am feeling more open to knowledge, and willing to learn than I have been in many, many years.

4 Likes

Hello,
my name is Vít, I am from Europe and I am a total newbie in magic.
I have been a pagan for basically all my adult life, as I always found monotheistic religions to feel extremely suffocating to me personally. I always felt like I´ll rather hold the responsibility for my own life in my hands and own my mistakes if I have to.
Finally, I found myself pulled towards magic and the occult as I hoped to get a little closer to these primal forces, that basically all polytheistic pantheons represent. After a few months of studies, I learnt about the principles of the Left Hand Path and quickly realized I was looking at the very essence of what I believed in my whole life.
So now, I am dedicating almost all my free times to studies, hoping that this path will help me not only get closer to my gods, and to the very spirit of my own religion, but also grip my life in my own hands a little tighter, all while helping me improve as a person.

6 Likes